Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood warns fans she may not look the same after ‘freak random accident’

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    I'm wondering if she had a boozey tumble. I really dont know much about her, but how does one fall off a step, break a wrist and need that many stitches? 40-50 is a lot for a face. It was either one really long laceration or multiple.

She is such a beautiful woman, I hope she heals well.
    I have a friend who fell out her sliding glass door and did a horrible number on her ankle (the door was open). It was a just a misstep and caused a lot of damage. Everyone at the ER asked if she had been drinking, and she hadn't been. She was walking -- she still doesn't know exactly how it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I have a friend who fell out her sliding glass door and did a horrible number on her ankle (the door was open). It was a just a misstep and caused a lot of damage. Everyone at the ER asked if she had been drinking, and she hadn't been. She was walking -- she still doesn't know exactly how it happened.
    You are probably right. I guess I always assume the worst.

I took a fall a couple of weeks ago in my construction site of a kitchen. Came down on my left knee, well just below it. Hit it hard enough to break the skin even though I didn't hit a sharp edge. I've lost feeling around the left edge of it. Doc said I smashed some nerves which may or may not gain back feeling. Wasn't even drunk. Just tripped.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I took a fall a couple of weeks ago in my construction site of a kitchen. Came down on my left knee, well just below it. Hit it hard enough to break the skin even though I didn't hit a sharp edge. I've lost feeling around the left edge of it. Doc said I smashed some nerves which may or may not gain back feeling. Wasn't even drunk. Just tripped.
    I hope you are feeling better by now!
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    From what I've read, the husband was out of town on a hunting trip and had to fly back when the accident happened.
    I remember reading a few BI's that she caught Mike cheating and went into a rage. Who knows. Either way, falling sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    I hope you are feeling better by now!
    Just an ugly scab and numb. Who needs feeling there anyway.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

It was Tonya.
    But that stuff can be brutal I had a coworker who fell on her steps in winter and broke her back messed up her face and all of it, she ended up being unable to practice medicine any longer from the damage it did she was in a rehab center for a few months.

Can't believe I'm gonna admit this but I've fallen upstairs completely sober while at work. I also was walking downstairs with a bagel at work and 3 honchos behind me and I just slid down the flight of stairs. It was my stupid boots but I saved the bagel. My tailbone hurt like a sob.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's official, we're all clumsy as fuck.
    SHELLEE, arie_skop, tulip and 12 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She's in Nashville. All this part of the country is way colder than usual lately. Not sure if ice or snow, but we southerners (as a rule) don't handle it well.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    This is that photo. I don't see anything terribly obvious, but maybe it's the angle.

I can't tell, maybe it's the angle and she isnt wearing much make up .

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Ouch! I'm glad it wasn't more serious -- but not getting back feeling? yikes

I scar so easily. One scrape and I have a mark for life.

i would not have guessed that was her in the new photo, but can't be sure if it is the angle. casual makeup, less spray tan or if her face really is different with the right side looking for scrunched. i'm wondering if she is planning more plastic surgery and as things settle and that is part of the "process" of healing she referred to. Hope she is okay!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    My stepbrother did the same except he went THROUGH the glass. Broke his arm in three places, had to have multiple lacerations stitched and months with a cage and pins to help the bones knit together. He was damn lucky, all things considered, that most of the damage was to his arm and that his face and torso was relatively unscathed.

My big danger is door handles. Don't ask me how but I regularly manage to snag myself or bash into them and end up with a huge black bruise as a result.
    tulip likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Sometimes I'm shocked so many of us make it to a ripe old age.
    twitchy2.0, VeraGemini and Wisher like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information