Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden begin process to adopt baby

Elite Member

Hmm... I just saw a pic this morning of her and she definitely had a belly. I can't remember where I saw it.

another site mentioned that she was expecting....maybe the adoption thing is throw people off the scent of bellywatch.

^^Or it could be like one of those situations where a couple finally gets progress on the adoption process aaaaannnnnd then finds out they're pregnant. lol
    holly, bootspaige and Kittylady like this.

these photos? https://radaronline.com/photos/camer...ant-baby-bump/
    i don't really see a bump, just cameron touching her belly.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    HA! Totally. Actually, that just reminded me I purchased the Adult Libs Snoop Dogg version like two years ago and don't remember where I put it, of course.
    I need that in my life! I need to see if they're still selling that.

I had an AdLibs app on one of my tablets, but I don't know what happened to it (the app). It kind of disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't really like her. She seems like a try-hard. I remember her saying that she bought weed off of Snoop Dogg in their high school days and it sounded so contrived.

I don't know what she sees in this guy
    Not a huge fan of hers either, but I guess it hasn't gone over the edge into hate (yet). And plus, this happened:

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    these photos? https://radaronline.com/photos/camer...ant-baby-bump/
    i don't really see a bump, just cameron touching her belly.
    That's me like 30 minutes after eating a croissant. I bloat easily.
    sparkles likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    ^^Or it could be like one of those situations where a couple finally gets progress on the adoption process aaaaannnnnd then finds out they're pregnant. lol
    That can happen, especially with unexplained infertility. It happened to someone my mum worked with many, many years ago - the poor girl felt like she had to hide her pregnancy for months because the adoption had yet to be finalised and she was terrified that The Powers That Be would call a halt to it and rehome their little boy to another couple because she was now expecting a bio-child.

IIRC, wasn't Cameron pictured leaving a fertility clinic a while ago?
    dallison likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That can happen, especially with unexplained infertility. It happened to someone my mum worked with many, many years ago - the poor girl felt like she had to hide her pregnancy for months because the adoption had yet to be finalised and she was terrified that The Powers That Be would call a halt to it and rehome their little boy to another couple because she was now expecting a bio-child.
    A couple I'm friends with went through difficulties- it was originally claimed by a doc that the husband was the reason they weren't getting pregnant, so he went through treatment. It was later discovered that it was actually the wife who was basically in some type of menopause (I can't remember the exact medical issue) and her reproductive system was shutting down on her and she couldn't produce eggs.
    Had the original doctor discovered this, she could have undergone treatment and even salvaged some eggs.

They tried donated eggs with his sperm, but she kept miscarrying.

They decided to adopt. They were partway through the adoption process when they discovered she was pregnant- one of the donated eggs had finally worked and she was able to carry this pregnancy.
    So they called the adoption agency to ask them to put the file on hold. The woman at the agency said she was just about to call them, another couple had chosen them to adopt their infant son.

My friends decided to still adopt him, while she was 3 months pregnant. haha

One their son (adopted) and daughter (his sperm, donated egg, she carried) were a couple years old, my friend miraculously got pregnant "naturally". So they have this beautiful family of 3 children, all coming into the family in a different way. It's beautiful.
    holly, Kittylady, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Bronze Member

^^It definitely seems that there is some truth to it, about how many people become pregnant once they kind of "give up" trying. It must be that the body is in some kind of tense state of anxiety or something, when you're trying hard to conceive and are all stressed-out & upset that it's not succeeding. That's how it went down with me (as I've mentioned in another thread).

Just after turning 41, i "gave up" and was just starting, sadly, to come to terms with the fact that we were not going to have a 2nd child. And then, a couple months later, found out that I am pregnant. It happened during the first month in years that we weren't trying to time intercourse with my ovulation & all that! I'm currently 2 months along and had my first ultrasound yesterday. The last time we conceived, we found out at our first ultrasound that the baby had no heartbeat. And I have endometriosis, a uterine fibroid, and a history of miscarriages. So I was kind of expecting to again receive similar bad news.

Well, instead we found out that we are pregnant with TWINS. However, the doctor suspects that one is not a viable fetus. (In which case, he explained, it will just dissolve and be re-absorbed by my body, and won't affect the other fetus.) He just couldn't get a good enough look at it yet, so he's just not sure--both COULD be viable. I do have (at least) 1 perfect-looking fetus with a strong heartbeat, and so we are so thankful. (Of course we are certainly not out of the woods yet, bad things could still happen at anytime.) We will find out in 9 days at our 2nd ultrasound if we have 2 babies on the way or 1. We're kind of in shock. I can't believe my 41-year-old body actually conceived twins!

I am living proof that sometimes the most unlikely of people can conceive.
    czb, Kittylady, dallison and 3 others like this.

Best of luck! I hope that the other (I'm assuming Baby B?) is viable! I'm glad I didn't know until I was about 30 weeks along with my twins that you could lose one and not the other. I would have been more stressed out than I already was.

With my friend and her unexpected pregnancy, the doctor told her that after having her first pregnancy (through implanted embryo with the donated egg), that it was like her body thought "Oh.. this is how you do it."
    Kittylady and Mrs P like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information