Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood warns fans she may not look the same after ‘freak random accident’

I saw the side shot black and white photo on Fox yesterday. I can't see anything either. The article I read said there might be some shadowing under her nose on the left side, but I don't even see that. She's still very pretty!
    Daphodil likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I can't really tell in these new pictures. She looks the same to me.

She pretty much looks the same to me, too.

I've done a million stupid things, but here's one of my stupid moments...one day I tripped over a cable cord in my house and would have fallen flat on my face if I hadn't had my arms brace my fall. I wasn't drinking, but was about to be...I had a drink in my hand, which thankfully went flying and I don't even think the glass broke, but it made a mess. Anyway, my arms and knees have never been the same since. It kills me to kneel. It doesn't affect walking or going up or down stairs, though. Odd.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Don't worry, Carrie. You're as pagenty as ever!
    arie_skop, Laurent and Daphodil like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Elite Member

I don't see a darn thing.

Me neither. What side was it supposed to be on? I noticed in the past couple pics only the left side was photographed
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I don’t see it either but perhaps she mentioned it prior to seeing how well it was able to be repaired. She was probably expecting it to look a lot more dramatic and awful. She looks normal. Hopefully she reads these comments and feels better.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I just saw a tweet about this and I realized... her making an announcement about it only DRAWS attention TO any type of scarring. If she just had some work to correct it, allowed it to heal, and made an appearance in full makeup I doubt many people would have even noticed. Now everyone will be looking for it.

Good point, but maybe she felt she needed to explain her absence from the public eye while she was healing.

I don't get it. Is she shilling a new album and drawing attention to herself by talking about this? It seems like 50 stitches in the face would look gruesome and yet she looks like herself.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    I don't get it. Is she shilling a new album and drawing attention to herself by talking about this? It seems like 50 stitches in the face would look gruesome and yet she looks like herself.

Ooooh! And then she can have all sorts of healing/strength/breathe/looks don't matter, only your soul does/why did he do this songs

I’m sure it’s huge and disfiguring to her even though she looks just fine to everyone else.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^You're always more aware of your own flaws, or hairs out of place, than other people are. Plus, I'd also think that anytime you're in the spotlight you're that much more hyper aware of how people see you. If she didn't say anything, everyone would speculate something off the wall, but if she does mention it then she must want attention or sympathy. One of the downsides of living under a microscope.
    mostroop, Nevan, Kittylady and 3 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She either needs to show her Frankenstein face or not, all this hype about it is bizarre. I'm sure she looks fine because she has the best healthcare and plastic surgeons available plus it will be covered with makeup.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

It's hard when you're considered a beautiful woman, and then one day, you're not. I'm sure she felt like that for a couple of months after the accident. Unless there's something huge that these pictures don't show, it looks like she's healed well. If the injury was under the nose like the article I read implied, I can imagine if she hit hard enough, she probably lost a few teeth too.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Ooooh! And then she can have all sorts of healing/strength/breathe/looks don't matter, only your soul does/why did he do this songs
    Kinda like Leanne rimes.
    Daphodil likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information