Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Cee Lo Green investigated for sexual assault

what! no he's not the ghey he's a pussyhound on the voice
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    For some reason I think of a turtle whenever I look at him. I dont know why.

I always think of a T-rex. Look at those little arms; he's barely hanging on to that cat.

sweetness likes this.

He is so fucking awkward. He looks exactly like midget.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Yea, he is creepy....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    The article says that he was arrested in July 2001 [FONT=Georgia]on misdemeanor charges of "simple assault (family violence)" and "disorderly conduct" after he allegedly threatened his ex-wife Christina Johnson and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument. He was reportedly put on 12 months' probation and ordered to take domestic violence counseling.

Years after his ‘secret’ arrest, Cee Lo Green’s history of an untamed temper was unearthed.

According to a Star magazine report, the singer was arrested in July 2001 after a violent incident with his then-wife got him into some trouble with the law. He and his ex-wife Christina Johnson were in the middle of a heated argument when he smashed the windows of their Jaguar with a wooden statue. She then called the police.

Green was subsequently arrested two days later on misdemeanor charges of ‘simple assault’ and ‘disorderly conduct.’

RELATED: ‘The Voice’s’ Cee Lo Talks Strategy: ‘You Judge for What is Possible’

After posting the $2,800 bail, the singer was arrested months later due to a warrant issued because he failed to appear in court two days earlier.

Eventually he made it to court, by force of course, and pleaded no contest to only serve two days and 12 months probation. The court ordered him to seek domestic violence counseling and subjected him to random drug and alcohol testing.

Johnson described her now former husband as a “really good man with a sweet heart,” but they couldn’t keep it together long enough to work things out.

She filed for divorce in 2004, citing “mental and physical cruelty.”

Now that he’s a bit more mature and been though some stuff, the singer claims his music became his salvation. Now he’s tamed from his wild temper.
    Read more at Cee Lo
    Cee Lo

Sorry but, I look at physical cruelty as beating someone up.

Mental cruelty is not much better IMO.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'll admit that I don't want this to be true (well, aside from obviously not wanting it to be true because that would mean a woman was victimized).
    I have been a fan of his since Goodie Mob and pretty much since an age when I shouldn't have been allowed to listen!

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Sorry but, I look at physical cruelty as beating someone up.
    Yes, but nothing in that article says that he laid a hand on her. You can file for divorce and list all kinds of shit - doesn't necessarily make it true. If you're filing for divorce, you're pretty upset/angry/disillusioned etc. But I'll leave this subject to the obvious experts here.
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Friday, November 2nd 2012
    Cee Lo Green Might've Drugged And Raped A Woman

A few months ago, a woman filed a police report against Cee Lo Green claiming that he spiked her drink with MDMA and then did sex with her while she was passed out. The woman told police that she went out on a date with Cee Lo last July and he took her to a restaurant in Downtown L.A. where he bought he a drink. The woman drank the cocktail, blacked out and then woke up the next day in a strange room with no clothes on her body and Cee Lo looking at her.

TMZ
    says that the victim doesn't live in California, so as soon as she got home, she filed a sexual battery report with her local police department and they passed it off to the LAPD. The LAPD got the woman to "bait call" Cee Lo's ass. They hit the recording button and had her call Cee Lo. During the call, Cee Lo never said that he snuck the MDMA into the lady's drink, but he did admit giving it to her so it would make their sex times together more exciting (cut to me dry heaving on the carpet like a cat yacking up a hair ball of grossness). The LAPD didn't arrest Cee Lo right away, because he didn't say anything about having sex with her while she was passed out. The LAPD will pass the case off to the District Attorney's office as soon as they finish investigating.

Cee Lo's team is trying to spin this and make the woman look like a money-hungry liar. A source close to Cee Lo tells TMZ that before the woman went to police, she hired a civil lawyer and tried to get him to give her a little hush money from the thick roll of bills he keeps between his greasy sourdough tits. The woman went to the cops after Cee Lo refused to give her some cash.

I've never heard of people blacking out from taking MDMA and I've known some junkie ass ravers, but that shit could've been something else or he could've laced it. I mean, Cee Lo always looks like he's up to no good and you should never trust the hate child of a penguin and an Oompa Loompa who ate all of Willy Wonka's full meal chewing gum.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Cee Lo Green Might've Drugged And Raped A Woman | Dlisted
    If this is true, eff you too Cee Lo.

i'd need more than ecstasy to have sex with that. i'd need twilight sedation.
    Rusalka and holly like this.

uggg. That picture is gross. He is a fat, little baby t-rex.
    shedevilang, Trixie and holly like this.

I mean, Cee Lo always looks like he's up to no good and you should never trust the hate child of a penguin and an Oompa Loompa who ate all of Willy Wonka's full meal chewing gum
    Truth!
    Honeythorn and holly like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

mjw
    Elite Member

The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of drugging and sexually assaulting her was not on a first date with the singer -- not by a long shot -- they had a long history together ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... the woman told cops Cee Lo took her to a downtown L.A. restaurant in July, where she claims he slipped a drug in her drink. She says the next thing she knew she was laying naked in a bed with him in a room. Cops are investigating the allegation and we're told the case will be referred to the L.A. County DA.

Sources connected with the case tell us ... the woman and Cee Lo met at the Super Bowl in Dallas in February, 2011. They hung out over the weekend. She went back to Houston, where she lives, and Cee Lo returned to L.A., but they stayed in touch and dated off and on for the next year-and-a-half. In addition to seeing each other (he flew her out to L.A. from time to time), they frequently texted and spoke on the phone.

Sources tells TMZ ... the woman sometimes asked Cee Lo to buy her expensive things and even asked his friend how she could get him to buy her expensive things.

Sources connected with Cee Lo tell us ... on the day in question, he had flown her out to L.A. They went to the restaurant and afterward both took Ecstasy and stayed up all night. One source says, "No one was unconscious."

Our Cee Lo sources claim the woman fabricated the story because she's involved with someone back in Texas who got wind she was in L.A. with Cee Lo and she was just covering her butt.

Sources connected with the woman say her relationship with Cee Lo is irrelevant, because Cee Lo is on tape allegedly apologizing and referencing MDMA (Ecstasy), saying he thought the drug would help them have an exciting time together.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2BXEwBSxv

CeeLo Green
    CLEARED Of Sexual Assault
    Charged with Ecstasy Possession

Exclusive

The L.A. County D.A. will CLEAR CeeLo Green of charges he sexually assaulted a woman by allegedly slipping a drug in her drink ... TMZ has learned. CeeLo will, however, be charged with the felony of furnishing ecstasy ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say the D.A. will officially REJECT the sexual assault case this morning. A woman had claimed she and CeeLo went to a sushi joint in downtown L.A. more than a year ago. She told cops the star of "The Voice" had slipped ecstasy in her drink and the next thing she knew she was naked in his bed.

Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities had problems with the woman's story ... one of which was that she and CeeLo had been dating for months and had already been intimate.

We're told CeeLo not only denied the allegations ... he encouraged the D.A. and the LAPD to fully investigate. In the end, we've learned the D.A. will reject the sexual assault case because of insufficient evidence.

As for the drug charge ... law enforcement sources tell us CeeLo will be charged with 1 count of furnishing ecstasy ... a felony, and he may be arraigned as early as this afternoon.

As we previously reported, the woman claimed to have a tape recording of CeeLo talking about the incident. Although our sources say CeeLo never said anything about slipping ecstasy in her drink, he did reference the drug. It appears the D.A. views the tape as a confession to drug use ... thus the charge.

We're told the criminal complaint will NOT allege the singer had any criminal intent to harm the woman when he allegedly shared ecstasy with her.

As for punishment ... we're told most people with such a first offense get probation.

Source: CeeLo Green CLEARED Of Sexual Assault ... Charged with Ecstasy Possession | TMZ.com

Uggg,...he is really gross!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information