Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

^^ If he actually did (proper) rehab instead of just playing at it, it might start to be a benefit to him, but I don't believe that he's actually really done rehab other than in a Lilo way.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    It just basically says...I eat well, get lots of sleep, don't do drugs, don't sleep with whores and if Charlie outlives me I will be pissed. Now don't get me wrong, I am not on Charlies side. I love the show and previous to yesterday had forgotten how much of an unstable ass he is. I just thought at the time the report of the vanity card came out, it was in poor taste. You don't say something like this if you are supportive of your star who is going through a rough time. IMO It does seem to be what pushed Charlie over the edge. I just wonder if this was the outcome Lorre had wanted all along. I wouldn't blame him - most people have forgotten how awful Charlie is and have mistaken him for his loveable fuckedup character on the show (me included).
    By making Charlie go off the deep end with drugs/hookers/etc it probably means that his insurance kicked in, and it didn't otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yay Lynnie!!!

He probably will die since, as someone already pointed out, the Bahamas is where junkie stars go to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not all of them, Grasshopper went to Thailand for his final hookers and blow binge.
    And the Chateau Marmont? Doesn't that get a look in? Its even close to home!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    After listening to his radio rant, it sounds like there's been bad blood for a long time. But it's hard to be sure since most of the stuff he's saying makes little sense to me.
    Chuck Lorre also did vanity cards on Cybill. Dharma & Greg and Grace Under Fire. He's been involved with a lot of successful shows.

Another dig at C.S

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #324

WARNING!
    Do not attempt to replicate what you saw in tonight's episode of Two and a Half Men. Despite the seeming lack of serious consequences and regardless of the hilarity that ensued, this is extremely dangerous behavior and could result in injury or death. Please keep in mind that we employ a highly-paid Hollywood professional who has years of experience with putting his life at risk. And sadly no, I'm not talking about our stunt man.
    1st Aired: 17 January 2011
    I saw that card the other night & we're on series 3 or 4? I lol'd....

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    On another gossip site which shall remain nameless, they are suggesting John Stamos as a replacement. Mmm, not a bad idea imo.
    I'll ONLY root for this if the costume department stop making him wear bowling shirts & start making him wear speedos....

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    The interview that got him fired!

[YOUTUBE]trJTevM_u1I[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]3NZg_ayz20g[/YOUTUBE]
    He sounds totally manic, paranoid & is having delusions of grandeur deffo. He's acting a bit bi-polar, manic phase. Drugs can bring on a manic phase.

Have no idea what he's like normally to compare with, havent really seen ne interviews w him.

My God tho, that interviewer's a total enabler... You think he'd call him out, all he does is heap praise on his ass.
    Insert witty signature here.

Regarding the show. They could have charlie "die" in some sort of accident while on vacation. Before he died he got stinking drunk and gave his house to John Stamos/Matt LeBlanc/or whoever they replace him with. The house could come with the stipulation his brother gets to stay.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Well, just to round things out nicely, here is Jon Cryer's take:

While the rest of Hollywood offered up their two-cents about Charlie Sheen's ongoing crazy tour and the demise of Two and a Half Men, we haven't heard a word from his onscreen brother, Jon Cryer.

Until now.

MORE: Major League producer says Sheen's "being a little difficult right now"

Although Cryer's rep told E! News yesteday that the Emmy winner wouldn't have an official comment, Sheen's costar turned to his Twitter, and finally spilled his reaction to this big mess, in 140 characters or less:

"It's too sad! Sorry guys, that you must hear so bad news! I'm also shocked!"

Cryer was letting his followers in on the news that "Two and a [h]alf men is axed!" since the show won't be taping the final four episodes of the season following Sheen's attacks on the Men brain trust.

In fact, the long-term viability of TV's No. 1 comedy is in doubt after Sheen announced during a radio interview Friday that he wasn't planning on returning for a ninth season in the fall as long as the show's production team remained intact. Not that he'd be invited back considering he labeled Men a "pukefest" and his bosses "Nazis."

What's even sadder is the hopeful tweet Cryer posted less than a week ago: "Hey guys! Great news! In two weeks, the new shootings start for Two and a Half Men! Cause Charlie is feeling better!"

Sorry, false alarm.

Read more: "Shocked" Jon Cryer Breaks Silence, Calls Two and a Half Men Debacle "Too Sad" - E! Online

Making the Charlie Sheen rant adorable. Kitties!
    Cats Quote Charlie Sheen Medium Large
    "WHY WAS I BANNED? WHY WAS I BANNED? WHY WAS I BANNED?" -PacificBreeze

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy 3.0 View Post
    Making the Charlie Sheen rant adorable. Kitties!
    Cats Quote Charlie Sheen Medium Large

1. Very cute
    2. The black one looks like my Bogie
    3. I still don't understand what he's trying to say.

That's not much of a reply from Cryer. He says nothing about how he feels about the whole Sheen mess. Just that he's sorry the show seems to be done. I'd like to know how he really feels about Sheen.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

"Rhymes with winning"? Spinning? Like, spinning out of control? Circling the drain?
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Sinning?

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    That's not much of a reply from Cryer. He says nothing about how he feels about the whole Sheen mess. Just that he's sorry the show seems to be done. I'd like to know how he really feels about Sheen.
    Yea, I'd love to know what he really thought too. I'm sure he doesn't want to make the situation worse by doing that !

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy 3.0 View Post
    Um, shouldn't that be - "WHY WAS I BANNED? WHY WAS I BANNED? WHY WAS I BANNED?" - Twitchy 2.0?

Twitchy2.0 was smarter than that and quickly realized the banning must have been in error. No histrionics from her!

Jon Cryer should consider writing a book about the show. Now that's one I would buy. The people on whatever show I was watching in the dentist's office this morning all agreed there is no Men without Charlie Sheen. I don't understand that. Charlie Harper is long past his expiration date, and featuring the other, funnier characters more would reinvigorate an old show. OTOH, I'd certainly start watching again if John Stamos took over the role.

on Cryer -- That's Not My Twitter!

32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Various media outlets are reporting Jon Cryer has broken his silence -- via Twitter -- on the whole Charlie Sheen/"Two and a Half Men" fiasco -- except he DOESN'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!

The Twitter page in question looked shady to us, so we asked his rep, who quickly responded: "Actually Jon does not have a Facebook or Twitter account. I would love for you to let folks know this is all bogus."

Done.

Jon Cryer -- That's Not My Twitter! | TMZ.com
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Two and a Half Men is a lot like Seinfeld in that it works because of the cast and how well they play off each other. I probably wouldn't watch if they put someone new in Sheen's place. The show wouldn't be the same anymore. They should be smart and just end it while it's still on top.

Thread Information