Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Casey Kasem's kids killed him, says wife. Wife killed him, say kids.

Didn't he develop a pressure sore from her yanking him out of a facility and carting him all over timbuktu sitting on his ass in a vehicle?

Look, this bitch is fucking crazy. I have no doubt she hastened his death. And that shit about burying his ass in Norway for no good reason is proof that she's a spiteful heifer.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I bet Shaggy and Scooby Doo could figure this out.
    Zoinks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    if i were rich and my money-grubbing spouse and kids were fighting over my money while i was still alive, i would play them all off against each other trying to be the most deserving of my cash, and then leave it all to an animal charity anyway, with a video message telling all parties to suck it.
    Exactly. It's too bad that couldn't have happened here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Didn't he develop a pressure sore from her yanking him out of a facility and carting him all over timbuktu sitting on his ass in a vehicle?

Look, this bitch is fucking crazy. I have no doubt she hastened his death. And that shit about burying his ass in Norway for no good reason is proof that she's a spiteful heifer.
    Well, I couldn't understand the crazy bitch's logic - his kids put him in a hospital where he died after being taken off life support...because they put you on life support when you're fit as a fucking fiddle, right? Obviously it was the intensive care at the hospital that did him in.

She can fuck off if she was causing him pressure sores by carting him around - that alone could have killed him at his age and in his condition.
    sparkles and Witchywoman like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Also, if I recall, him being buried in Norway (and possibly even cremated, which she was trying to get done) was so no authorities could get their hands on his body to do the investigation that they wanted to that would have determined that her behavior with him before he died directly caused not just his death, but his increased suffering prior to.

Bitch needs to be in jail.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't know a lot about this situation, but his wife taking him out of a rehab facility and her wacky behavior in that 48 hours video (fake fainting) has me more than a little suspicious about her. Not to mention having him buried in an unmarked grave in Norway. Talk about the ultimate in petty spitefulness. Not only are his kids not able to visit his grave, neither is anyone else who knew Casey.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Bronze Member

I believe the kids. I read up a little more on the case and apparently Jean wouldn't let even Casey's own brother visit him. She deserves to be in jail and I hope she doesn't get one penny.

Elite Member

I caught 1/2 of the 48hrs episode last night about this. His wife is deranged, she was creepy to listen to. I hope his kids win their lawsuit against her.

She's been a crazy ass gold digger from the beginning who throws meat and spouts bible verses. Lock her up.
    ManxMouse and Waterslide like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Jean is nuts. I think she's 100% at fault and deserves criminal prosecution. Isn't one of the daughters a doctor? The credibility gap when you hear from Jean and the daughter is huge.
    Waterslide and MsDark like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I also believe the kids. Read the same stories about how she wouldn't let them see him, etc.
    fgg likes this.

Jean Kasem Claims Her Late Husband’s Children Murdered Him In The Name Of Scientology

November 29, 2018 / Posted by: Mieka

Casey Kasem’s been dead for nearly 5 years, but his family is still fighting over who is responsible for his death. Casey’s children from his first marriage, Julie, Mike and Kerri Kasem, filed a lawsuit against Casey’s widow Jean Kasem, accusing her of elder abuse. Jean recently alleged that the kids conspired to kill Casey because the power of L. Ron Hubbard compelled them to kill him so they could give all his money to The Church of Scientology.

Normally, whenever the COS is involved, I automatically assume whatever bonkers fuckery is at play is because of them. But in this case, Jean Kasem is has proven herself to be as batshit as old L. Ron himself.

According to TMZ, Kerri is the only Scientologist in the family. Her sister Julie talked to TMZ and insisted that no money from Casey’s estate has ever gone to the organization. She claims that Jean is making these allegations to deflect from her own guilt. Here’s Jean talking to TMZ outside of the courthouse where proceedings are underway on her elder abuse trial.

You know, crazy vibrates on its own frequency. She may have toned down her look for court, but there’s no hiding the lunacy. This is a woman who is featured in one of my favorite videos of all-time, flinging raw hamburger meat and spouting bible verses while her biker gang friends tried to stop the ambulance carrying Casey to the hospital in the weeks preceding his death.

Casey’s children claim Jean removed him from an assisted living facility in California and took him on a 7-day journey all over the Western U.S. … but when they returned, he had a massive bedsore that was deeply infected. The suit alleges Casey died as the result of a staph infection, UTI, and sepsis … all brought on by Jean’s neglect.

But that’s not all. After he died Jean snatched Casey’s body from a funeral home before an autopsy could be done. And a full six months after he died, she had him buried in Norway because presumably the don’t ask a whole lot of questions. So yeah, the COS are not to be trusted, but neither is the second coming of Baby Jane Hudson.

Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags:Casey Kasem, Crazy Eyes, Family Feud, Jean Kasem, Scientology
    Dlisted | Jean Kasem Claims Her Late Husband?s Children Murdered Him In The Name Of Scientology

Video at the link.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That picture reminds me of a ventriloquist and it’s dummy.
    shes a nasty piece of shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

The Gig Harbor (just outside Seattle) police investigation was released yesterday. They found no wrongdoing by his kids.
    fgg and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    The Gig Harbor (just outside Seattle) police investigation was released yesterday. They found no wrongdoing by his kids.
    What about by Jean's plastic surgeon?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What about by Jean's plastic surgeon?
    Not sure. There was nothing in the article I read from our local news affiliate that mentioned a plastic surgeon.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information