Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

BITTER likes this.

Shit, I know I shouldn't even be laughing at those, but I just snorted out loud!!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

yeah, Paula Deen says the "N" word and is destroyed... George Zimmerman kills a black kid and NOTHING! WTF is wrong with this shit?
    Wilson, lulu09, gas_chick and 2 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Paula Deen
    Wins Racial Lawsuit
    That Destroyed Her

Breaking News

In one of the most supremely ironic court decisions in a long time, a judge just threw out the racial discrimination claim filed against Paula Deen -- the very lawsuit that destroyed the famous chef.

A judge just ruled ... Lisa Jackson had no right to claim racial discrimination, BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE! Any comments that Deen or her cohorts may have made had no legal consequence to her, because she's simply not the right color.

Jackson made a tenuous argument that someone in her family was bi-racial -- something that may not be true at all. But the judge said even if it were true, she was at best an "accidental victim."

Short story -- Jackson ruined Paula with a bogus claim.

The case goes on, because Jackson also claims sexual discrimination, and so far there's not basis to doubt that she's a woman.
    Read more: Paula Deen Wins Racial Discrimination Lawsuit That Destroyed Her | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Waterloo.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Meh, I guess the damage to Paula is already done. Even if Lisa Jackson wasn't personally racially discriminated against, it still doesn't mean whatever she's claiming didn't happen to the other people working for Paula that are black. I'm not sure about all the legalities, but can the judge just throw out the case like that? Doesnt she still have a case for all the emotion distress that environment caused her?

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Waterloo.

I think it's a shame that people can accuse you of something and ruin your fucking life and EVEN IF you aren't found guilty, the damage is done and there ain't no undoing this shit!
    Bluebonnet and gas_chick like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

She wasn't found not guilty either. The woman who brought the suit just wasn't qualified to bring it.

But in general I agree with you. The idea that an unproven allegation can bring you down is frightening and unfair.

What does her in for me is her brother. That she would allow him to control any portion of her company makes me question her character.
    Bombshell and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think it's a shame that people can accuse you of something and ruin your fucking life and EVEN IF you aren't found guilty, the damage is done and there ain't no undoing this shit!

But she did it, the judge is just saying that the person complaining isn't qualified to make that claim. The rest of the lawsuit continues.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She wasn't found not guilty either. The woman who brought the suit just wasn't qualified to bring it.

But in general I agree with you. The idea that an unproven allegation can bring you down is frightening and unfair.

What does her in for me is her brother. That she would allow him to control any portion of her company makes me question her character.
    Her brother IS repulsive... but it's the South and most of us aren't allowed to disown relatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    But she did it, the judge is just saying that the person complaining isn't qualified to make that claim. The rest of the lawsuit continues.
    I'm not sure how much I believe of this Lisa woman... she seemed content to work there for YEARS of this shit. I just don't buy her line.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

This. Anyone could bring any allegation against you and bam you are done. I'm not saying Paula didn't do anything but wow the turnabout was fast and furious!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I thought she (Paula) admitted to saying the things that she did. That's what did her in.

But I think that if this Lisa chick saw all that mess going on (black people and women being treated like shit and discriminated against) that supposedly bothered her bad enough to bring it up now...she should have stood up and said/done something about it ages ago.

If even a fraction of what Lisa talks about going down happened anywhere I was working, I could not work for such assholes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Her brother IS repulsive... but it's the South and most of us aren't allowed to disown relatives.

I'm not sure how much I believe of this Lisa woman... she seemed content to work there for YEARS of this shit. I just don't buy her line.

I don't think "content" is a fair assumption with the way the economy has been this past decade.

And yes, Paula admitted under oath to some of the things she is accused of.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

True. And if (like was said) even a fraction of this shit is true, then I'm guessing she's getting what she deserves. I think Paula is genuinely... NOT bright. and I think MOST of the shit that's been said involves that horrible brother of hers (BUBBA, fer godsakes!).
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information