Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Cara Delevingne: People donít get my sarcastic, British sense of humour

Gold Member

Actually, it's part of her job to help bring the movie to the attention of the general public and to do interviews. She doesn't, necessarily, have to be nice/sweet/perky etc ... she just has to bring publicity, which she has done. The job of the hosts was to make her feel comfortable and welcome in order to facilitate an interview and to get her name right, which they didn't do. She did her job, so team fug British cokehead.

They all need a slap though. Maybe if "Carla" is slapped hard enough her features will rearrange into something less displeasing to the eye?

I think she was irritated because they got her name wrong. That's irritating to anybody. Also the relentless chirpiness of breakfast presenters is hard to take. She was doing her best with the long questions especially from the guy who had to talk about himself before he got around to the question. She was also pretty professional when they cut her off and just sat there till the camera faded. It was probably only a two minute slot anyway. What scintillating questions could she have missed? *sarcasm*
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

i honestly don't think she had an attitude. i blame the fact that there was a delay, they weren't in the same room, and i felt she seemed super confused and was being herself by being cheeky which is totally my sense of humor so i don't look at it negatively so i'm sorta biased. i think the reporters were picking on her from the beginning, laughing to themselves and internally rolling their eyes at her.

Honestly, I think she is kind of a newbie for these kinds of interviews, and her answers were kind of disjointed and unfocused. Also, she would give a blatantly contradictory answer and then follow it with the real answer. I don't think that works too well over a satellite connection. And I still LOVE her.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Honestly, I think she is kind of a newbie for these kinds of interviews, and her answers were kind of disjointed and unfocused. Also, she would give a blatantly contradictory answer and then follow it with the real answer. I don't think that works too well over a satellite connection. And I still LOVE her.
    I noticed that, I just thought it was because she was trying to be funny, that's probably how she talks all the time. It might be a British thing.

I've found the presenters awfully irritating, bleh. Team Cara.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information