Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Over on Deadline Hollywood, people are talking about Matt LaBlanc replacing Charlie. LOL
    I certainly hope not. Blech.

How about the Old Spice guy, Isaac Mustafa?

I think Emilio should replace him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^I just heard about that website this morning Sluce--on The Today Show--did you see it too? Sounds very interesting!
    yes it was a fascinating story and made me look up the site. Interesting lady...

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That would be funny but I doubt he would do that to Carlos.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Emilio wouldn't. It would be best to stick it to Sheen by picking someone who Sheen hates, but who could still handle the role. Unfortunately, Thomas Jefferson is already dead.

Yes, or Martin Sheen who now looks 10 years younger than Charlie. They have the same voice, we'd hardly notice the change.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

How about one of the other guys from the Brat Pack/The Outsiders? I don't think Pony Boy is doing anything, or Ralph Macchio.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How about one of the other guys from The Outsiders? I don't think Pony Boy is doing anything, or Ralph Macchio.
    Leif Garrett!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Poor Martin Sheen, he's gonna bury that bastard. and I feel sorry for Charlie's 5 kids. asshole.
    I know, he must be heartbroken. I wonder if he even thinks he can help him now.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

I was telling my hub about this, and the first thing he said was "they should replace him with Michael J. Fox." Har.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Emilio wouldn't. It would be best to stick it to Sheen by picking someone who Sheen hates, but who could still handle the role. Unfortunately, Thomas Jefferson is already dead.
    I actually laughed out loud when I read he was slamming old TJ!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He's always been a narcissistic prick. Now he's just got crazy mixed in. He's had a shitload of chances and blows them all because he just doesn't give a fuck. And there are still people who find him endearing. WTF?

And it's not like the guy is even a good actor, he's shitty. It's not going to be hard to find someone who will wear bowler shirts and socks with sandals who sounds like he's reading lines off a cue card, and waits afterwards with a dickhead smirk because he knows he'll get some laughs. He has zero comedic timing, the guy's just had a brilliant stroke of luck that his shows are popular. For what reason, I have no fucking clue, but whatever.

So now I have my two wishes granted - no more of that shitty show (please God) and hopefully no more of Charlie Sheen. I feel like my entertainment genie just popped out of the bottle and granted me two of my three wishes.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    yes it was a fascinating story and made me look up the site. Interesting lady...

That would be funny but I doubt he would do that to Carlos.
    It WAS very interesting and I looked it up too! Bet her traffic went way up today! When I heard them introducing the piece about a 'behind the scene's gossip blogger' site, I am embarrassed to admit I thought they might be referring to ENT Lawyer....but this one seems really interesting, and apparenty pretty accurate! Good stuff!

On ex-presidents:
    "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a pussy."

Omg. He is crazy.

I just hope he doesn't take anyone out with him. Seems like some shit is really going to go down.

fgg

Charlie Sheen: I'm Returning to Work Anyway

By Mike Fleeman
    Friday February 25, 2011 11:50 AM EST

Although CBS shut down production of Two and a Half Men, Charlie Sheen intends to be on the set as scheduled next week.

The actor, 45, who went on a bizarre rampage this week against the show's creator, Chuck Lorre, has another year left on his contract earning him nearly $2 million an episode.

The show had been on hiatus while Sheen underwent a private rehab program and took a vacation. On Thursday, the network canceled the rest of the season because of what it called his "statements, conduct and condition."

But Sheen tells ABC's Good Morning America in a text message from the Bahamas that he's 100 percent clean and plans to be on the set Tuesday, when he was originally supposed to return.

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information