Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Carey Mulligan Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Marcus Mumford

Why would she have a baby with him if he beats her? That's messed up. Poor kid.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Is he from Mumford and Sons? Dammit I love that band, well not anymore. Poor girl, I didn't know she was married to him and he was the one the BI's were about. I really didn't put two and two together

Elite Member

It's heartbreaking that such a complete bastard can make such beautiful music like this..

BelledeJour and olivia like this.

Carey Mulligan Confirms She Gave Birth to a Baby Girl!

Carey Mulligan has confirmed that she is the mother of a newborn baby girl!
    The 30-year-old actress gave birth to her little bundle of joy in early September andhit the red carpet just last week for the first time since becoming a mom.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Carey Mulligan
    While appearing on The Graham Norton Show this weekend, Carey told the crowd that, “It’s a girl!”
    Carey is married to Mumford & Sons frontman Marcus Mumford and the couple never confirmed that they were expecting a baby during the pregnancy.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Let's hope she has her mom's looks.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I was thinking her dad's looks wouldn't be bad on a girl either provided she weren't fat like him. But turns out he isn't fat, just has a fat face. Oops

Carey Mulligan Reveals Her Newborn Daughter's Name!

Carey Mulligan shows off her unbelievable post-baby body at the Suffragette premiere held at The Paris Theatre on Monday (October 12) in New York City.
    The 30-year-old actress was joined at the event by director Sarah Gavron, Meryl Streep‘s daughters Mamie and Louisa Gummer, Kelly Rutherford, writer Abi Morgan, and more.
    Carey and her husband Marcus Mumford welcomed a baby girl just a few weeks ago, and they finally revealed her name! “[Her name is]Evelyn,” Carey told ET on the red carpet. “[We] just came up with it.”

Read more: Carey Mulligan Reveals Her Newborn Daughter’s Name! | Carey Mulligan, Evelyn Mumford, Kelly Rutherford, Louisa Gummer, Mamie Gummer : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Gosh that's a beautiful video. Carey was raised in the same religious/cultic community as Marcus. She may overcome that nonsense to be a great actress, but her personal life might still be embedded in some nasty misogynistic crap that usually holds cults together. I like her so much but her marriage to Marcus is creepy.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information