Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

So is he going to do anymore interviews tonight? Or do we have to wait until ABC's show tomorrow night?

I also read that he submitted to a urine and blood drug test and they came out clean. Not sure who did the testing,....maybe one of his goddess girls ran it for him.

Bronze Member

Love how this dude is throwing away his career handfulls at a time. What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She can always buy a new pair from a plastic surgeon....
    lol, smart ass!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Train wreck waiting to crash.

OMG. This video... just a clip of his ABC interview. But he's freakin' smoking and looney-tunes. And you can almost SEE the delusions spinning in his crack-addled brain as he says they are gonna 'put it on the scale, add a little gold' and then takes a puff off his cigarette. He thinks he's Don Coreleone!

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

I just saw the NBC interview. He looks ill. Seriously physically ill.

* sits back with a little smile, feeling vindicated, much like Grey's will feel if Sandra loses her shit over some hookers and blow *

Oh, and fuck you, Charlie, but thank you for the entertainment, you beak-nosed, limp-dicked piece of shit. Where's Mrs V, we should grab a drink to our good fortune, I think people are finally starting to see what a bitch this guy is.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Charlie's lawyer is going after Warner Brothers and Lorre with guns blazing. I wonder what actual contractual basis they had for canceling the rest of the season?

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENT: Charlie Sheen Lawyer

Charlie Sheen’s legal team has sent a blistering legal letter to CBS and Warner Bros. TV demanding that the star be paid for eight canceled episodes and promising to sue Warner Bros. PLUS Chuck Lorre – and only RadarOnline.com has the document.
    Los Angeles’ top attorney Marty Singer of Lavely & Singer makes it clear in the letter that Sheen is prepared to litigate and contends the companies have violated Sheen’s rights and contract. He takes aim at Lorre, writing that Warner Bros. and CBS canceled the show episodes “not because of my client’s condition but in retaliation for your show runner being criticized.” He also accuses them of “pampering” Lorre.
    EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENT: Read Sheen Lawyer’s Blistering Letter Here
    Citing the decision to cancel production of Two and a Half Men for the rest of the season, Singer writes: “This action is outrageous and in direct violation of our client’s legal rights, including under the contract between our client and Warner Bros. Television with regard to Two and a Half Men (“the Series”). Our client is entitled to be paid for eight additional episodes under his contract on the Series.”
    Sheen is ready to work and clean and sober, the letter states. “Furthermore, my client is clean and sober and has passed every drug test requested,” the letter reads. “In fact, he took passing tests this weekend.“
    READ CHARLIE SHEEN’S TOXICOLOGY RESULTS: Charlie Sheen Passes Blood & Urine Drug Test
    Singer, who is annually chosen as one of Los Angeles’ top attorneys, lets CBS and Warner Brothers know that this fight has just started. He writes: “He (Sheen) intends to hold Warner Bros. fully accountable for the compensation owed on his contract and to hold Warner Bros. and CBS fully accountable for all of the consequences of their actions.” The lawyer states that if Sheen is not paid for eight remaining episodes this season, “our client intends to bring appropriate legal action against Warner Bros., as well as against Mr. Lorre…”

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I also read that he submitted to a urine and blood drug test and they came out clean.
    He probably used a Whizzinator.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I vote blender, booze, ice and mixer.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Spencer Pratt -- I Wanna Be Charlie Sheen's Publicist!

2/28/2011 2:23 PM PST by TMZ Staff
    It's only been a few hours since Charlie Sheen lost his all-star publicist Stan Rosenfield -- and he's already getting an offer for a new replacement ... from SPENCER PRATT!!!

Spencer tells TMZ, he's so serious he'll even work for nothing -- claiming, “I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist…. I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his 'WINNING TEAM'."

Isn't there a saying about the blind leading the blind?
    Spencer Pratt -- I Wanna Be Charlie Sheen's Publicist! | TMZ.com

lol
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Love how this dude is throwing away his career handfulls at a time. What a loser.
    I don't know about that, I reckon he's ill.

Anyone else thinking bipolar?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Charlie's lawyer is going after Warner Brothers and Lorre with guns blazing. I wonder what actual contractual basis they had for canceling the rest of the season?

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENT: Charlie Sheen Lawyer

Charlie Sheen’s legal team has sent a blistering legal letter to CBS and Warner Bros. TV demanding that the star be paid for eight canceled episodes and promising to sue Warner Bros. PLUS Chuck Lorre – and only RadarOnline.com has the document.
    Los Angeles’ top attorney Marty Singer of Lavely & Singer makes it clear in the letter that Sheen is prepared to litigate and contends the companies have violated Sheen’s rights and contract. He takes aim at Lorre, writing that Warner Bros. and CBS canceled the show episodes “not because of my client’s condition but in retaliation for your show runner being criticized.” He also accuses them of “pampering” Lorre.
    EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENT: Read Sheen Lawyer’s Blistering Letter Here
    Citing the decision to cancel production of Two and a Half Men for the rest of the season, Singer writes: “This action is outrageous and in direct violation of our client’s legal rights, including under the contract between our client and Warner Bros. Television with regard to Two and a Half Men (“the Series”). Our client is entitled to be paid for eight additional episodes under his contract on the Series.”
    Sheen is ready to work and clean and sober, the letter states. “Furthermore, my client is clean and sober and has passed every drug test requested,” the letter reads. “In fact, he took passing tests this weekend.“
    READ CHARLIE SHEEN’S TOXICOLOGY RESULTS: Charlie Sheen Passes Blood & Urine Drug Test
    Singer, who is annually chosen as one of Los Angeles’ top attorneys, lets CBS and Warner Brothers know that this fight has just started. He writes: “He (Sheen) intends to hold Warner Bros. fully accountable for the compensation owed on his contract and to hold Warner Bros. and CBS fully accountable for all of the consequences of their actions.” The lawyer states that if Sheen is not paid for eight remaining episodes this season, “our client intends to bring appropriate legal action against Warner Bros., as well as against Mr. Lorre…”
    This makes me think his behaviour today is down to mental illness.
    Last edited by Tati; March 1st, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gossipgurl View Post
    This makes me think his behaviour today is down to mental illness.
    Or he got someone to pee in a cup for him. Or his lawyer is lying. Or his doctor will pass him for the right price. Or his "in home" rehab team can't tell the difference between piss and lemoncello.

fgg

Or he's on salvia or those bath salts instead of real drugs. No way he's actually clean.
    Posted from my iPhone

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    wasn't she on the view talking a week ago?
    Yes, and you could tell she was very uncomfortable with the questions being asked and never really answered any of them.

Thread Information