Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Cee Lo Green investigated for sexual assault

Good news!

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/music-...180659242.html
    CeeLo's Tweets About Rape Ignite Twitter Firestorm; TBS Cancels Show

CeeLo Green's series of tweets Sunday comparing rape and consensual sex has sparked outrage across the Twittersphere. As the blowback continued into Tuesday, TBS canceled his reality show, The Good Life, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The network moved to act after Green's social media meltdown prompted the women's advocacy group UltraViolet to launch an online petition calling for TBS and parent company Time Warner to pull the plug on the series instead of "giving him a huge public platform." The petition concluded by saying, "They’ve got to drop him, now."

The singer was sentenced to three years' probation on Friday after pleading no contest to charges that he plied a woman drugs and took her to a hotel room.

He went on Twitter Sunday to address user comments and attempt to defend himself. "If someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously! So WITH implies consent," Green wrote in a post he later deleted.

The woman does not remember having sex with Green, but says she woke up next to him in bed. Green's attorney described their relations as "consensual."

"When someone breaks [in] a home there is broken glass, where is your plausible proof anyone was raped," he wrote.

"So if I TRIED but did NOT succeed but the person said I DID then what really happened?" Green added.

That did little to placate many Twitter users, who attacked the former Voice coach: (see lonk for the tweets - some are funny)

The response prompted Green to delete his tweets, as well as his full Twitter account which had more than 2 million followers. He has since restored the account.

In addition to probation, Green is required to complete 360 hours of community service, take drug or alcohol abuse classes, and register as a controlled-substance offender. He is scheduled to return to court on March 2.

"We are very pleased to have resolved this matter with an amicable understanding and we're satisfied," the Grammy-winner said after appearing in court.

Green's The Good Life, which followed him and his crew, launched in June and completed its six-episode run.
    Kittylady and SoCalMarie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thank you, Karma.
    SoCalMarie and fuzuoko like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's creepy in person. I saw him playing at some fair in southern Cali back in, like, I think 2005? It was right when his single Crazy was popular. Big time creepy vibe.

I knew they canceled that show last night. But it's messed up because even though he was the well known celeb it barely involved him. Maybe they'll cancel Atlanta Exes since he is on there at times!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Boo hiss, Cee Lo. This is pretty disappointing. I really like his music. Too bad he turned out to be such a low down asshole.

He's always been a vile asshole
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    He's always been a vile asshole
    I remember some thread were many were sticking up for him and I just though to myself ugh
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Me too. I was glad when he left The Voice (or was asked to leave after these charges, who knows) because his charm turned into total creepiness very quickly. The thought of him "mentoring" some of the young girls on that show....just NO.
    Sooooo creepy... I stopped watching the last season he was a judge; His 'charm' made me really, really uncomfortable.

As far as his indecipherable tweets, I had just as much trouble unraveling his convoluted critiques on The Voice.

You know what I didn't have trouble understanding? Why good old Will kept whispering in my ear:

'By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes.' ... It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ” Macbeth.

I'm glad that he isn't on The Voice now. I have liked his music in the past, but after seeing him on The Voice, he creeped me out, too. He was really slimy and pervy toward all the cute and young girls. He activates my Mom radar....icky.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

What is it with guys who don't get it when someone isn't into them? So they resort to things like this?
    chartreuse likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Exactly. It's like Hey, I like this girl. I'm going to slip a drug in her drink and once she passes out she will realize how much she wants me. Then we will have consensual sex while she remains oblivious to my fat sweaty body forcing my way in. Yes, she wants it bad.

But seriously I don't understand why any man would want to have sex with someone who is passed out and not able to participate. Just go jerk off.
    BITTER and chartreuse like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exactly. It's like Hey, I like this girl. I'm going to slip a drug in her drink and once she passes out she will realize how much she wants me. Then we will have consensual sex while she remains oblivious to my fat sweaty body forcing my way in. Yes, she wants it bad.

But seriously I don't understand why any man would want to have sex with someone who is passed out and not able to participate. Just go jerk off.
    IMO some of it is narcisissm. As well as the usual amounts of sexism and misogyny.
    sluce and chartreuse like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Ok, really screwed up story, so clutch your pearls. An older secretary in my building at work was talking about how much her husband liked to sleep with her when she was unconscious. She said sometimes for his birthday she would take a couple of Phenergan to knock herself out and let him have at it. She was surprised at the horrified looks on our faces as she was confessing this and said, "What? I always consent before I go to sleep. He's not doing anything wrong!" Technically, I guess not, but I would always wonder about someone who had a fetish like that. Are they a necrophiliac? How did they discover they love fucking unconscious people in the first place? So many questions.....
    holly, sluce, BITTER and 1 others like this.

Cee Lo Green probably drugged her because he knows with those little t-rex arms, he would have never been able to catch her or hold her down.
    Flygirl, BrickHouse, holly and 2 others like this.

^^and they're probably not long enough to masturbate.

sluce, BITTER and soogar like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information