Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Charlie Sheen is Infuriated: Rihanna Rejected Meet and Greet Request

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    We seem to have turned out ok.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

When I was 6 there was a huge hit song 'Afternoon Delight', full of sexual innuendo. We all listened to it and sang along. They're just words to kids, we didn't know what the words meant. ~shrugs~ We seem to have turned out ok.

The same year we were also all singing along to 'Love to Love You Baby', and 'Tonight's the Night' too. And every little girl I knew could sing "Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi, ce soir?"
    I remember those days well!!
    Jazzy and darksithbunny like this.

Also, Stay. My friend's 12 year performed it beautifully last year.

Lyrics can be inappropriate for kids especially with hip hop today, you fuckin' ho, but it's hard to avoid it once they are at a certain age.
    witchcurlgirl, KrisNine and Jazzy like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Cant anyone see Charlies point of view.? He merely wanted to introduce his girlfriend to her not ask for a ménage a trois. To be rebuffed would have been so insulting to him when he didn't ask for much. And even though Rhianna is famous enough, Charlie is a legend.
    If Charlie Sheen wanted an introduction to me I'd be looking around for either an electric cattle prod to keep him at bay or the nearest exit. The man is a tool of legendary proportions. Sure he's funny sometimes in a "look at the crazy guy" kind of way but the reality is he's an unbalanced, hedonistic prick who is doing his damnedest to fuck up his kids for life and burn as many bridges as possible.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Stay is a great song.

And don't even get me started on when we discovered the doors at 9 or so. Bunch of little girls singing along to the Oedipal circus that is 'The End'......father I want to kill you....mother.......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    He merely wanted to introduce his girlfriend to her not ask for a ménage a trois.
    We don't know that for sure. It's probably more likely that he DID want to ask her for that.

When I was 6 there was a huge hit song 'Afternoon Delight', full of sexual innuendo. We all listened to it and sang along. They're just words to kids, we didn't know what the words meant. ~shrugs~ We seem to have turned out ok.

The same year we were also all singing along to 'Love to Love You Baby', and 'Tonight's the Night' too. And every little girl I knew could sing "Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi, ce soir?"
    GASP! *Clutches pearls furiously*

How COULD you!?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Blame my lax parents. Freaking hippies.
    Bombshell likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I get it and I embarrassed the shit out of my mom singing "Let's Get Physical" when I was too young to know what the hell I was saying, but I figure even a kid related to the brain trust that is the Richards-Sheen DNA could figure out that the raw shit going on in one of Rihanna's shows ain't for their eyes.
    Bombshell and Slushie like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

rollo and darksithbunny like this.

When I was a kid I knew Prince's "Darlin Nikki" I listened to NWA and 2 Live Crew... I'm not messed up!!
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

We loved singing along to J Geils Band's Piss On The Wall until my mom took the record away. I don't even know where the record originally came from but we thought it was the funniest thing.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I think it's funny that Denise couldn't resist the gift of a dig at Charlie.

RiRi probably WOULD have said hello to Charlie if he had had his kids with him.

Also 'old queen' is too funny.
    Jazzy likes this.

^^ It's unusual for Denise to comment and she's had plenty of reason to do so with that windbag of an ex. I'll give her a pass on this one although i think she did it to get free tix to a riri show.

Oh yeah, I'll give her a pass although I agree with you. It just makes it funnier. RiRi should give her front row.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information