Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Cardi B and Offset Secretly Married Last Year

The Kardashians are pissed they didn’t come up with that name first.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

He's on his 4th kid at the ripe old age of 26.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

I guess they'll call her sister Klassy?

They should have named the baby Bo.

Elite Member

Who could possibly have foreseen this?
    https://jezebel.com/cardi-b-and-offs...ver-1830875531

Cardi B and Offset Are Over

Cardi B will no longer put the pussy on Offset: the couple have split after 15 months of marriage. Love, once again... is dead.

Cardi broke the news in a midnight Instagram video to her 36.5 million followers. “I’ve been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now,” she said, her expression wan.
    “We got a lot of love for each other, but things just haven’t been working out between us for a long for a long time,” said Cardi. “And it’s nobody’s fault, I guess we just grew out of love. But we’re not together anymore.”
    Cardi added that it might take time to get a divorce, but that she and Offset are still good friends and business partners (!) and that she’ll always have love for him as the father of their four-month-old daughter, Kulture.
    There have long been rumors that the Migos rapper cheated on Cardi multiple times, including one particularly popular story that Offset cheated on Cardi with twins.
    In an interview with W magazine, Cardi admitted that the rumors have gotten to her.
    Offset has had three other children with three different women, and, as Cardi is the first to tell you, Internet trolls are hungry to feed her worries with rumors of his infidelity. “Every single day there’s rumors about me and my dude. And it almost drives me crazy, because I start to believe them. I don’t have no proof. I don’t have receipts. But I just got to know my man. We practically on the phone 24 hours a day. If I can’t find him, I’m going to find his friend. Somebody going to answer the phone. But I cannot be feeling insecure, to a point that I would drive my dude away, because these people want that to happen.”
    In 2019, may Cardi find someone who is a little less anxiety-inducing!
    fgg, C_is_for_Cookie and Shinola like this.

I'm shocked...said no one.
    gas_chick, fgg, Lofty Bike and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe don't pick a guy who's had three kids with three different women and fucks anything with a pulse next time?
    yanna, rollo, dilligaf and 5 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What a joke.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Well, I'm glad she had the balls to leave. There were suggestions she didn't want to leave him because he writes her songs. I'm glad she won't put up with his crap.
    Shinola likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Well, I'm glad she had the balls to leave. There were suggestions she didn't want to leave him because he writes her songs. I'm glad she won't put up with his crap.
    My first thought when the article said shared business interests was to wonder if he ghost writes for her. The. I remembered how lame his lyrics usually are and decided she’ll be okay regardless.
    MsDark and needmeds like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    My first thought when the article said shared business interests was to wonder if he ghost writes for her. The. I remembered how lame his lyrics usually are and decided she’ll be okay regardless.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

fgg

Offset’s alleged mistress apologizes to Cardi B

Offset‘s alleged mistress is sorry for breaking up his marriage to Cardi B.

Summer Bunni, whom Offset reportedly asked to arrange a threesome with rapper Cuban Doll, issued an apology video to TMZ in the hopes that Cardi would see it and forgive her. She said she hasn’t “messed with Offset” since the birth of his and Cardi’s daughter, Kulture.

“I feel ashamed. You know like growing up it’s a lot, but I’m just coming from me to Cardi B and to like her fans … these were never my intentions and I never wanted to break up a happy home,” she said in the video. “I have not spoken to Cardi B, but I would like her to know that I’m a very genuine person, and I’m not here to break up her family or mess up what she has going on with her husband.

“I’m very sorry that this has happened, and I’m very sorry that I didn’t think [of] my worth as a young lady, and I just hope that she can overcome this and I know that her and Offset do actually have love for each other,” Bunni continued. “I can tell. I hope with this she can actually just focus on her love for Offset.”

Unfortunately, Bunni’s apology might be too late. Cardi already said she and Offset are “not together anymore.”

“And it’s nobody’s fault, I guess we just grew out of love …,” she said, before adding: “It might take time to get a divorce.”

Amid the split drama, Cardi surprised fans with the first picture of baby Kulture’s face. The big reveal came as a shock as Cardi had been vocal about maintaining her daughter’s privacy.

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/06/offse...es-to-cardi-b/
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Look at this heifer trying to get her 15 minutes....

Sunni Bunny:

Gurl please. You are not special. You were one in a long assembly line of hos. Know your place and quit name dropping like you actually did something.

Yeah I think it's safe to say Cardi doesn't need this wanker. Everyone and his brother seems to be wanting to work with her. I'm not even a fan, but I wouldn't have known who his ass was if he hadn't been with her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Offset’s alleged mistress apologizes to Cardi B

Offset‘s alleged mistress is sorry for breaking up his marriage to Cardi B.

Summer Bunni, whom Offset reportedly asked to arrange a threesome with rapper Cuban Doll, issued an apology video to TMZ in the hopes that Cardi would see it and forgive her. She said she hasn’t “messed with Offset” since the birth of his and Cardi’s daughter, Kulture.

“I feel ashamed. You know like growing up it’s a lot, but I’m just coming from me to Cardi B and to like her fans … these were never my intentions and I never wanted to break up a happy home,” she said in the video. “I have not spoken to Cardi B, but I would like her to know that I’m a very genuine person, and I’m not here to break up her family or mess up what she has going on with her husband.

“I’m very sorry that this has happened, and I’m very sorry that I didn’t think [of] my worth as a young lady, and I just hope that she can overcome this and I know that her and Offset do actually have love for each other,” Bunni continued. “I can tell. I hope with this she can actually just focus on her love for Offset.”

Unfortunately, Bunni’s apology might be too late. Cardi already said she and Offset are “not together anymore.”

“And it’s nobody’s fault, I guess we just grew out of love …,” she said, before adding: “It might take time to get a divorce.”

Amid the split drama, Cardi surprised fans with the first picture of baby Kulture’s face. The big reveal came as a shock as Cardi had been vocal about maintaining her daughter’s privacy.

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/06/offse...es-to-cardi-b/
    1 she should have thought of that before
    2 her actions are not that of a “lady” young or otherwise.

Elite Member

Oh, ffs. He's gone full Robin Thicke, you never go full Robin Thicke.
    The venue should be ashamed for allowing him to bring his personal drama to her place of work.
    https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/16/cardi...age-begs-sign/

Cardi B Offset Stops Her Show ... I Want You Back, Babe!!!

Offset threw what seemed on the surface like a Hail Mary, by slinking on stage at the Rolling Loud Concert as headliner Cardi B performed her set, but something's off.

Cardi was a few songs into her performance Saturday night in L.A. at the Banc of California Stadium Grounds, when suddenly a sign made of roses was rolled out on stage that said, "Take Me Back Cardi." Offset then appeared out of nowhere.

He told Cardi, the crowd and the world ... "I just want to tell you I'm sorry, babe."

It looks like Cardi wasn't having any of it. But, here's the thing ... how would the venue allow Offset -- whom Cardi has kicked to the curb after the whole cheating thing -- to just appear on stage and hijack her performance?

After the show, Cardi B posted a warning on Instagram ... to be respectful of Offset during what was a difficult time for them. She said she's not getting back with her estranged hubby, but wants people to lay off him ... even referencing Pete Davidson to show how bullying can torment an individual.

It wasn't all frustration for Offset. After the show, his record label gifted him a super sweet Rolls Royce.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information