Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony Still Causes Rage

I knew a woman who was so weak that she gave up her 6 year old daughter, because her new "Love of a lifetime" wouldn't allow another mans child. She didn't kill her, but still, she just left her behind. She then had a baby, a little boy with a handicap. Superman pushed her to side woman status, he found another woman to have a healthy baby with. Still she got pregnant again twice and had abortions, because he found her unfit to carry his children. She wanted the children, but he didn't. The idea of using protection, well, no. She gave up her ill son, too. By then her daughter was 9, still in the children's home and wouldn't even talk to her.
    This woman had the nerve to run around and tell everyone that nothing of this was her fault. And everyone was just so disgusted by her. I couldn't even stand to be in one room with this whining bitch.
    Her weakness was so infuriating, she was not able to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Yep, Diane Downs too. She was a real piece of work. I think a common thread with all these women is that they "sacrificed" their children for companionship. Darlie was married, but she had found out her hubby was boffing her younger sister, so I guess it applies to her too. They all felt like they couldn't find a man if there was a child/children in the picture.

It makes you wonder about what lead up to this. How do they have so little self worth that they kill a child or children just to get with a man who probably didn't want them anyway? Or on another thought, why did they think so highly of themselves to think they could murder their children and no one would ever suspect them?

I guess it will be something that people like us will always ponder. I will never understand it.
    Yep, hard to understand what their twisted logic was. I tend to think they just didn't want the responsibilities of single motherhood once their marriages split up. But there was no way they were going to give up custody and been seen as bad mothers. Better to just kill them, and then get sympathy as someone who lost their children. To them, it was a way to get a clean slate, fresh start. Oh and yeah, they're sociopaths too.

Re Casey, of course the father wasn't in the picture, but she had a really twisted relationship with her parents, more specifically her mother. Seemed to me there was a real competition over the baby, and even though I'm sure the grandparents would have happily taken over raising her, there was no way Casey would let that happen. It's almost like she killed Caylee to punish them. She's mine, you can't have her.
    ChloroformCasey and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I knew a woman who was so weak that she gave up her 6 year old daughter, because her new "Love of a lifetime" wouldn't allow another mans child. She didn't kill her, but still, she just left her behind. She then had a baby, a little boy with a handicap. Superman pushed her to side woman status, he found another woman to have a healthy baby with. Still she got pregnant again twice and had abortions, because he found her unfit to carry his children. She wanted the children, but he didn't. The idea of using protection, well, no. She gave up her ill son, too. By then her daughter was 9, still in the children's home and wouldn't even talk to her.
    This woman had the nerve to run around and tell everyone that nothing of this was her fault. And everyone was just so disgusted by her. I couldn't even stand to be in one room with this whining bitch.
    Her weakness was so infuriating, she was not able to see that.
    OMG, how horrifying! What a disgusting pair. They deserve each other.
    Wisher likes this.

^^^ never got over the daughter. I don't have children but I know for sure that any guy who wouldn't want my child could kiss my ass. Like - what else?

I remember reading an interview with one of Susan Smith's investigators that i thought was so interesting. In one of her interviews she claimed a "large black man" emerged from the woods while she was stopped at a red light at a specific intersection late at night/early in the morning. She stated no one else was around. Because of traffic sensors, the intersection her car was supposedly stopped at would never have given her a red light at that hour of the morning if crossing traffic was not present. The first hole in her story.....
    ChloroformCasey, holly and Wisher like this.

Some people should be sterilized.
    Mivvi21, fgg, Wisher and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep, hard to understand what their twisted logic was. I tend to think they just didn't want the responsibilities of single motherhood once their marriages split up. But there was no way they were going to give up custody and been seen as bad mothers. Better to just kill them, and then get sympathy as someone who lost their children. To them, it was a way to get a clean slate, fresh start. Oh and yeah, they're sociopaths too.

Re Casey, of course the father wasn't in the picture, but she had a really twisted relationship with her parents, more specifically her mother. Seemed to me there was a real competition over the baby, and even though I'm sure the grandparents would have happily taken over raising her, there was no way Casey would let that happen. It's almost like she killed Caylee to punish them. She's mine, you can't have her.
    I think you captured exactly what motivated her and why she killed her own daughter. How fucking sad for a sweet baby girl by this diabolical and evil bitch mother.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    And stat too!

It's so sad considering the people who would give anything to have a child. Every time I hear a story of one this lunatics killing their own children it makes me so sad for days. How evil some people are and they live among us.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    More than some. I'm tired of dirtbags constantly having babies only to get taken away. Sorry if this offends, there should be some kind of law that allows sterilization on repeat offenders of having crack or alcohol syndrome babies.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm totally down with this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information