Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan 'Have Lovingly Chosen to Separate'

I thought the lip sync battle was hysterical. I doubt she regrets it ... she's a trained dancer and was just spoofing her own husband. I have to say though that seeing Channing in his Beyonce outfit ruined any little attractionl I had for him. Hoooo, he's not a pretty girl. Lol
    louiswinthorpe111 and rollo like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Not that I ever found him attractive to begin with, but after that lip sync battle I think I'd rather bang her than him if I had to choose between the two.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like Channing. He's funny so he could get it. They seem to be trying to co-parent well so hopefully that lasts.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

her lip sync battle was so good.
    rollo likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    yeah, there's something going on. they never seemed like a couple that would have a nasty divorce, somehow.
    I don't like him, never have.
    He's dating Jessie J (UK pop singer) and has been for "some time" but the wife starts dating a new guy & its not spousal support? Douchbag.
    She's raising your child idiot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Not that I ever found him attractive to begin with, but after that lip sync battle I think I'd rather bang her than him if I had to choose between the two.
    Ditto

He was ugly & a bad actor (eventhough he was playing stupid) in Kingsman 2. Ugh!
    Kittylady, weathered1 and MsDark like this.

Gold Member

Well I don't have skin in the game one way or another. I have seen him in exactly 2 movies and he was good in both. Logan Lucky - where he was one of two brothers planning a heist and Hail Caesar! where he played a spy and had one dance number. He was probably the best thing in Hail Caesar! - admittedly a bad movie.
    Every woman I have ever worked with has been nothing but gaga over him and his looks.

I don't find him attractive at all. He's a Mr. Potato Head imo.

czb, Kittylady, Trixie and 8 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Like sjankis, I liked him in Hail Caesar! I couldn't stand Magic Mike.

Rusalka and Witchywoman like this.

With eyes too close together! Which is even more emphasized with his head having become more potato like.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I used to get Channing Tatum, Chris Pratt, and Chris Hemsworth mixed up. Chris H dropped from the list pretty quickly, but I still have to think twice about Channing and Chris P. I thought Chris P is the most annoying of all of them, but even he's being less of an asshole (supposedly) about his divorce with Anna Faris.

ETA -

Just watched the lip sync video - she was really good. I realize I don't know much about her if she seemed to be hiding that in her. lol
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I can't see a picture of Channing without thinking 'village idiot.'

I like Channing. He's very self-deprecating, and at the same time grateful for his success.

I'd do him - if I could battle my way past Gas_chick who claims every single guy I want.
    gas_chick likes this.

fgg

Channing Tatum wants to set custody schedule with Jenna Dewan

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan still need to settle custody arrangements after finalizing their divorce last week.

Tatum filed a request for the court to issue orders over child custody and visitation rights for their 6-year-old daughter Everly, who they share joint legal and physical custody of, according to documents obtained by E! News.

The 39-year-old actor wants to solidify an agreement on traveling with his daughter, taking her out of school, and splitting the holidays up, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Spring Break, and birthdays. The parents have already agreed on their summer vacation schedule, according to the filings.

“Over the past six months, it has become evident to me that a clear and specific holiday schedule is necessary and important,” Tatum stated in the docs. “We both need to be able to make plans during our respective custodial times, particularly during the holidays, and having a set schedule will allow us to do that.”

The “Magic Mike” star also requests that the parents solidify a FaceTime schedule for better communication and to have a monthly co-parenting counseling session over the phone. He asked that the court grant his request for a co-parenting counselor to be appointed to their family, the site reports.

“Since Petitioner and l entered into the February 2019 Stipulation, we have both requested to make adjustments to the base custodial schedule to accommodate our respective work schedules. Due to our professions, our schedules are constantly changing, and flexibility is needed to ensure that we are both able to work and be able to have equal time with Everly. We have had difficulty navigating these accommodations without assistance‚ which has led to both confusion and conflict,” Tatum said in his declaration. “I recognize Petitioner and I will continue to have to make adjustments to the custody schedule due to our work. And in an effort to avoid any unnecessary confusion and conflict going forward, I believe it is necessary for Petitioner and me to work with a co-parenting counselor to assist us with making modifications to the custodial schedule as needed, as we have not been able to do so effectively. In that regard, a co-parenting counselor will also be beneficial for Petitioner and me to work with so that we can address any other issues that may arise related to custody and co-parenting.”

Lastly, he asks that Everly’s name, image or likeness should not be used for any profit sponsorship, advertisement, campaign, or partnership, even on social media, without the consent of both parents.

Sources told E! News that Dewan, 38, wants the same things as Tatum.

“Jenna has been working to provide for her family and to make sure that Everly has a great relationship with her father,” a source said. “Jenna’s number one priority is her daughter and her well-being. She wants Everly to have stability and happiness.”

A hearing is set to take place on Jan 28, 2020.

The “Step Up” co-stars finalized their divorce a year-and-a-half after announcing their separation in April 2018.

Meanwhile, Dewan is expecting a baby with boyfriend Steve Kazee and Tatum is dating Jessie J.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/chann...h-jenna-dewan/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

With Mom and Pop

CHANNING TATUM & JENNA DEWANDivorce Turning Nasty ...FACETIME, CHILD CUSTODY ALLEGATIONS

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's divorce has turned nasty ... all over child support, custody and allegations of FaceTime sabotage.
    Our Jenna sources say she was stunned and super upset when Channing filed legal docs Tuesday asking a judge to come up with a holiday custody schedule. Our sources call it grandstanding, because Jenna had already signed off on the entire schedule. Our Channing sources counter Jenna agreed to some of the schedule but not all of it ... thus the need for the judge.
    But, that's just the beginning. Several sources say, although Channing and Jenna had a custody schedule for 6-year-old Everly, there were times Jenna was working and asked to change the schedule but Channing refused.
    Child support has also become a bone of contention. Our Jenna sources say Channing isn't contributing, but our Channing sources say there's a very specific, joint account with community funds that cover Everly's expenses

And, yet another issue -- communication. We're told when one parent has Everly, that parent has to allow the other parent to FaceTime with the girl every day. So, Jenna sources say Channing doesn't allow her to FaceTime. They also claim when Jenna has the child Channing almost never FaceTime's with her.
    Our Channing sources call BS ... saying Channing does indeed FaceTime with Everly when she's with Jenna, but they say Jenna's so difficult Channing just FaceTime's through the nanny.
    Jenna's rep, Nicole Perna, tells us, "Jenna's priority has always been, and continues to be, her daughter's well-being."
    Like we said ... lots of issues. But, hey, at least they're both legally single, right?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information