Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree723Likes

Thread: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her second child

Then we,the seventies mothers got stick for a few smokes a day and the occasional wine glass..
    I hope she feels better soon,throwing up sucks.If i had it ,i wouldnt have any more..I had a nervous stomach some years back and couldnt keep anything down..horrible.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kate Middleton and Prince William in London - Kate & Will's love story - NY Daily News

Although the rain was coming down, everything looked sunny for Kate and Will! The royals were spotted leaving an after-dark doctor appointment on Oct. 15, 2014, where they saw a sonogram of their baby for the first time. Prince William was clutching what appeared to be an envelope containing images of the baby's first trimester scan.

Kate, who has been suffering from severe morning sickness, could not contain her happiness as she left the clinic with her husband. This is the first time that the Duchess has been seen in public since announcing her second pregnancy six weeks ago.

The Duchess clutched her growing baby bump as she and Will braved the rain after leaving their joyful appointment at a London clinic on Oct. 15, 2014.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...lide=1.1977111
    Brookie likes this.

I actually just smiled for them, which I'm sure I'll regret sharing.
    rollo and snoopqueen like this.

They seem happy.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Wonder if it's a girl?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge's second baby due in April

Duchess of Cambridge's second baby due in April
    20 October 2014 Last updated at 07:03 ET

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their second child in April next year, Kensington Palace has said.

The pregnancy had already been announced but the due date had not been released.

In a statement, the palace said the duchess continued to suffer from extreme morning sickness but her condition was "steadily improving".

The duchess will make her first public appearance on Tuesday since her pregnancy was announced in September.

She will join Prince William to officially welcome Singapore's President Tony Tan as he begins a four-day visit to the UK.

The duchess will also attend the Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014 awards ceremony at the Natural History Museum in London.

There was intense media interest in the birth of Prince George, third in line to throne

The duke and duchess's second baby will become fourth in line to the throne, behind older brother Prince George, who was born in July last year.

For the second time, the duke and duchess have been forced to announce a pregnancy before the duchess passed the significant 12-week milestone.

The duchess is again suffering from acute morning sickness - called hyperemesis gravidarum, a condition that may require supplementary hydration, medication and nutrients.

The couple pictured together in August at the World War One poppy installation at the Tower of London

It affects 3.5 per 1,000 pregnancies, causes severe vomiting and can lead to dehydration, weight loss and a build-up of toxins in the blood or urine, called ketosis.

BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt said there had been concerns that the duchess's symptoms would persist, and there would be "relief" that her condition was improving.

He said the royal statement referred to "a baby" - apparently ruling out the possibility of twins.

With the new baby behind Prince George in line to the throne, our correspondent added that Prince William might have "a hope - it could be a deluded one - that there won't be same same intense focus" from the media and public.

BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge's second baby due in April

april?! did they announce her pregnancy on the day her period was late?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No,on the day she started puking.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Gold Member

I had my first baby in April and did the deed at the end of July, found out early August. I think they announced so early just because of the HG and her having to cancel her engagements. I guess now that she's at three months they're ok to "officially" announce the spare.

Party in the UK!!! Please let there be an extra Bank Holiday .... Please please please!!!!
    Kittylady, Belt Up and Mrs P like this.

This post has not been proofread

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    Party in the UK!!! Please let there be an extra Bank Holiday .... Please please please!!!!
    And you just summed up the only reason why I'm interested lol.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Pregnant Kate Middleton makes first public appearance since announcing second royal baby - Mirror Online

Pregnant Kate Middleton back on duty after sickness and reveals: "I've been looking forward to getting out of the house!"

The Duchess of Cambridge has not been seen for two months after being struck down with severe morning sickness in the early stages of her second pregnancy

video: Pregnant Kate Middleton makes first public appearance since announcing second royal baby - Mirror Online

The Duchess of Cambridge made her first public appearance in 11 weeks today and said: "I've been looking forward to getting out of the house - that's for sure."

Kate, who is now more than 12 weeks pregnant with her second child, has been confined to Kensington Palace and her parents' house in Bucklebury as she battles a rare form of extreme morning sickness hyperemesis gravidarum.

The condition forced her to cancel a string on planned engagements but she is now feeling better and this morning made the short trip with William from their Kensington Palace apartment to the exclusive Royal Garden Hotel in central London to greet Singapore President Tony Tan Keng Yam and his wife Mary.

VIEW GALLERY: Pregnant Kate Middleton makes first public appearance since announcing second royal baby - Mirror Online

Looking stylish and understated in an Alexander McQueen coat dress and Jane Taylor hat with just a hint of baby bump showing, Kate grinned as she met Mr Tan and his wife in the hotel's President Suite.

The two couples last met in September 2012 when the Cambridges' Diamond Jubilee tour took them to Singapore.

Kate made the president laugh by telling him "It's a bit colder than our last meeting," and he replied "the weather is lovely".

Mrs Tan told Kate she was so glad she could make the engagement and the Duchess replied: "So am I. I've been looking forward to getting out of the house - that's for sure."

The room had a panoramic view of Kensington Gardens and the president commented on the beautiful view and William joked "you can probably see into our bedroom window which is a bit worrying - I wouldn't look too closely".

PA

Looking radiant: Kate with Mary, wife of Singapore's president Tony Tan Keng Yam President Tan is the first Singaporean president to make a state visit to the UK and he travelled with William and Kate to Horseguards Parade to be met by the Queen and receive a full ceremonial welcome.

The Queen, 88, and Prince Philip, 93, greeted President Tan as Kate and William watched from the dias alongside dignitaries and politicians including David Cameron, Home Secretary Theresa May and Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond.

The guard of honour of 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards gave a salute before the royals and their guests climbed into their carriages for a procession to Buckingham Palace.

Kate travelled with William in the Scottish State Coach, but she did not stay for lunch and instead returned to Kensington Palace by car.

Tonight she will present the Wildlife Photographer of the year award at the Natural History Museum.

Pregnant Kate Middleton makes first public appearance since announcing second royal baby - Mirror Online
    Last edited by dougie; October 21st, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

At least she is out and about but she barely looks pregnant.

Silver Member

She's only 3 months along, she'll show soon enough. She may be bigger this time since it's her 2nd baby.

They seem happy, but what do I know.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information