Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Spelling says daughter Tori spelling ‘plays the victim’

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

O.K. O.K., Tori's worse than Candy, but geez, doesn't Tori get some points because she is so ugly, poor thing.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    O.K. O.K., Tori's worse than Candy, but geez, doesn't Tori get some points because she is so ugly, poor thing.
    NO! there will be no ugly points. Candy gets credit for Tori being so ugly because she's her crotchspawn. It may be hard being ugly, but I bet its harder when your kid is ugly.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ I would have no earthly idea of how that feels.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^ I would have no earthly idea of how that feels.
    me either. my kid is good looking like his mom!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I'm surprised her douchebag husband hasn't left her after he found out she didn't get much money.
    And go where? He's a two-bit actor who's basically ridden on Tori's coattails since they married. I don't see him busting his ass to support his family, unless starring in reality shows with his wife counts.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, had Tori not written the first book, a lot less would have been said in public. I don't know how much Candy was/is expected to take for the sake of a relationship with Tori. BTB, I have watched ALOT of her reality show and it made me like her more but I DO NOT like that weasel she's married to. I think she does work quite a bit and pushes herself pretty hard to support that mofo. And when watching the show, I've seen items show up at their house from Candy for Liam. Candy has expressed an interest in having a relationship with those grandkids - I mean, hell she said recently that she never would have dreamed of selling her home if she really thought she would have a relationship with her grandkids. That she wanted to build them a clubhouse there. I'm sorry. I'm a mom and I have a mom and I just don't see me treating my mother that way. She wasn't perfect, but she is my mom and I love her and she did the best she could always.
    Consider yourself lucky. Not everyone has that. I think these two are ridiculous for airing their issues in public but I feel for both of them. My mom and I struggle to maintain a relationship (despite the fact that she was a fantastic mom when I was a kid). It can be so emotionally draining and you start to react rather than think. So while I can't stand either of these two, I can see how they've managed to create a huge wedge between them.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This is a serious question. Do mothers who have adult daughters as ugly as Tori think they're beautiful, or are they honest enough to know how ugly they are? I've always been curious.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I don't know anyone who has a daughter that ugly.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I do, want me to send you a link?
    I don't really know the mother, but the daughter is proof there is far worse out there......her husband isn't a looker either.

oh dear god! NO links, please!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Elite Member

Default re

I think maybe Candy deserves a little credit for not holding little Tori's head under the water at bath time.

Sometimes I want to cut Tori a little break because it can't have been fun growing up looking like that amongst the beautiful people of Hollywood. Nor could it be easy wondering if people are just being nice to you because your daddy could buy their script or put them in a show or because you are so rich your mama has 3 rooms to wrap gifts in.

Then I think about what a horrible little shit she is, and my feelings of mercy pass.

Well, Candy had to know when she married that bug-eyed leprechaun, there was a chance the kids would take after him. But..I suppose she hoped DNA wouldn't be so cruel.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

First of all, Candy married Aaron Spelling when she was very young and he was already old and ugly. So she's no prize either.Tori was spoiled and pampered, then thrown out with no idea how to do anything since it had always been done for her. She is a bitch, ugly, and a husband stealer, but she has been working very hard and is taking care of her family. I'm surprised her douchebag husband hasn't left her after he found out she didn't get much money. Candy is still young and can live many many years yet.
    Really? He wasn't that old when they married in 1968... plus he was just another jobbing actor at that point. I think that they're to be congratulated on a marriage that nearly lasted 40 years.

He didn't have a pampered upbringing and served his country (winning a bronze star & a purple heart). He & his wife tried NOT to bring up Tori as a spoilt princess but she just seems to get more & more entitled with age.

However, it muct be difficult when your mom looks/looked like this...

and all you can muster is this...

and I'm not being funny but al this "my mom didn't phone me" etc etc

he'd had a stroke on the 18th & died on the 23rd.... My question is why wasn't Tori at his bedside or at least in the vacinity then???? She's obviously self absorbed & now regrets is
    Spelling admits she had only seen her famous father, once since last September. She tells Us Weekly, "I was told he could have had months to live and so I never said goodbye,"
    Last edited by Novice; April 22nd, 2009 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Really? He wasn't that old when they married in 1968... plus he was just another jobbing actor at that point. I think that they're to be congratulated on a marriage that nearly lasted 40 years.

He didn't have a pampered upbringing and served his country (winning a bronze star & a purple heart). He & his wife tried NOT to bring up Tori as a spoilt princess but she just seems to get more & more entitled with age.

However, it muct be difficult when your mom looks/looked like this...

and all you can muster is this...

and I'm not being funny but al this "my mom didn't phone me" etc etc

he'd had a stroke on the 18th & died on the 23rd.... My question is why wasn't Tori at his bedside or at least in the vacinity then???? She's obviously self absorbed & now regrets is
    Thanks for that. I don't buy that Candy was with Aaron just for the money or married some rich, ugly old fart ... I think she loved the bug eyed leprachaun... genetics were just very unkind to Tori. Randy isn't as ugly as her... so I guess he lucked up a bit....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information