Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree723Likes

Thread: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her second child

Interesting way to do damage control. People say you're lazy, release pictures from a vacation.
    A*O and Janus like this.

There is no damage. People like them. Newspapers gotta fill those column inches. And every royal in the world takes secret and public vacations all the time.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Some people like them - better than the rest of the unphotogenic royals but (some)/people are sick of them being lazy especially as the economy "up north" is still suffering, and we're all not getting pay rises (junior doctors, civil servants, etc) but Lazy William can get away with working 3 1/2 shifts on the Norfolk air ambulance since the start of the year....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I wonder what William is doing with all the time he has on his hands. He is a young man, he must be restless with energy when he sits at home idle. Controlling the servants can't be it.

at least wills has two young ones to keep him busy...harry on the other hand...

Elite Member

I only see the Queen in Charlotte. It's interesting both kids have got brown eyes.

Charlotte's eyes look grey blue to to me. George's brown/hazel eyes don't exactly support Mendellian eye genetics.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Is Harry out of the military now?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

A loooong time ago...now he is thinking of what to do next and it does take time to make the right decision..meanwhile....
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post

Harry has been busy with Wounded Warrior and the Invictus games. He is not lazy like his brother.
    sluce, Brando, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prince William and Harry's 'royal allowance' - Life & Style - NZ Herald News

News of Prince William and his family holidaying in one of the world's most exclusive ski resorts earlier this week raises the question of just how much money lines the royals' pockets.

The British palace has revealed what the lifestyles of William, Kate and Harry cost, and that it's Prince Charles who largely foots the bill.

An allowance of $6.8 million a year each is paid to William and Harry by their father, Charles, to cover the costs of staffing, travel and the official wardrobes of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The future king affords his lifestyle by drawing an income from Duchy of Cornwall, a vast estate gifted to the heir to the throne to fund both his official and private livelihoods.

According to an annual report, that income in the year to March 31 was $46.5 million.

A palace source speaking to People magazine said: "We can't identify how much of it is allocated to their office." Unlike in previous years, they were also unable to break down specific costs, such as Kate's wardrobe bill.

The $6.8 million figure doesn't account for refurbishment costs at William and Kate's Anmer Hall home nor does it cover wages paid to the couple's personal staff.

While much of their major travel is covered by the countries they visit, William's week-long tour to Japan and China this year cost $163, 000 in scheduled flights and his trip to New York with Kate last December came to just under $40,000.

Prince Harry and his staff also paid $135,000 for flights - scheduled and chartered - to Brazil and Chile last June.

- nzherald.co.nz
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, I still like them, but their perceived determination to disengage from royal responsibilities is beginning to make feel uneasy about them - as a couple and as future monarchs. Maybe its too bad the reigning monarch can't just choose a successor - I bet Anne would win.
    Mrs P likes this.

^ Really? Anne is Daddy's girl. Head for the hills, it might be Andrew!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^ You're right! Maybe Edward. Oh dear.

Andrew would be,he is mommy,s darling..
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information