Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

When did he go to the Bahamas?

I pray like hell he goes to the set and makes a fool of himself!!!

and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people. See where that goes."

Wow, this is some crazy insane stuff. The man is totally out of it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people. See where that goes."

Wow, this is some crazy insane stuff. The man is totally out of it.

You're not feeling the "Vatican assassin warlock" vibe?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think Emilio should replace him.
    ^^^^Unfortuantely Emilio was already a character in the show who played Charlie's best friend who suddenly died.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuhOS3UduY[/YOUTUBE]
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Did anyone else catch the two new episodes this month? He looked beat. Rough and beat! No way he's long for this world. He almost has a meth look about him now. Wonder if he's expanded his horizons or something.

The idea of having someone different each week is hilarious. It'd be a huge middle finger at Sheen and everyone would get a kick out of it. Martin Sheen and Emilio have already played characters on the show that were killed off or they'd be good choices (not that they'd agree to do it).

I think they should kill Charlie off and let Alan live in the beach house forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Did anyone else catch the two new episodes this month? He looked beat. Rough and beat! No way he's long for this world. He almost has a meth look about him now. Wonder if he's expanded his horizons or something.

The idea of having someone different each week is hilarious. It'd be a huge middle finger at Sheen and everyone would get a kick out of it. Martin Sheen and Emilio have already played characters on the show that were killed off or they'd be good choices (not that they'd agree to do it).

I think they should kill Charlie off and let Alan live in the beach house forever.
    I just happened to catch the last original episode and he looked AWFUL. Far worse than usual....it was just sad and incredibly obvious.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

if this isn't his rock bottom i dont know what is. and he's still in denial too blaming everyone around him and denying he has a problem

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I just happened to catch the last original episode and he looked AWFUL. Far worse than usual....it was just sad and incredibly obvious.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yea seriously, that picture is not far off. He was super thin and just ashy--even after a ton of makeup.

They could just dress up a mannequin in bowling shirts and shorts and have someone yell his lines out. Heck, they could use Rose's husband, Manny. Just put one of Charlie's rugs on his head.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Someone's been sipping from the Randy Quaid pool of verbal nonsense diarrhea.

uh oh he's in the Bahamas, thats where Anna Nicole Smith spent her last months...

They should have Charlie's character die and the Mom moves into the house. Give Holland a bigger role. Her exchanges with Berta and Allan and the kid could be great. Or have Charlie marry crazy Rose, kill him off and have Rose inherit the house and she lets Allan stay on living there. Bottom line - Charlie is not the main part of the show and he is not really needed at all.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Yea seriously, that picture is not far off. He was super thin and just ashy--even after a ton of makeup.
    No joke. I almost wondered if the producers were trying to mess with him. It didn't even look like he had his dentures in. What a mess. He looked like John Mellencamp on a bad day. Meth has to be involved somewhere.

CBS The Early show did a phone interview with the radio host that interviewed Charlie. This guy defended Charlie the entire interview. I was kind of surprised. said Charlie was completely sober.

Went on to say that he was at Charlies house last week, that Charlie's sons are jewish and he even had dradle on his kitchen counter *eyeroll*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^I saw an interview w/the same radio host and he was pretty supportive of Charlie, yet did say it was the WEIRDEST interview he'd ever done or been a part of, and it sounds like this guy has had some odd ones...

Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information