Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree723Likes

Thread: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her second child

I dunno, how far along is she? If she's only 6 weeks or so, it's not like you're huge and cant wear normal clothes.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Radar Online | Pin Thin Kate Middleton Bares Bitty Baby Bump For The First Time

World Exclusive Photos: Pin Thin Kate Middleton Bares Bitty Baby Bump For The First Time — Is She Too Skinny?

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 @ 3:54AM

By George, the royal heir is getting a sibling! And only RadarOnline.com has the world’s first glimpse at Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton’s itty bitty baby bump, which she bared for the first time during a recent night out with husband Prince William.

Wills and his wife were spotted dining at the cozy King’s Head pub in Great Bircham on Thursday September 11 at around 7:45 p.m.

Though they have a country home, Anmer Hall, nearby, “Locals were stunned to see the royal couple saunter in and sit at a quiet table in the corner,” a source tells Radar.

PHOTOS: SEE KATE’S BUMP

Guarded by four armed Royal Protection Squad officers, they both dined on black bream (a freshwater fish) with roasted vegetables on a bed of spinach, and shared a single vanilla ice cream — with two spoons! — for dessert. Notably, Middleton drank water, while William opted for red wine.

“Towards the end of the meal, a couple of stunned locals introduced themselves to the royal couple and shook their hands,” the source says, before they left around 10 p.m.

A hearty meal is certainly a rarity these days for the royal mama, who has been suffering from debilitating morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum, according to reports. The brutal condition can even cause weight loss in pregnant moms-to-be, according to docs, and Middleton certainly looked especially thin. Her first pregnancy, with George, was marred by a bout of the ailment as well.

I hate Radar!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

that's a baby bump?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ She isn't far along and has been sick.

i know. that's why i think it's hilarious they're referring to it as such when she must be what, 3 months?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ They must be excited!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think A*O said it better.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    that's a baby bump?

If it is then I must be unknowingly pregnant with quads.
    Belt Up, Flygirl, *Kat* and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Prince William will replace Duchess of Cambridge on Malta visit - MaltaToday.com.mt

Prince William will replace Duchess of Cambridge on Malta visit

The Duchess has been forced to cancel three previous engagements because of her condition.
    Staff Reporter
    18 September 2014, 10:45am

Kensington Palace has announced that Prince William will be visiting Malta this weekend for the 50th anniversary celebrations.

He will be here instead of his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, who has had to cancel her first solo trip abroad due to severe morning sickness as a result of her second pregnancy.

The Duchess of Cambridge suffers from an acute form of morning sickness called Hyperemesis Gravidarum which may last for 10 weeks. It is a rare condition and few women suffer from this condition.

The Duchess has been forced to cancel three previous engagements because of her condition.

Rumours were rife that Prince Harry would be replacing the Duchess on her trip however the official annoucement revealed that it would be his brother who will be attending. His itinerary will remain the same.

Prince William will replace Duchess of Cambridge on Malta visit - MaltaToday.com.mt

Can't access Celebrity Dirty Laundry, but apparently Camilla, Duchess of Horseface, thinks Kate's condition is lots of twaddle...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

World Exclusive Photos: Pin Thin Kate Middleton Bares Bitty Baby Bump For The First Time — Is She Too Skinny?

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 @ 3:54AM

By George, the royal heir is getting a sibling! And only RadarOnline.com has the world’s first glimpse at Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton’s itty bitty baby bump, which she bared for the first time during a recent night out with husband Prince William.

Wills and his wife were spotted dining at the cozy King’s Head pub in Great Bircham on Thursday September 11 at around 7:45 p.m.

Though they have a country home, Anmer Hall, nearby, “Locals were stunned to see the royal couple saunter in and sit at a quiet table in the corner,” a source tells Radar.

PHOTOS: SEE KATE’S BUMP

Guarded by four armed Royal Protection Squad officers, they both dined on black bream (a freshwater fish) with roasted vegetables on a bed of spinach, and shared a single vanilla ice cream — with two spoons! — for dessert. Notably, Middleton drank water, while William opted for red wine.

“Towards the end of the meal, a couple of stunned locals introduced themselves to the royal couple and shook their hands,” the source says, before they left around 10 p.m.

A hearty meal is certainly a rarity these days for the royal mama, who has been suffering from debilitating morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum, according to reports. The brutal condition can even cause weight loss in pregnant moms-to-be, according to docs, and Middleton certainly looked especially thin. Her first pregnancy, with George, was marred by a bout of the ailment as well.

all i I can focus on is the "wear" on Wills crotch. Assuming those were bought with the worn in look...now,I am wondering what the heck they do to get a "worn penis' look. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Can't access Celebrity Dirty Laundry, but apparently Camilla, Duchess of Horseface, thinks Kate's condition is lots of twaddle...
    No, really? This from a person who allegedly found travelling to India to be "too hot."
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If it is then I must be unknowingly pregnant with quads.
    My ass is having quins!
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    No, really? This from a person who allegedly found travelling to India to be "too hot."
    The sand burned her hooves .
    greysfang, effie2, rollo and 4 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information