Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan 'Have Lovingly Chosen to Separate'

fgg

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum ‘fell out of love’

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have separated after nine years of marriage, while his career continues to soar — causing deep divisions about the time they were spending apart.

Jenna has struggled with the pace of Channing’s career, according to a source, who said, “She is troubled by his success. He was turning down jobs because of her, and they were fighting a lot. He has been filming the ‘Lego Movie’ sequel and has at least four other acting projects in development, and that isn’t even his focus. He’s moving toward producing and directing.

“Jenna always said they had to put work into their marriage to keep it alive, and while Channing is a great dad to their daughter, [Jenna] felt like he stopped wanting to work as hard on them as a married couple. This has been a long time coming. They fell out of love.”

Channing — who has 4-year-old daughter Everly with Jenna — has more than 20 projects in development as a producer. Jenna — already a well-known dancer when she met Channing on 2006’s “Step Up” — just shot the movie “Berlin, I Love You” and is in the Fox musical “Mixtape.”

The pair have been separated for months, and he has moved out of the family home. Page Six first heard rumblings of a split around the Oscars in March, when Jenna, 37, attended the Vanity Fair party without Channing, also 37, saying it was a “girls’ night.” She has also been spotted partying in Hollywood with stylist Brad Goreski. Their reps did not respond to requests for comment.

The source further explained of their differences: “Channing is living at their ranch in Ojai, Calif., and Jenna is in Beverly Hills.”

While they still spend time together with Everly, Channing enjoys “living like a dude at their ranch,” while Jenna is a fitness-obsessed vegan, the friend added.

Channing told GQ in 2014, “I have an inner fat kid in me . . . I can completely lose myself into just absolutely satisfying things — a really amazing cheeseburger, a pizza, good fries, a beer . . . I probably drink too much . . . My wife, that’s what she bought into,” adding he’s cut back now that he’s a dad and quits alcohol before filming a movie.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/03/chann...l-out-of-love/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I bet she tried to control his eating habits.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Fell out of love? Is that all?

That happens all the time in marriages. Sometimes several times over if you're talking people who've lasted decades.
    Mrs P and Honeythorn like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I am copyrighting all these phrases before the next new-age separation is announced:

"Deliriously de-linked"

"Considerately cleaved"

"Affectionately abandoned"

"Sensitively severed"

"Devotedly decamped"

"Warmly withdrew"

"Vigilantly vacated"

"Sensitively seceded"

"Gracefully got the f*ck out of Dodge"
    Just here to say: Will bookmark that list for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why can't they just say:

we've decided to separate and appreciate respecting our privacy at this time.

i guess i'm old fashioned. *shrugs*
    But yeah, that's all I'm saying, you know? I must be old-fashioned, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I bet she tried to control his eating habits.
    That would be a dealbreaker for me. I have no interest in dating or marrying a picky eater and no one is going to try to make me into one. I'm not even kidding about that. Which is why someone like Anthony Bourdain would be a good match for me. Or someone less taken, famous, and unattainable, but with similar interests and personality would also suffice. I'm not that picky. (I guess.)
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That would be a dealbreaker for me. I have no interest in dating or marrying a picky eater and no one is going to try to make me into one. I'm not even kidding about that. Which is why someone like Anthony Bourdain would be a good match for me. Or someone less taken, famous, and unattainable, but with similar interests and personality would also suffice. I'm not that picky. (I guess.)
    I can say I'm happier with a few extra pounds and not being a raging hangry bitch, which I once was.

Just here to say: Will bookmark that list for future reference.

But yeah, that's all I'm saying, you know? I must be old-fashioned, too.

As long as Anthony Bourdain didn't expect me to be ripped...cause if we're traveling everywhere and eating forget it!
    Waterslide and Lalasnake like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Yeah, don't expect me to be a MMA or Asia Argento...as much as I would love to be ripped like that and would find MMA a great release of tension, it probably ain't happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I can say I'm happier with a few extra pounds and not being a raging hangry bitch, which I once was.
    Me too exactly...it happens. I'm not trying to be a glutton or only eating junk, but I like food.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^Yeah, don't expect me to be a MMA or Asia Argento...as much as I would love to be ripped like that and would find MMA a great release of tension, it probably ain't happening...

Me too exactly...it happens. I'm not trying to be a glutton or only eating junk, but I like food.

^That is my life. I need not only to get that for my wall, but to memorize it. LOL

Bronze Member

you mean this hunk of hunk's dips his toe in the other 'pool?'
    Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    I have read so many blinds of him cheating on her with both men and women.

His penis too, apparently.

^That is my life. I need not only to get that for my wall, but to memorize it. LOL
    https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-...made+of+cheese
    Waterslide likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^Nice! I have enough Rewards Points to get it for free if I so desire!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why can't they just say:

we've decided to separate and appreciate respecting our privacy at this time.

i guess i'm old fashioned. *shrugs*

Can't they just say "I cant stand the cunt I used to like/love" or why do they need to say anything at all. No one cares. I didnt even know these two were "happily coupled"

Sorry, I hate the institution of marriage as it means nothing to 99% of people I know.

Channing is Bi? that is fine, as long as he doesn't turn out to be a douchebag. I like him so much!! And will always howl when does his pelvic moves...always!
    rollo likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information