Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Cameron Diaz Is Engaged To Benji Madden Because She Wants Babies

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    why? supposedly she's a stage 5 clinger and has serious issues. maybe he settled. it isn't all about looks.
    But he's growing a gunt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

I think the real odd couple is Diaz and Richie as sisters-in-law.
    Laurent likes this.

I do believe that he is actually a great caring guy - still, I give this marriage only some months.

I have to admit I am confused by this pairing. In a way, I really like Cameron Diaz - she is athletic, direct, seems independent and has a set of friends that she goes on vacation adventures with. But she has this rogue's gallery of exes who are like a Who's Who of people you should never try to pursue a long-term relationship with. But maybe she wasn't looking for that at the time.

This Madden guy is a step in a completely different direction. Nothing Adonis-like about him at all compared to the other guys. I think Benji's tattoo mania is the result of some kind of disordered thinking. I guess he's named after Ben Franklin (back tattoo).
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I thought this was a hoax/joke. Is she a fucking retard? He's a disgusting squirt. You're all very nice to wish them well. It does go along with her horrid taste in men (except for Matt, - but that's just in my book I imagine). This reminds me of Pam Anderson and that guy she keeps remarrying. Some damn ugly babies are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    Never thought I'd say this but I get what Cameron is saying. Some of us don't have the perfect life trajectory of meeting someone, getting married and having at least one child by age 30...or even 40.
    That perfect life trajectory could also be someone's idea on hell on earth.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    why? supposedly she's a stage 5 clinger and has serious issues. maybe he settled. it isn't all about looks.
    is that true? i just assumed she liked smelly guys since she was with jared leto for so long ....

They have been together for 7 months. By their ages you pretty much know if you want to be with someone or not. She has had enough long term relationships to know what to expect and what she wants.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I have to admit I am confused by this pairing. In a way, I really like Cameron Diaz - she is athletic, direct, seems independent and has a set of friends that she goes on vacation adventures with. But she has this rogue's gallery of exes who are like a Who's Who of people you should never try to pursue a long-term relationship with. But maybe she wasn't looking for that at the time.

This Madden guy is a step in a completely different direction. Nothing Adonis-like about him at all compared to the other guys. I think Benji's tattoo mania is the result of some kind of disordered thinking. I guess he's named after Ben Franklin (back tattoo).
    I agree and suspect that quite a few people who go from from one relationship to another with people that aren't the settling type (at that point in their lives) aren't actually ready or in the right emotional place for settling down, whether they know it or not.

I say good luck to them. It'll either shock the hell out of us all by going the distance or we'll hear about annulment/divorce proceedings soon. Either way I'm sure Enty and the other BI writers are already thinking up the "he/she is cheating/gay/on drugs" Blinds for the next 18 months.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If she said she is doing it to have kids, then that's why she is in a hurry. I think they'll both stick around for the first or second baby.

fgg

Cameron‘s wedding toast to Benji: ‘I got the best man ever’

When Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden quietly exchanged vows on Monday night, the actress lauded her new husband.

“I waited because I didn’t want to settle,” she told the room of 127 guests who gathered at the couple’s Beverly Hills home, according to the Daily Mail. “Now I got the best man ever. My special man. He’s mine.”

The evening also included special performances by Lionel Richie and Ryan Adams.

Madden, 35, reportedly told onlookers, “I only asked to be in control of two things: the music and the cake.”

But the website also notes that there were two small hiccups during the nuptials.

The electricity flickered before Diaz, 42, was set to walk down the aisle to meet her future husband. She reportedly cursed the snafu, saying, “S—t, this is f—-ked up. You’ve got to be f—king kidding me!”

And 5-year-old ring bearer Sparrow Madden, son of Joel Madden and Nicole Richie, dropped the ring.

“The audience began to chuckle,” said an insider. “But as both brothers — groom Benji and best man Joel — got on their hands and knees looking for it, the guests broke out into full laughter.”

Diaz’s now-sister-in-law, Richie, 33, set the couple up.

“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she quipped on “Watch What Happens Live” in July. “I approve of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”

Cameron’s wedding toast to Benji: ‘I got the best man ever’ | Page Six
    sluce likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

“I waited because I didn’t want to settle,” she told the room of 127 guests who gathered at the couple’s Beverly Hills home, according to the Daily Mail. “Now I got the best man ever. My special man. He’s mine.”
    Awww!

Didnt know she was Jewish..well good luck to them.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

She's not Jewish, and neither is he. Which makes the whole thing distasteful.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm confused and my reading comprehension is lost. What did they do that is disrespectful to Judaism?
    dksnj likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Star: Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden are ‘unraveling’ fast, he’s a total ‘nag’

A new story in this week’s issue of Star seems largely based upon these paparazzi photos from 4/22. Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden visited United Talent Agency in LA. They didn’t hold hands (like they used to do) but walked apart from each other. Star says jaws were clenched and tension was rife. They exited the building separately. Cameron flipped off the paps (although I didn’t include those pics), and she and Benji departed in separate cars. Trouble?

When Cam and Benji married in January after an 8-month courtship, I was charmed. Cameron gave a sweet speech about how she waited to marry because she “didn’t want to settle.“ ‘Tis true that girlfriend dated an army of douches. The pregnancy rumors began immediately, but we haven’t seen a bump yet. In March, we heard that the couple was already in marriage counseling as a preventative measure.

Now Star has a 4-page roundup of what’s (supposedly) going wrong in this marriage. The gist is that Benji has turned into a nitpicky, jealous killjoy over Cam’s career. He thinks Cameron is capable of doing more serious acting instead of a bunch of forgettable romcoms. He wants her to do indie movies and also not to make out with other dudes for work. Cameron doesn’t want to stop making romcom money. She wants a baby, he doesn’t, and so on. Some highlights:

* When Cam & Benji left UTA, “They were not happy. An upset-looking Cameron walked out of the building before Benji and gave photographers the finger. Benji also looked angry when he exited after her. But he didn’t try and follow her; he got into his car and left.

* Trouble is brewing. “All of a sudden, they can’t seem to agree on anything. And they’re both wondering why they were in such a hurry to get married.”

* “Benji has been nagging Cam to get her career back on track and focus on more serious roles, instead of her typical romantic comedies, so he pushed her to set up a meeting at a new agency that day. But at the meeting, Benji was basically trying to run the show. He kept talking to the agents about were he saw Cam’s career going, instead of letting her do the talking on her own.”

* Cameron was upset. She told Benji that he knows nothing about the movie biz and should focus on his music. They didn’t speak again that day. “She used to think it was cute that he was taking an interest in her work, but now she’s finding it increasingly annoying.

* Benji always compares himself to Cameron’s past lovers, and he worries that “she’s out of his league.”

* Cameron desperately wants a baby (of course). Benji doesn’t want one yet, and Cameron feels like he pulled a bait and switch with her. Because before they married, Benji said that being a dad is “what every man wants.” But “with all the concerns she’s had about being a parent, she finally feels like she’s in the right place. But now Benji’s done a 180, and it’s killing her. She thinks he lied about wanting a baby.”

* Both parties believed they met The One, but now they feel dumb for rushing into marriage.”They were so smitten, and now their relationship is unraveling just as fast as it started.”

[From Star, print edition, May 11, 2015]

One unusual thing about this story — it features a man doing the “nagging” a woman instead of the usual equation. If this story is true, Benji needs to back off on Cameron’s career. She’s been doing her own thing for two decades of adult life. She doesn’t need a man stepping in to micromanage her career. As far as a baby goes, Cameron always said she wasn’t drawn to motherhood, but she also used to say that about marriage. So who knows if she really wants a kiddo. Did these two rush into marriage? Perhaps, but that doesn’t necessarily forecast disaster. This story may not be true at all. They could have exited the building separately and angry for a variety of reasons. Or maybe they’re on different pages for more reasons than one.

I do hope that Cameron and Benji make it work … because that dreadful tattoo would be the ultimate regret.

Cele|bitchy | Star: Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden are ‘unraveling’ fast, he’s a total ‘nag’
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information