Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Sheen's Korner with a "K"

I hope he's back on SNL this week

Charlie Sheen Admits 'I'm Losing My Mind,' He Needs Help

Maybe he isn't really winning after all. Perhaps, things are more sad than bitching rockstar for Charlie Sheen.

The headline grabbing, outrageously acting star, who was fired from his hit show "Two and a Half Men" on Monday after weeks of ridiculous statements and insults hurled at its producers, showed a different side of himself to Life & Style Magazine. In their cover story this week, Sheen admits he's having serious troubles.

Im really starting to lose my mind, he confessed to the magazine. "Im ready to call anyone to help.

Despite his wildly self-promoting and self-assured online and public appearances -- he waved a machete, drank tiger blood and declared war on Tuesday -- it's his struggle with ex-wife Brooke Mueller for custody of his children that's really got him down.
    She cant keep them from me, he said. I wont let her Ill do anything to get them back. That may involve going to court, as the two continue their legal jostle.
    While many onlookers have commented that Sheen, who claims to be clean, looks drugged or fried out, it may be depression that's getting to him.

Im really trying to contain myself right now, Sheen said. My lawyer wants to come over to my house and take the bullets out of my gun.

Sheen has ranted against the public that judges him, news media and, most vehemently, against "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre, whom he's threatening to sue.

For more, check out the new issue of Life & Style.

Charlie Sheen Admits 'I'm Losing My Mind,' He Needs Help

While many onlookers have commented that Sheen, who claims to be clean, looks drugged or fried out, it may be depression that's getting to him.
    I think not sleeping might also be a factor. He said in one of those tv interviews that he often goes for long periods of time without being able to sleep. Lack of sleep can really do a number on you very quickly.

fgg

Rob Lowe to Replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men?

By Dahvi Shira
    Wednesday March 09, 2011 08:30 AM EST

Charlie Sheen may be one of a kind, but is he irreplaceable?

When Monday's news broke that the actor, 45, had officially been given the boot from Two and a Half Men, fans of the hit CBS show questioned whether the show would go on and if so, with which new star?

Producers are reportedly discussing current Parks and Recreation star Rob Lowe. John Stamos's name also has come up recently. (Both of whom Sheen said he's fine with replacing him on Dan Patrick's radio show Wednesday morning.) Or what about Steve Carell, whose run on The Office is nearly up?

Just give it up and cancel the damn show.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I think not sleeping might also be a factor. He said in one of those tv interviews that he often goes for long periods of time without being able to sleep. Lack of sleep can really do a number on you very quickly.
    I bet that's a big factor. It can cause all sorts of things including psychosis. His 'bring me down" drugs probably aren't working on him anymore or he's just not taking anything. He's going to crash big time.

Hyper mania makes you stay up for days, that's why he looks the way he does.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he's not hyper manic, he's hyper-WINNNING!

There is no way in hell that stupid ass show could bag Steve Carrell.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    he's not hyper manic, he's hyper-WINNNING!

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    There is no way in hell that stupid ass show could bag Steve Carrell.
    I dont think Steve Carrell could play that role. He could play Jon Cryers role but that isnt up and I quite like Jon. But Charlie? No, sorry, I just cant see him doing it. John Stamos would be a perfect fit.

I want George Clooney, but Stamos will do. I just hope they are not going to recast the Charlie character. It should be a new character.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I just hope they are not going to recast the Charlie character. It should be a new character.
    if they do replace him as the same character, they should do it soap opera or fresh prince of bel aire style and just have the new guy and not even really say anything.

I want George Clooney, but Stamos will do.
    Clooney would be cool too, but would he actually want to do something like this?
    I just hope they are not going to recast the Charlie character. It should be a new character.
    Ive been wondering about that for some time. How would the new season start? How would they recast Charlie?
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    if they do replace him as the same character, they should do it soap opera or fresh prince of bel aire style and just have the new guy and not even really say anything.
    Kind of like on 'My Wife & Kids' when they had a dark skinned daughter and then got a newer lighter skinned daughter in the next season and no one said a thing. They could do that. But saying that works, this brings up a new question. What season would this be now? Just how much longer is this show going to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Anyone remember Darrin from Bewitched, when he was suddenly a new guy and I guess no one was supposed to notice?
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Thread Information