3826572[/URL]]i really found it funny.
    If you were in India you could be worshiped as a deity
    czb likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    If you were in India you could be worshiped as a deity
    LOL and i am sure my husband agree with the cow thing LOL working from home

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu;[URL="tel:3826577"
    3826577[/URL]]LOL and i am sure my husband agree with the cow thing LOL working from home
    See, I have a dog & don’t have that problem
    SHELLEE and kasippu like this.

Ice Cube backs out of Sony, Jack Black flick after refusing vax request

There will be no Ice in Hell.

Entertainer Ice Cube left the cast of pending Sony comedy “Oh Hell No” — and walked away from a $9 million payday — after refusing the COVID-19 vaccine shot, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Ice Cube was slated to co-star with Jack Black, with whom he partnered on the project in June. Filmmaker Kitao Sakurai planned to shoot the flick this winter in Hawaii, and producers asked the cast to get the jab.

Sony, Ice Cube’s agency and his personal representative, as well as co-producers Black and Matt Tolmach, all refused to comment to the outlet.
    Ice Cube has not discussed his decision on social media, instead celebrating the 30th anniversary of his landmark album, “Death Certificate,” which was released on Halloween in 1991.
    It’s the second production Ice Cube has left in recent months, according to the report, though it is unclear the reasons why he exited the boxing flick “Flint Strong,” in which he was supposed to co-star.
    Ice Cube was slated to co-star with Jack Black, with whom he partnered on the project in June.Richard Shotwell/Variety/REX/

Producers have the option “to implement mandatory vaccination policies for casts and crew in Zone A” — where cast and crew work in close proximity — “on a production-by-production basis,” according to an agreement made in July between studios and actor guilds, the report states, while disputes over vaccination have become an issue in other Hollywood projects.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/30/ice-cu...using-vaccine/
    RaindropT likes this.

Oh no, not my crush Ice Cube!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

He showed some disturbing signs in the runup to the 2020 general election.
    sjankis630 likes this.

Why the fuck has he gotten so weird? Shouldn't he be past mid-life crisis age by now?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Kristy Swanson hospitalized with ‘COVID-related’ complications

Original “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” star Kristy Swanson has reportedly been hospitalized with “COVID-related” complications.
    “Prayers for me please. Yesterday I took an ambulance ride to the hospital. I’m still here with pneumonia, I’m on oxygen etc, all covid related of course. I’m in good spirits and in great hands,” the 51-year-old actor wrote on Twitter Monday.

More than 21,000 Twitter users offered support in the form of “likes” and retweets.
    Swanson made headlines in 2020 when she was cast in a theatrical retelling of the controversy surrounding former FBI agent Peter Strzok and bureau attorney Lisa Page, who, in the throes of a “Bonnie and Clyde”-esque affair, sought to prevent the election of former President Donald Trump.
    The play, performed at Los Angeles’ Hudson Theatres and aired on YouTube, starred Swanson as Page and “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” actor Dean Cain, 55.
    Both performers are outspoken supporters of Trump. Swanson has a photo of herself and Trump from a March 2020 Oval Office meeting pinned to her Twitter account.

The ’80 icon thanked her fans for their prayers and provided an update to her more than 395,000 followers later Monday, writing: “I was just at the tail end of my Covid diagnosis when it jumped into my lungs.”
    Swanson said she was being treated with blood thinners and the drug Baricitinib, and thanked workers at Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly, NJ.
    “They are so on top it and have a wonderful staff,” she wrote.
    Swanson did not indicate whether she was vaccinated against the coronavirus. In September, she claimed on Twitter that vaccine mandates were a way to “make mo-money.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/obamag...ed-with-covid/

I prey her dumbass wakes up & gets vaccinated in future.

Ramona Singer endorses video likening COVID mandates to ‘Nazi territory’
    Ramona Singer endorsed a video on Twitter that likened COVID-19 vaccine mandates to living under a Nazi regime.
    In the video, Robert F. Kennedy pleads to stop the vaccine mandates, claiming the jab is the result of a “pharmaceutical driven, biosecurity agenda” that is reminiscent of Nazi medical experiments during World War II.

“The Nazis did that in the camps in World War II. The Nazis tested vaccines on the gypsies and Jews, and the world was so horrified after the war, we signed the Nuremberg charter,” he says in the video. “We all pledged when we do that, we would never again impose unwanted medical interventions on human beings without informed consent — and yet in two years, all of that conviction has sudden disappeared.”
    Singer, 64, was apparently so moved by the video that she responded, “So true.”
    Fans immediately called Singer out for her response and compared it to her “vile” behavior at Eboni K. Williams’ black Shabbat dinner, where she claimed Jewish people hated her and also claimed she was a victim of racism because a black nurse allegedly refused to give her pain meds while she was in labor.
    “Is this tweet just in case the world didn’t already consider you an anti-Semite after your vile behavior at black Shabbat?” tweeted one Bravo fan.
    “Bye, @ramonasinger! Hey @Andy time to get to clipping!” tweeted another, who referenced Dorinda Medley’s iconic “clip” catchphrase.
    “The Nazis tested vaccines on the gypsies and Jews, and the world was so horrified after the war, we signed the Nuremberg charter,” Kennedy says in the video.Twitter

”This is the kind of s–t that cost you a reunion, Ramona,” tweeted another, referring to a report that Singer’s alleged racist behavior led to the “RHONY” reunion being canceled.

Following the explosive dinner, Williams said she’d “never” invite Singer to an event of hers again.
    “We do not have shared values around the issue of, basically shared humanity,” Williams said. “I’m not going to ever put myself in a position to be embarrassed and hurt and disappointed by Ramona again. So, that’s it for me. We can continue to do other things, but she’ll never be invited to another event that I throw.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/11/02/ramon...azi-territory/

All this noise from the same celebs who will inject all kinds of shit into their faces and asses. Get sliced and diced and implanted with fake chins, cheekbones, tits, etc.

But fuck a vaccine to prevent people from dying.

Whatever makes her eyes look like that is probably more dangerous (and less tested) than the vaccine.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark;[URL="tel:3826975"
    3826975[/URL]]All this noise from the same celebs who will inject all kinds of shit into their faces and asses. Get sliced and diced and implanted with fake chins, cheekbones, tits, etc.

Whatever makes her eyes look like that is probably more dangerous (and less tested) than the vaccine.
    Having gone down a video-rabbit hole yesterday it’s probably from the narcissist racist stick she has up her arse.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    All this noise from the same celebs who will inject all kinds of shit into their faces and asses. Get sliced and diced and implanted with fake chins, cheekbones, tits, etc.

Honestly, these people have no clue what the Nazi's were about and haven't vaccine mandates been there always.
    The Daily Fail had an article about the tears of young kids because they had to get the vaccine. I have a booklet of both my kids with all the vaccines they got.

My brother, whose wife is a doctor, just got all 4 of his kids the Pfizer shot in the last 24 hours. They are 11, 8 and 5 (twins), I think.

^^^
    glad they did but getting parents - even vaxxed parents - to vaccinate their kids is going to be tough, and i don't see vaccination levels in kids ever reaching the levels among adults (which aren't high enough either). i know so many adults who were first in line to get their own shots, and who are now waffling when it comes to their own kids.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Out here, when we took our kids (separately) to be vaccinated, it was an orderly stampede. But this is a weird community - lots of liberals working for the NSA, lots of masters degrees. NSA was only closed shortly so they were ultra strong on masks, distancing, and vaccinations. It is a shock when I visit other communities.
    mostroop likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information