Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Cee Lo Green investigated for sexual assault

mjw
    Elite Member

Default CeeLo Green Doesn’t Know How Rape Works

A couple of years ago, a woman told police that while on a date with CeeLo Green, he allegedly snuck MDMA into her drink and after she passed out, he raped her. At the time, the long-lost twin of Pile of Chet from Weird Science admitted to “giving” the woman MDMA and having sex with her, but denied raping her. CeeLo was charged with drugging the woman, a felony, and the rape charge was dropped due to lack of evidence. CeeLo recently pleaded no contest” to the drugging charge and he was sentenced to probation and community service. CeeLo probably should’ve left it at that, but he just couldn’t help himself. Yesterday on Twitter, CeeLo dribbled out an incoherent shit stream of words where he said that it’s only rape if the person is conscious. Satan, please come and get your child, because it’s too early in the week for dumbassery like this.

Before CeeLo hit the delete button on all of his tweets, Love B. Scott (via Buzzfeed) got screen shots of them. CeeLo tried to school his followers on the true meaning of “rape” by telling them that it’s not rape if the person who was raped doesn’t remember they were raped. What in “tree falling in a forest” HELL is this midget T-rex talking about? The tweets are after the cut. CAUTION: You will lose at least one brain cell while reading them

So according to CeeLo, if I drugged him, waited until he passed out and then repeatedly dropped an anvil on his head until he died, it wouldn’t be murder, because his ghost wouldn’t remember it. Sorry, Shonda Rhimes, but your new show “How To Get Away With Murder” is now null and void, because this King Koopa-looking ass bitch just showed us how to get away with EVERYTHING.

Maybe they didn’t teach this during sex ed class at the Oompa Loompa Day School that Cee Lo attended, but if the person you’re about to do sex stuff with cannot physically let you know that they want to touch genitals with you and you do it anyway, that’s rape. I know that most of the women that CeeLo has sex with keep their eyes closed shut, because they want to block out the image of greasy sweat drops falling off of his face as he humps them, but they still have to be awake otherwise it’s rape. It’s not that hard.

After CeeLo deleted his tweets, he issued a statement to Buzzfeed where he thanked God for exonerating him (“It wasn’t me!” – God) and played the “taken out of context” card:

“Let me 1st praise god for exoneration fairness & freedom! Secondly I sincerely apologize for my comments being taken so far out of context. I only intended on a healthy exchange to help heal those who love me from the pain I had already caused from this. Please forgive me as it was your support that got me thru this to begin with. I’d never condone the harm of any women. Thank you.”

What do you think?
    CeeLo should’ve said that he was completely unconscious when he wrote thosetweets therefore he didn’t really tweet them. His logic is sound.

Dlisted | CeeLo Green Doesn’t Know How Rape Works

Elite Member

Even with the explanations, I don't understand that last tweet or how it means the explanation provided, if I'm honest. Just lost completely on what he's saying.

what a pig
    "That's why you don't buy the cow you just pee on it." - Air Quotes

WTF?
    Am I reading this wrong? (Serious question)... So, according to him: If someone is with you, passed out, just because they are in your presence, that implies consent?

I'm confused. Is that what he meant with that tweet?

Either way, never was a fan of his music or him as a person. Definitely not my type physically. He's disgusting
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Fuck this no-neck bastard.
    greysfang and SHELLEE like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I don't know what the hell he is trying to say but I do know he should shut the fuck up.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    WTF?
    Am I reading this wrong? (Serious question)... So, according to him: If someone is with you, passed out, just because they are in your presence, that implies consent?

I'm confused. Is that what he meant with that tweet?

Either way, never was a fan of his music or him as a person. Definitely not my type physically. He's disgusting
    It means if someone slips something in CeeLo's drink and he passes out, it's totally okay to shove a baseball bat up his ass. Since he's passed out, it implies he's given consent to do what the hell ever anyone wants to do with his body.

When someone "brakes on" a home, yes I would expect to see broken glass. That's all I got from that nonsense

I take it that Blurred Lines is his favorite song then?

What a fucking creep.

You little Nasty flying monkey.... You are a rapist!! If a woman passes out that means you stop or don't start!! Rapist!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

How come I never know who to follow in twitter until they get all crazay? I always hear about all the celebs going off on twitter and I'm like how would I know to follow them. Do I just follow random ones and hope they lose their shit?
    ok I'm done with my rant and it's not even in the right thread.
    *Kat* and greysfang like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That Oompa Loompa T-Rex blocked my friend after she commented on his apology with Whatever!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I hope this ends his career.
    Trixie, chartreuse and BrickHouse like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He does look like a baby T-Rex, with little sausage fingers. What a puke!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hope this ends his career.
    Me too. I was glad when he left The Voice (or was asked to leave after these charges, who knows) because his charm turned into total creepiness very quickly. The thought of him "mentoring" some of the young girls on that show....just NO.
    sluce and lindsaywhit like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information