Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebrity peen and scandals exposed

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Celebrity Peen Exposed!

Marilyn Monroe had an affair with Ronald Reagan Marilyn had a fling with Joan Crawford, but ended it. Marilyn told Shelley Winters, "She had bad breath. Besides, she wanted to do things to me that no woman should do to another woman."
    James Dean showed a disconcerting interest in a 12-year-old boy. Elia Kazan, "I've known many actors who have been twisted up in their sex lives, but never anybody as sick and unhealthy as Dean was."
    Elvis Presley got it on with Nick Adam
    Lucille Ball was a hooker before she was famous. Desi Arnaz had a fling with Cesar Romero.
    Cary Grant had an incestuous relationship with his stepson
    Strange things happened to Judy Garland's dead body (this in the chapter on "Fan Worship and Necrophilia").
    I'm not sure any of this crap is true, but that's not stopping me from heading over to Amazon and pre-ordering this mess. I'm doing it for the celebrity peen!
    Celebrity Peen Exposed! | Dlisted

Let's see:

I don't believe the Lucille Ball one or the Elvis Presley one. Never even heard of them before.

I heard Johnny Depp is above average -- supposedly Winona Ryder developed some pictures she took of him in a photo shop.

James Dean used to be called "the human ashtray" because when he was at gay BDSM clubs, he would get drunk/high and then beg guys to stub lit cigarettes out on his torso. And during the autopsy, they found a large number of keloid scars on his body. So, I would believe just about anything about that guy.

I've heard the Desi Arnaz/Cesar Romero story before, but it never made sense. Romero seemed gay, but not Arnaz. What was in it for Arnaz?

I have to admit, I must be very naive because most of these stories are new to me. I'm very sad though because I had a huge crush on James Dean when I was younger, I had his posters on my wall. Damn, he sounds like a freak, that thing about the young boys is terrible.

My poor grandmother was the most naive soul though. When I told her Rock Hudson was gay, she refused to believe it. She said there was no way because he was in a movie with Doris Day when he was her lover, and that he had been in the military - like WTF, granny? She was in her own little world.

Oh, and I wonder just what Marilyn Monroe was referring to when she said "things women shouldn't do with other women"...makes my perverted little mind run in circles. Now I'm curious.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

A*O

Jimmy Saville always gave me the total creeps so I'm not at all surprised. Is he still alive even? As for the other stories, I guess we'll never get any proof but it's still fascinating to see how fucked up these people were.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    My poor grandmother was the most naive soul though. When I told her Rock Hudson was gay, she refused to believe it. She said there was no way because he was in a movie with Doris Day when he was her lover, and that he had been in the military - like WTF, granny? She was in her own little world.
    Aww

Oh, and I wonder just what Marilyn Monroe was referring to when she said "things women shouldn't do with other women"...makes my perverted little mind run in circles. Now I'm curious.
    Seems odd to me, I pictured Marilyn being somewhat bi. Maybe she just didn't like Shelley.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    Yes. You said the name though, not me!

^^Joking there, by the way. I am a coward though :blush:

But yes, it's him.
    Oh, that is just The End (in more ways than one). I absolutely refuse to die until I know that man is safely underground!!!! Eww, ewww, ewww, ewww, ewww!!!!!! On second thoughts, I'm emigrating to the US until he's gone. Packing my bags and running to the airport as we speak. *runs away screaming*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

A*O

He's still alive! 82 this year.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    I could do without the imagery of Marilyn Monroe and Ronald Reagan, though
    I'm not sure if I believe the Marilyn and Reagan story, though I do wonder where Nancy's left hand is and what it's doing.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Pic looks shopped.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Silver Member

Yup, Jimmy Saville's still alive.

Necrophilia isn't common, but it's not uncommon either. It's fucking gross, but occasionally you'll hear stories about morticians/porters/mortuary assistants/funeral home employees being caught with their dick in a corpse and having to resign on the quiet. It hardly ever makes the media (if it does it's usually because said corpse-shagger is on trial for some other crime and past indiscretions are brought to light) because it's awful publicity. Funeral homes offer families 'a respectful and dignified service', and 'one last good rogering' isn't exactly the best post script.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Yup, Jimmy Saville's still alive.

Necrophilia isn't common, but it's not uncommon either. It's fucking gross, but occasionally you'll hear stories about morticians/porters/mortuary assistants/funeral home employees being caught with their dick in a corpse and having to resign on the quiet. It hardly ever makes the media (if it does it's usually because said corpse-shagger is on trial for some other crime and past indiscretions are brought to light) because it's awful publicity. Funeral homes offer families 'a respectful and dignified service', and 'one last good rogering' isn't exactly the best post script.
    Ok, I know this is a serious subject and all, but for the love of god that last line made me howel!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Yes. You said the name though, not me!

^^Joking there, by the way. I am a coward though :blush:

But yes, it's him.
    That rumour is nearly as old as Jimmy is himself; with you saying that you "knew for certain" I thought you'd caught Peter Docherty rogering some dead old biddy in the morgue.

I don't believe it actually, as he's been around for so long that it would have come out much more publically by now if true. There have been enough celebs/priests that have got to jail by now for kiddie-fiddling.
    Free Charmed.

BOOO, we took a necrophilious tangent. And shaming the memory of Marilyn by pairing her with Ronald "When I was governor, I kicked all the mentally diseased out on the street, but when I lost my fucking mind they put me in the White House" Reagan!

Bring this thread back to the PEEN!

XXxx
    XXXxx
    XXXXXXXXXXX\XX\
    XXXXXXXXXXXX\X/
    XXXxx
    XXxx

^^Inspired by the Bat Schlong thread!

Silver Member

^^^Yeah, the rumours of Jimmy have been around for decades. I can't got into 'my sources' (god, that sounds so stupid, but you get my drift) too much, but it's true.

It's not 'out there', as in massive media expose, because 1, bad publicity for the mortuaries, and 2, there's no hard evidence (tapes or anything. Newspapers don't want to get sued).
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

I had no idea of who he was, but he DOES look creepy.

If this is true, hopefully soon enough he will be with them since he loves them so much

Me, too. Sounds like Joan was into some weird shit.
    Jimmy Dean was a child molester? Ugh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information