Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony Still Causes Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I like that, and then feed her to the alligators.
    They'd die from botulism from injesting this human chancre.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

i wonder what she does and if she's able to lead an even somewhat normal life?
    and i wonder what would happen if she got pregnant again. she was never convicted so it's not like she's "officially" a murder. but it's not like, legally, there's anything stopping her from having custody of a child.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Who cares if she can lead a normal life and who would let her near a child?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well, look at it this way. Mary Bell, who was convicted of killing 3 people by the time she was 11, including at least one before her 11th birthday, was released from custody in the 80's. She had her own kid and as far as we know never killed again and is a good mother. Allegedly.
    sluce likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Nobody in their right mind if given the decision. But some guy who just thinks no further than how cool it would be to fuck Casey Anthony will eventually knock her up.

And when that happens my question is, can the baby be taken away from her? And by who and what means?
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Nobody in their right mind if given the decision. But some guy who just thinks no further than how cool it would be to fuck Casey Anthony will eventually knock her up.

And when that happens my question is, can the baby be taken away from her? And by who and what means?
    She was found not guilty so I don't see how they could legally take away her baby if she were to have one.
    joebob likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

did i say i cared if she did or that i'm somehow concerned over her wellbeing? i'm merely curious about whether or not she's able to or if the level of notoriety makes it impossible. you're confusing curiosity and concern.
    gas_chick likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    She was found not guilty so I don't see how they could legally take away her baby if she were to have one.
    I agree. Unfortunately.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    did i say i cared if she did or that i'm somehow concerned over her wellbeing? i'm merely curious about whether or not she's able to or if the level of notoriety makes it impossible. you're confusing curiosity and concern.
    Nope. You're curious and I'm neither curious nor concerned unless history repeats itself.

As for Mary Bell, she had to change her name and gain a new identity so great was the revulsion at what she did at the age of ten (killing two boys aged 3 and 4.) Her own kid would be grown by now and who knows if she even knew who her mother was? It's similar to the killers of James Bulger who were also allowed to change their identities.

At least Casey Anthony has to live with her own name even if nothing else troubles her.

Nope. You're curious and I'm neither curious nor concerned unless history repeats itself.
    that's great. i'll be sure to run all comments by you before posting them to make sure they pass muster.

and sure, no one would probably let her near their child but the point is, there's nothing stopping her from having more children and raising them, which is kind of incredible.
    gas_chick and sluce like this.

that's great. i'll be sure to run all comments by you before posting them to make sure they pass muster.

and sure, no one would probably let her near their child but the point is, there's nothing stopping her from having more children and raising them, which is kind of incredible.
    LOLwhut? Your comment was to me! But anyway ...

As for Mary Bell, she had to change her name and gain a new identity so great was the revulsion at what she did at the age of ten (killing two boys aged 3 and 4.) Her own kid would be grown by now and who knows if she even knew who her mother was? It's similar to the killers of James Bulger who were also allowed to change their identities.

At least Casey Anthony has to live with her own name even if nothing else troubles her.

So does that bitch Terri Horman. I was so happy a judge denied her name change request last year.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

If only "Casey on Death Row" was available.
    Trixie likes this.

She was found not guilty so she can do whatever everyone else can do, including having a kid. That said, people know who she is and I'm sure that her community will be keeping a VERY close eye on her if she has a kid. If anything looks out of the ordinary, and even if it doesn't, people will call DHS (not sure what the Florida version is) on her. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have any more kids because of the scrutiny.
    sputnik likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

She killed her little girl because she got in the way of her party life, if she's smart she won't have any more inconvenient kids.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information