Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony Still Causes Rage

  1. #31
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,679

    Default

    *DIVA!, KrisNine and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  2. #32
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    oh my...I hate how that post look as if I'm defending her. Just to reiterate, that's Casey's lawyer , not Flygirl defending her. Ha ha. Sorry about this thread. Hell, I can recognize Onion articles, but this was completely believable.

  3. #33
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    What a relief. I was thinking Nancy Grace's head would probably pop right off in a flash of pyrotechnics
    sprynkles likes this.
    Drive-by poster

  4. #34
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    24,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    You can never get enough Florida.
    *DIVA! and BITTER like this.

  5. #35
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    What a relief. I was thinking Nancy Grace's head would probably pop right off in a flash of pyrotechnics
    OMG that would be great. Tot mom impregnated by her defense lawyer.

  6. #36
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    ^ love it!
    Drive-by poster

  7. #37
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    I really hate Casey Anthony and that pathetic jury for not convicting her of something.

  8. #38
    Gold Member coolade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    801

    Default

    What sucks is we all believed this could be true, because our depraved society is so f*cked up.

  9. #39
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Good point. I think Florida did a good job but any jury can makes excuses. R Kelly, anyone?

  10. #40
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    oh my...I hate how that post look as if I'm defending her. Just to reiterate, that's Casey's lawyer , not Flygirl defending her. Ha ha. Sorry about this thread. Hell, I can recognize Onion articles, but this was completely believable.
    Oh, I didn't mean for it to look like you said it! So sorry!!!!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  11. #41
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,246

    Default

    It's all good My fault for posting the article in the first place. As far as the Casey Anthony trial, I can't help but blame the prosecution. IIRC, they refused to take the death penalty off the table. Her parents were willing to cooperate completely with the prosecution if they would refuse to seek the death penalty, but they wouldn't budge. Most parents are not going to send their own child to their death regardless of what they've done. (well, except for parents like Casey.....)

  12. #42
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    It's all good My fault for posting the article in the first place. As far as the Casey Anthony trial, I can't help but blame the prosecution. IIRC, they refused to take the death penalty off the table. Her parents were willing to cooperate completely with the prosecution if they would refuse to seek the death penalty, but they wouldn't budge. Most parents are not going to send their own child to their death regardless of what they've done. (well, except for parents like Casey.....)
    Great point. Never thought of that.

  13. #43
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    CASEY ANTHONY YARD BARKER

    1/30/2016 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF


    EXCLUSIVE
    Casey Anthony is learning her goal of anonymously blending into her new Florida neighborhood is tricky, especially when she hosts a yard sale.
    A woman in West Palm Beach tells us she was checking out bargains in the area when one caught her eye. She recognized Casey almost immediately and struck up a conversation. She described Casey as "cheery and normal." She also says a large, muscular man was helping her out.
    The woman says the items looked too old school for Casey ... floral pictures as well as vintage purses and china sets.
    Word around town is that Casey moved in with a new boyfriend.
    And yes, we asked ... there were no kid's items for sale.

    Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

  14. #44
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,987

    Default

    What the fuck is she doing back in Florida and why is she still alive? Come on Florida, bring your crazies to do something useful for a change.

    Shanking is still my go-to thought when I see this trick's name.

  15. #45
    Elite Member Neptunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    What the fuck is she doing back in Florida and why is she still alive? Come on Florida, bring your crazies to do something useful for a change.

    Shanking is still my go-to thought when I see this trick's name.
    I like that, and then feed her to the alligators.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Casey Anthony's Trial Begins
    By cmmdee in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 1526
    Last Post: May 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
  2. Casey Anthony reportedly pregnant - yet another sign of the apocalypse
    By MontanaMama in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: March 15th, 2013, 03:35 PM
  3. PR man for Casey Anthony is a FELON
    By NicoleWasHere in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 4th, 2009, 05:00 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: January 26th, 2009, 08:03 PM
  5. Casey Anthony will NOT get the death penalty
    By NicoleWasHere in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: December 12th, 2008, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •