Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Casey Kasem Family Feud - Cops Called

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Interesting Kasem factoids from a Time article:

• Born Kemal Amin Kasem on April 27, 1932, the son of a Lebanese grocer father and a Lebanese-American mother.

He's a Druze Lebanese, which is interesting. You don't meet many.

my in laws are part lebanese, but they were maronites.
    snoopqueen likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I read some of the Druze religious texts when they were smuggled out in the 90s and have been intrigued ever since. I had no idea Kasem was one.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He has one of those voices you always recognize when you hear it. I will always be found of him since he was the voice of Shaggy on Scooby-Doo. Lots of childhood memories there for me, and then I was able to relive the cartoon with my youngest being a BIG Scooby-Doo fan!

I assume a lot of shit has went down over the years for him to have already cut the kids out, and they are aware of it. I bet that he doesn't cut out his daughter he had with Jean. That is shitty...but life is messy sometimes. The bitch could at least allow his kids to visit with him. She will get hers someday pulling that shit.

Boy,..Ryan Seacreast sure walked into both Casey and Dick Clark's gigs.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

leave ryan seacrest a LONE
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I enjoyed hearing Casey's rants. I thought they were pretty funny. I'm sure Caseys' kids had a tough time with their parents divorcing and him marrying Jean. Seems normal but she could drop the bitch shit and let his kids see him before he dies.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I thought he died a long time ago.
    Just on Saturday I told my husband that Kasem had "died years ago". I did a double take when I saw this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    He's a Druze Lebanese, which is interesting. You don't meet many.

my in laws are part lebanese, but they were maronites.
    I had a Maronite coworker back in college. He was a very big, impressive, fearless guy. Last name was Soma, and I remember that he went to Our Lady of Lebanon church in DC. Loved him but lost touch with him.

Casey Kasem Family Feud: Settlement Reached Between Wife and Oldest Daughter

Casey Kasem Family Feud: Settlement Reached Between Wife and Oldest DaughterUs Weekly 15 hours ago

Looks like Casey Kasem's family feud is drawing to a close. The ailing radio legend's wife Jean Kasem and his oldest daughter Julie have reached a settlement agreement that ends a bid to place him in a conservatorship.

The agreement was reached in a Los Angeles Superior Court hearing Friday, Dec. 20, the Associated Press reports.

Kasem, 81, who has been suffering from advanced Parkinson's, was at the center of an ugly battle between his kids -- who filed for conservatorship back in October -- and their stepmom, 59, after actress Jean blocked the trio from seeing their father in the summer. (Kerri, 35, Julie, 38, and Mike, 40, are Kasem's children from his marriage to first wife Linda Myers.)

Jean then filed documents of her own, in which she claimed her stepchildren were loaned hefty amounts of money to help pay for their education, housing, travel expenses, and more.

Details of the agreement reached Friday between both parties remain confidential, according to Julie's attorney Andrew Katzenstein via the AP.

Meanwhile, the beloved American Top 40 host's youngest daughter Kerri has yet to reach an agreement. Kerri's attorney Troy Martin told the AP that she may "have to file a petition to see her 81-year-old father without certain restrictions." Martin also disclosed that Kasem is currently hospitalized.

"We love my father and my father loves us," Kerri told Us Weekly back in October. "We don't want his money, we don't want his estate, we don't want anything from her. All we want is to see our dad...We just want to see our dad and to love him and take care of him before he dies."
    snoopqueen likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't know if you guys have been tracking the latest developments, but they have been pretty crazy:

Casey Kasem Hospitalized After Dramatic Scene Unfolds at Home - NBC News

Casey Kasem Hospitalized After Dramatic Scene Unfolds at Home

BY MARIA ELENA FERNANDEZRadio icon Casey Kasem was hospitalized in Washington on Sunday after a dramatic scene unfolded outside the home where he has been staying — a situation which culminated with his wife throwing a pound of hamburger meat at his eldest daughter from his first marriage.

As ordered by Kitsap County Judge Jennifer Forbes on Friday, Casey Kasem's daughter Kerri was able to visit him on Friday for the first time since his wife removed him from a Santa Monica facility and transported him to Washington without notifying his family. Forbes also ruled that Kerri Kasem, 41, would be able to take her father to be evaluated by a physician and hospitalized, if necessary.
    Kerri Kasem testified at the hearing that the doctor hired by Jean Kasem had told her that her 82-year-old father had developed infections in his lungs and bladder and has bed sores.
    "Kerri was just very, very upset because her dad’s health had declined so much since she and Julie saw him on May 6," her aunt Mary Kasem, who lives in Michigan, told NBC News. He just went backwards. She was so heartbroken on Friday that it broke my heart."
    On Sunday, Kerri Kasem arrived at the home with an ambulance to take Casey Kasem to a hospital, but paramedics were not allowed inside the Silverdale residence. A few minutes later, someone inside the home called 911, and a second ambulance and fire truck arrived. After the fire truck was called away to an emergency, Jean Kasem, 59, walked downstairs and threw a pound of raw hamburger meat at Kerri. The paramedics were finally able to go inside and pick up Casey Kasem.

After Casey Kasem was gone, Jean Kasem told NBC News that she was following a King James verse when she threw the meat at her stepdaughter.

"In the name of King David, I threw a piece of raw meat into the street in exchange for my husband to the wild rabid dogs," she said.
    "Everything she's doing is just making it worse for herself," Mary Kasem said when she learned how Jean had behaved on Sunday.
    It was the second time since Friday's hearing that Jean Kasem acted out. A few hours after Judge Forbes said she was going to carry out a Los Angeles judge's orders that Kerri Kasem be in charge of her father's medical care, Jean Kasem held a news conference in which she played cell phone audioof her husband moaning. She claimed that he was protesting the judge's decision.
    "That was just so sad and wrong," Mary Kasem said. "We don't know if that's him or not. But if it is, he's probably groaning because he has stage three bed sores, a lung infection, and a bladder infection. For her to put out something like that and claim that is just awful."
    Forbes has scheduled another hearing for Friday.
    Jean Kasem is best known for her role on the '80s hit "Cheers." She and Kasem married in 1980 — she and the radio personality have a 23-year-old daughter.

Jean Kasem sounds like she needs the hospital.
    Brookie, Trixie, Lalasnake and 1 others like this.

She sounds sick. I'm thinking it's a good thing he's out of her care.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

crazy bitch! her behavior is just mind boggling.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Usually I assume these types of family feuds are about money, but in this case, it sure sounds like Jean Kasem's got a big ol' screw loose and most likely isn't capable of providing him with proper care. Either that, or she's actively trying to lead him to an early grave for the money...
    snoopqueen likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Crazy ass gold digger.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Poor man, it's bad enough to be suffering from Parkinson's now he has to deal with this as well.

Jean sounds crazy but I worry about Kerri Kasem too since I read she's a Scientologist. I hope this is all about the welfare of her dad and not some weird Scientology money grab. I'm glad the other siblings are involved in this too. Hopefully that should help to keep the Scientologists away and to fend off crazy ,meat-throwing Jean.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information