Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Cameron Diaz Encourages Women to Embrace Their Pubic Hair in Her New Book

Flygirl and Mel would have panic attacks at the Japanese sento or onsen everyone gets nekkid and showers and bathes in the same room. Some are even co-ed!

Lalasnake OMG Colin and Ryan love!!!

Hair follicles have different depths, thickness and sensitivity for us all. I advocate a live and let live approach to the issue; I'm anti-media pressure towards ALL women being either hairless, or shamed for not being hairless. But I would really really like a chance to pour hot wax on Robin Thicke's face and rip his stubble out.

I saw a signed first edition of this book at Target today and flipped through it. I was expecting more pictures and more of a lighthearted feel, sort of like the Bobbi Brown beauty books, but it was a bunch of nutrition and workout advice and she seemed to be taking herself really seriously. The whole thing came across as kind of strange, because Cameron has never seemed to me like someone who takes great care of her body. I never realized she was so obsessed with fitness and health. But, the book was basically just pages and pages of text.

I don't know if she is working much these days. Maybe she is just cashing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Some people *cough* have done it not for style, but because it just feels better that way. Some people have done hand-to-hand combat (in reality, razor/wax-to-pube combat) their entire lives and are heartily sick of it. Some people have zero fucks to give about what anybody else's look like, or what the current trend is or ever will be but just prefer it all GONE.

It's just what I've heard
    I'm 63 and yes, as you get older it goes gray, like the hair on your head. Since I myself have only a bit of gray hair I'm not ....gray......down there. However as the hair on your head thins as you age so it does everywhere. So hang in there and you won't need to shave, pluck, or laser it.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

All that means to me is that I should get over my prudishness about lasering it off (not all just most) before it goes gray. Once it goes gray the laser won't work.

But dammit I can't work up the nerve to spread-eagle myself in front of a stranger. Actually I've been going to my laser tech for years, she doesn't really feel like that much of a stranger anymore, which makes it more mortifying. I can't even have a stiff drink and just do it, you're not supposed to drink before laser...First world problems, I know.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    I'm 63 and yes, as you get older it goes gray, like the hair on your head. Since I myself have only a bit of gray hair I'm not ....gray......down there. However as the hair on your head thins as you age so it does everywhere. So hang in there and you won't need to shave, pluck, or laser it.
    This is all sounding very depressing. Saggy, thinning grey haired chuffs... I'm having nightmare visions of it looking like you are smuggling an old man's moob in your panties.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Flygirl and Mel would have panic attacks at the Japanese sento or onsen everyone gets nekkid and showers and bathes in the same room. Some are even co-ed!
    I've been to one before in Okinawa and it was off-putting to say the least, especially being the only blonde girl with big tits as well.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Speaking of On-sen and locker rooms, there still seems to be a dramatic difference between male and female locker room environments. At our gym, there is one collective shower area with about 12 showers. Utterly no privacy there. Guys are talking and showering and very blase like it's the most natural thing in the world. Mrs. Mohandas says that most women's showers are private stalls, but there is one overflow area with about 3 showers.

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

The gym I don't mind being naked and seeing other women. Granted, I'm NOT standing around having conversations with people. I just dry off, and get dressed rather quickly and go on my way. I do find it odd though, the women that get ready in front of the mirror completely nude or casually wandering without anything on.

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    Too late, it's already gone and I will always consider the cost of the groupon to be the best $150 I ever spent in my life.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is all sounding very depressing. Saggy, thinning grey haired chuffs... I'm having nightmare visions of it looking like you are smuggling an old man's moob in your panties.
    Don't worry, you won't be able to bend or see anything!
    Lalasnake and Kittylady like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information