Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Showed Her Ass in Australia (NSFW)

I don't think there is any Photoshop going on and I do think the wind got the better of her. She needs to slip on real undergarments and have weights in any skirts, as well. She IS a Royal. Let's not pretend we're at the Super Bowl.

Does this mean when I go to the Super Bowl I can flounce around commando showing off my bum??
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Because you weren't planning to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    The pictures are real. Not photoshopped.

They look a bit annoyed about something here
    She looks upset to me.
    levitt likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Why do some people doubt that the pictures are real? Because it is Kate?!

Please learn to keep covered up, Kate! As the Duchess is embarrassed by yet another wardrobe malfunction AMANDA PLATELL is running out of sympathy

By AMANDA PLATELL
    PUBLISHED: 22:44 GMT, 27 May 2014 | UPDATED: 06:17 GMT, 28 May 2014

+8

Cheeky shot: The snap of Kate published uncensored yesterday by a German newspaper

Oh no, Kate. Not again. How my heart sank when I saw the Duchess has had yet another embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, this time as she prepared to board a helicopter with her husband, William.
    Pictures published yesterday by a German newspaper show Kate during the royal coupleís recent tour of Australia and New Zealand, when her flimsy Diane von Furstenberg frock was lifted sky-high by a gust from the chopperís blades, exposing her bare bottom.
    A cheeky passing photographer managed to capture the Duchessís rear in all its glory.

To make matters more humiliating, Kate appears to be wearing a thong that would make even a cheese cutter wince.
    First, let me say that it was wrong of the newspaper to publish the pictures. The British press had refused to print them, but the shots had gone to the highest worldwide bidder.
    And itís terribly sad for Kate that her pert derriere will now be the image that forever marks any recollection of her and Williamís triumphant tour.

How mortifying for any woman to be pictured in such an unedifying way.
    But I couldnít help but think that surely Kate could have tried a little harder to keep her modesty under wraps? As a relatively seasoned member of the Royal Family, isnít it time she made more of an effort to cover up?
    After all, every woman ó especially a public figure who is constantly photographed ó knows that a lightweight fly-away dress and the merest threat of a breeze hardly marks the right occasion to wear the skimpiest knickers in your drawer.
    Indeed, sadly I feel there is barely a part of the Duchessís body that I havenít seen. Itís not so long ago that Kate was snapped topless on a French holiday with William.

And while, despicably, those pictures were taken while the couple were on private property by a photographer with a long-lens camera and were not published in the British press, itís fair to say that the Duchess was taking a risk when she walked on the terrace without her bikini top on.
    And these pictures, too, marred an otherwise successful foreign tour.
    Kate had to attend a Malaysian mosque on the very day half of Europe, and anyone with an internet connection, was being treated to the sight of the Duchessís bare decolletage.

+8

+8

A Monroe moment on her first royal tour in Canada (left) and fashion faux pas at a wedding last year (right)

This time, though, Kateís managed to reveal all during a very public event, at a moment when she knew the cameras and the eyes of the world were on her. And her tendency to flash the flesh is starting to look worryingly like a habit.
    For this wasnít her only immodest mistake on tour.

From the moment of her arrival in New Zealand, Kate managed to show parts of her body that surely should be for her husbandís eyes only.

She greeted the Press in a red floaty skirt that whooshed up the moment she stepped off the plane at Wellington airport, revealing her incredibly toned upper thighs.

Kate must know that, whether itís a first-class flight or Ryanair, the moment you step off a plane the wind is the worst enemy of any woman in a skirt.

+8

Tummy trouble: Revealing all at the volleyball soon after giving birth to Prince George

And during her 2011 tour of Canada, the newly-wed Duchess again came very close to showing the waiting photographers her bottom when her skimpy yellow frock flew skywards on a Calgary airfield.
    Indeed, whether itís a game of netball or the welcoming line at a charity event, it seems that Kate always manages to show us a part of her body she shouldnít.
    So Kate, let me give you a little advice. Yes, itís all very well blaming the photographers, but you are the future Queen. Itís time you took control of this situation.
    After all, even Camilla has followed the Queenís lead, sewing little weights into her hems.

And if you canít bear the faff of putting weights in your skirts (although one can only presume that you have dressmakers who can do the stitching for you), perhaps itís time to go for a longer skirt? Or even for a pair of undies that are, shall we say, a little more substantial?

+8

+8

Decorum bites the dust: Kate flashed her legs at the premiere for Mandela (left) and a City charity event (right)

Rather than a thong, why not go for the sturdy, reliable Rigby & Peller. If theyíre good enough for Her Majesty, surely theyíre good enough for Kate?
    Put simply, Kate, we do not expect our future Queen to moon.
    The Duchess does have a role model in all this: Diana, Princess of Wales. William has gone to great lengths to ensure his motherís memory lives on in Kate.

They now live in her old Kensington Palace apartment, where William and Harry were raised.
    Kate wears Dianaís engagement ring. But one thing she hasnít done is to learn from her mistakes.

I remember when the newly engaged Diana appeared in a strapless black velvet evening gown on one of her first public appearances, and her magnificent figure spilled out of the top of her dress as she got out of her car.

+8

+8

News flashes: Kate's skirt stood no chance against the wind recently in New Zealand (left) and Canada (right)

The images were duly flashed around the world, much to her and the Palaceís embarrassment.

This came after the Princessís first photo faux pas just after her engagement when, as a nursery teacher, she was snapped in a sheer skirt, her shapely legs clearly visible for the world to see.
    Those two humiliating occasions were enough. Never did such unwitting, fulsome exposure happen again.
    Whenever Diana flashed the flesh after this humiliation she did so with intent.

From then on, when she had to, the Princess used her clothes to convey a message ó be it a call for attention or a cry for help.

But such is the frequency of Kateís wardrobe malfunctions, one canít help but wonder what message sheís trying to send. Certainly, itís not one that is contributing to the decorum of the Royal Family.
    redcat likes this.

A*O

Madam has superb legs and she knows it and I reckon she's happy to "accidentally" flash them. I'm sure she's getting plenty of advice from people who know and I'm equally sure the little minx is ignoring it.
    Wilson and snoopqueen like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She does have fantastic legs. I also doubt that she's in charge of her wardrobe anyway, so whoever is would be the person in charge of adding weights to the hem, etc.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Does this mean when I go to the Super Bowl I can flounce around commando showing off my bum??
    Please do! And pics or it didn't happen!
    I was attempting to make a reference to Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" which fell rather flat...
    levitt likes this.

Why do some people doubt that the pictures are real? Because it is Kate?!
    No, I explained exactly what made them look fake to me. I don't doubt it could and has happened, those two photos in particular just look suspect imo. I'm no expert though.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

A straight slip underneath would be a backup barrier. Really,now that she and every designer out there has been made aware of the problem this will not happen again.
    twitchy2.0 and darksithbunny like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

All the smelling salts because I just saw someone's ass cracks me up royal or no. I'll take her body and be happy and I might just show it off too. I guess they could behead me.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She does have a flashing habit,makes her less boring and wooden,besides she has something nice to show...

It would be funny that she would be known as the mooning queen. lol.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Well, color me surprised the pics are real, I was convinced they weren't.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    No, I explained exactly what made them look fake to me. I don't doubt it could and has happened, those two photos in particular just look suspect imo. I'm no expert though.
    I thought you made a good point about the yellow dress photo. That does look weird. It is like a perfect and seamless thigh high line.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    If Tater Head's there, you sure as hell better!
    levitt likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information