Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Celebrity Anti-Vaxx Thread

Covid causing erectile dysfunction (and other issues) is not unusual.

Darwinism in action.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Default So much WTF?!? with this one (not a celebrity currently but….)

British mother, 22, who caught COVID after refusing vaccine causing her baby girl to be born prematurely and die of the virus says she 'doesn't regret not having the jab'

A mother whose baby died with Covid after she refused to be vaccinated has spoken for the first time - and said she does not regret the decision to not get the jab.
    Little Ivy-Rose Court tested positive for coronavirus when she was born 14 weeks premature at the Royal Preston Hospital weighing just 2lb 30z.

anyone that knows imperial weights knows that there are 16oz in 1lb so 30oz???

Speaking for the first time, her mother Katie Leeming, 22, of Blackpool, Lancashire, said she did not get vaccinated after hearing 'horror stories' about the effects of the jab on pregnancy forums online.

After catching Covid, she was so sick that she had to give birth at just 26 weeks.
    Experts have repeatedly said the jabs are safe for mothers-to-be and their babies.
    But Katie said she had no regrets as she quoted the fact her double-jabbed partner caught Covid and believes there has been 'too little' research into the long-term effects on pregnancies.

The mother-of-three said: 'I had read about the Covid-19 vaccination on pregnancy groups.
    'One lady said she had received the vaccination and that her baby was stillborn the week after.
    'There obviously could have been other reasons for this, and the vaccine might not have caused it, but it scared me and put me off.
    'Just hearing the horror stories about women having miscarriages made me not want to take the risk.
    'I don't know if it would have made a difference or not. I had thoughts in my mind about it - what if I'd had it? Would she still be here today? What if it's my fault?
    'But my midwife told me I can't afford to think like that.
    'I could have still caught Covid-19 after the vaccination, or worse, if I did have it and something happened anyway, I would have blamed the vaccine.'

'I have had two other premature children, so I knew what I was expecting, and what the risks were.
    'But I was trying to be as positive as I could, knowing how my other children survived. It wasn't until five days later, when she caught Covid, that she started deteriorating.
    'On October 21, she started going down quickly. They told us to go in and be with her, because they weren't sure she was going to make it through the night.'

Katie, a bakery assistant who lives with her partner Lee Court and sons Alfie, four, and Charlie, three, said she was 'shocked' by Ivy-Rose's rapid decline, as her daughter had appeared 'stable' just 24 hours before.

Katie and Lee are now hoping to prepare a spectacular send-off for their daughter, with flowers and a horse-drawn carriage.
    Katie's friend Simone Threlfall, 25, set up a fundaiser to help with funeral costs.

So already had 2x premature children @ 22.
    Wants a massive send off for the kid but cant pay for it?
    Reads shit online & takes that over medical advice?

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice;3827681[COLOR=#000000

So already had 2x premature children @ 22.
    Wants a massive send off for the kid but cant pay for it?
    Reads shit online & takes that over medical advice?

[/COLOR]
    She sounds exactly like one imagines a non-vaxer would sound like. You can bring the horse to the water but you cannot make it drink.
    MsDark and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Steve Burton Out at General Hospital After Refusing to Comply with COVID Vaccine Mandate

"I know there's been a lot of rumors and speculations about me and General Hospital. I wanted you to hear it from me personally," he said in the clip. "Unfortunately, General Hospital has let me go because of the vaccine mandate. I did apply for my medical and religious exemptions, and both of those were denied, which, you know, hurts."

Burton continued, "But this is also about personal freedom to me. I don't think anyone should lose their livelihood over this. But with that being said, you know me, I'll always be grateful for my time at General Hospital, I love it there."
    Burton tested positive for COVID-19 in August after he said he was exposed to the virus "at work," though he didn't specify whether he was referring to the General Hospital set. He postponed his upcoming comedy club appearances and said in a video at the time that he was experiencing "no symptoms."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend that everyone aged 5 years and older in the U.S. get vaccinated against COVID-19.

A study released by the organization earlier this year found that among people who are fully vaccinated, the risk of COVID-19 infection was reduced by 91%. Additionally, the risk of infection among those who were partially vaccinated was 81% lower.

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Good for GH! I haven't watched in years, but I used to be a follower of the show. Imagine having a regular job for decades, centered around a hospital, and losing the job because of "freedom."
    Trixie, weathered1, tulip and 1 others like this.

^ Yeah I haven't watched in years either, but I googled and recognized his face. He's 51, married with 3 kids and he's pretty much been in the soaps forever, since the nineties anyway. I just can't understand the mindset of giving up your entire career over a vaxx. The soaps are notorious for re-casting roles so they'll just put another actor in the role and he'll move on to obscurity. What a dumbass.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Yeah I haven't watched in years either, but I googled and recognized his face. He's 51, married with 3 kids and he's pretty much been in the soaps forever, since the nineties anyway. I just can't understand the mindset of giving up your entire career over a vaxx. The soaps are notorious for re-casting roles so they'll just put another actor in the role and he'll move on to obscurity. What a dumbass.
    IIRC, he's a hardcore born again Christian in the Kirk Cameron vein. He said he tried for both a religious and medical exemption and it was denied. He originated the adult Jason (Quatermaine) Morgan but has been in and out over the years with re-casts stepping in. It would not surprise me if they brought back the last actor that was a re-cast; he stayed on when Burton came back as Jason's twin and then exited a couple years back.

Did he play a doctor on General Hospital?

Elite Member

^^ All My Children

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information