Login to remove the ads!
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1417

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

I hope someone will take these boys and care for them properly. Brooke is a piece of work.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Those poor kids. I hope someone finds them a stable home and they just stay there. Hopefully Charlie will back off of custody. Keep all the whores and junkies away from them for awhile.

Like their mother (& father)?

Poor kids. It was always a totally cynical exercise in parenting.

Elite Member

I feel so bad for those kids. This is a situation where there are no winners, only losers. Unless you count Denise, who looks good in comparison to Charlie and Brooke.

Someone sterilize both of them, please.

HAPPENINGNOW:StrungOutBrookeMuellerArrivesToCourt

WENN

By Jen Heger
    Radar Legal Editor
    Charlie Sheen’s soon-to-be-ex wife appeared unsteady on her feet and heavily medicated when she arrived in a Los Angeles court about 8 a.m. PT Tuesday for a hearing in the custody of the couple’s two-year-old twins.
    Mueller, 33, is wearing a multi-colored top, black skirt and stiletto heels. A spywitness at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse described her eyes as “spaced out.”

“She’s barely recognizable and she came without family,” the source said. “She’s alone.”
    Mueller ran into Sheen’s attorney, Mark Gross, in a hallway He asked: "How are you doing?" She sarcastically responded: "Just dandy!"
    Mueller, who grew up in the posh surroundings of Palm Beach, Fla., lobed a four-letter bomb at a reporter who approached her. Her words were slurred.

Sheen is also scheduled to appear as he is expected to ask a judge for temporary custody of twins Max and Bob while Mueller is undergoing treatment for ongoing abuse of cocaine.

Judge in Sheen Custody Case: 'Questions of Abuse'

15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    The judge in the Charlie Sheen/Brooke Mueller custody war just threw the media out of the courtroom, explaining there were sensitive "questions of abuse" in the case.

Judge Hank Goldberg did not explain the nature of the abuse allegations, but made it clear the issues would be discussed and that's why he closed the courtroom.

TMZ broke the story ... Charlie and Brooke each want sole custody of twins Bob and Max.

Boy TMZ is bright today...substance abuse.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Brooke wants full custody to ensure her money train, and Charlie is a whack job...Can't Emilio just step in and save these boys?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

these kids should be removed from the entire clan. just give them to random street people and they'll have a better life!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's ALL about the $$$
    Apr 19, 6:00 AM
    Denise Richards To Charlie & Brooke's Rescue

Denise Richards called Charlie Sheen last Thursday and offered to take informal custody of his twins, Bob and Max ... TMZ has learned. We're told Denise called Charlie just after TMZ posted surveillance video of Brooke Mueller trying to hock a watch and a stereo at an Inglewood pawn shop. Denise told Charlie it was apparent Brooke couldn't care for the twins and Charlie was on the road doing his show, so she offered to take the kids and let them live with her until things stabilized. As for Charlie's reaction ... well, he didn't shut her down.* He said, "I'll keep you posted." Charlie apparently is going for broke because his lawyer is going to court this AM, in an attempt to get full custody of the twins.
    oooh! Just think of all the additional photo ops with FOUR kids plus the extra $55,000 per month... $110,000 per month to raise four kids....
    Apr 19, 8:00 AM
    Brooke Mueller's Mom: I'll Take Custody of the Twins

Brooke Mueller 's mom will gladly take custody over her grandkids, because she thinks she's more suitable than Charlie Sheen ... sources tell TMZ.* Moira Fiore is telling friends, "We've been with the kids since they were born, and Charlie has only seen the kids a couple of times in the last few months." Fiore is the latest non-parent to step up.* TMZ broke the story ... Denise Richards has offered to temporarily take custody of Bob and Max. A judge will decide today who gets the kids. We're there, so stay tuned.

Does this mean she'd get double child support?

Denise Richards Wants to Help Charlie Sheen's Boys
    Today 8:30 AM PDT by MARC MALKIN

Talk about adventures in babysitting.

Denise Richards reached out to Charlie Sheen last week, offering to take care of his and Brooke Mueller's twins, a source confirms.

And this wasn't the first time...

The source said Richards has repeatedly talked to Charlie about taking in Bob and Max.

"Denise feels horrible for the twins," the source said. "She told him if he needed help with the kids, she's here for them. She thought their grandparents would have stepped in and asked the courts for custody, but they haven't.

"It would be great if Brooke's mom or Charlie's dad showed up in court today to fight for the kids, but she doesn't think that's going to happen," the source continued.

Richards also wouldn't mind if her and Sheen's daughters, Lola, 5, and Sam, 7, had the chance to get to know their 2-year-old half-brothers.

While Sheen apparently told Richards he would get back to her, I'm told she's not holding her breath.

"He's going to go all the way with this, even if it's just to prove his point," the source said. "Brooke's in no shape to take care of the kids, either, and Charlie knows that. He wants the twins on the road with him."

Denise Richards Wants to Help Charlie Sheen's Boys - E! Online

haha Novice you beat me to it!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Always Trix! *wink*

Guess she was wrong if she thought that Brooke's mom wasn't going to step up - but these things dont always have to go through the court for the grandparents to be there for the twins.

I don't think the grandparents should have those boys. Then they'd still be around the crackhead mother...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Isn't her mother pretty much the primary caretaker now anyway?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I assume Charlie will have the amount of child support he's supposed to pay both women reduced given that his income has decreased so dramatically. Even his dumb-ass tour doesn't come close to making up for that loss of income.

Thread Information