Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree712Likes

Thread: Carrie Fisher suffers massive heart attack on plane

It doesn't really matter at this point. When someone very young dies or someone we think of as healthy and vibrant, I get curious about cause of death. With Carrie, we all know what she put her body through. She didn't look to be in great shape during the tour. Cardiac arrest with her history and at her age is not a complete shocker. I'd rather leave it at that tbh.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I know someone in her late 30's who has heart damage from doing coke years ago. So when you think about it, Carrie's death was not a big surprise. Well, it was but it wasn't.
    Sarzy likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Gold Member

i think Enty has done this before, too - put up a "blind" after someone has died that "confirms" a previous blind or whatever. He's about as connected to celebs as I am. Trust me.
    Grandknight and fuzuoko like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I know someone in her late 30's who has heart damage from doing coke years ago. So when you think about it, Carrie's death was not a big surprise. Well, it was but it wasn't.
    Some recovering addicts can turn their health around depending on the amount of drugs they did...if they did a lot, there is permanent damage. Nick Carter has permanently damaged his heart from booze and drugs...a shame since he is so young. I myself aggravated my preexisting cardiomyopathy from my heavy drinking. I won't get any better, but the doctors say as long as I'm vigilant and take care of myself, I'll die from old age like everyone else.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Some recovering addicts can turn their health around depending on the amount of drugs they did...if they did a lot, there is permanent damage. Nick Carter has permanently damaged his heart from booze and drugs...a shame since he is so young. I myself aggravated my preexisting cardiomyopathy from my heavy drinking. I won't get any better, but the doctors say as long as I'm vigilant and take care of myself, I'll die from old age like everyone else.
    How did you know to get your heart checked? Did you feel that you had problems? I'm curious what shape my heart, lungs and kidneys are in. I feel fine in those parts. I definitely had a good share of stuff in my 20's.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    i think Enty has done this before, too - put up a "blind" after someone has died that "confirms" a previous blind or whatever. He's about as connected to celebs as I am. Trust me.
    This is the one I was thinking of:

October 31, 2016

This B list mostly movie actress probably shouldn’t be that high but she has an iconic role that will be remembered in 100 years and it keeps her there. She likes to pretend she is clean and sober but she isn’t. She prefers pills so that way she looks like she is taking blood pressure pills or something. But, if you have a line of coke, she is just as happy for that too.

Carrie Fisher
    Brookie likes this.

Poor Carrie. This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    How did you know to get your heart checked? Did you feel that you had problems? I'm curious what shape my heart, lungs and kidneys are in. I feel fine in those parts. I definitely had a good share of stuff in my 20's.
    I drank too much expresso at a Christmas party and when I went to get my heart checked, they discovered the enlarged muscle. Years later, I found out my drinking had worsened the condition.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

She got in good shape (mentally and physically) for The Force Awakens, but the past six months or so I thought there was a difference in her interviews lately than from TFA press. She just didn't seem as "on the ball," and TFA was such a personal and professional success that it wouldn't be surprising if she got depressive after it and relapsed.

On a trivial note, everyone keeps posting latter day photos of her and I'm so distracted by the duck lips she was doing in every one. Her natural smile was so much better, I don't know why she thought she had to do that Kardashian ridiculousness.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

my mom died a couple years ago from an undiagnosed heart condition. she had rheumatoid arthritis which is an auto-immune disease, took all kinds of shots and medicine that were heart ruining and apparently it's a problem that runs in my family anyway (heart failure). she did a lot of drugs when she was in her teens and 20s and that couldn't have helped either. but she was just fine before it all happened, like her coloring was good and she sounded fine, she was up moving around and doing her normal routine around the house and just a few hours later she has a heart attack in her sleep and dies. I heard the cats kinda losing their shit in her room and I wondered what the noise was and that's when I found her. she was only 49, not 60 or so like Carrie. I was 24 like Billie when my mom died. my mom and grandma died four years apart and that's hard, but I can't imagine what kind of pain this young woman's going through.

I'm sorry for coming out and posting this, but I've just been really bothered about my mom ever since it happened and this whole ordeal with Carrie is just bothering me a lot in the same way.

Oh Nicole - I'm so sorry.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Wow, that was a blast from the past.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post

On a trivial note, everyone keeps posting latter day photos of her and I'm so distracted by the duck lips she was doing in every one. Her natural smile was so much better, I don't know why she thought she had to do that Kardashian ridiculousness.
    THIS. Why, just why?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thanks for posting that HWBL.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information