Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Maybe, but I still think she's lying. Just my gut.
    Want to know why I think they are both lying (Bubba and Paula?) Too bad, I'm telling anyway.

They both claim to be incredibly ignorant about the runnings of Paula Deen Enterprises or whatever. They both claim to have no idea how much money any of the restaurants make. They both claimed to not know diddly squat about who ran what or was in charge of what.

If that were true, PD would have lost her ass YEARS ago to dishonest employees and opportunist management/accountants/lawyers etc. Of COURSE Paula knows the answers to those questions. I don't believe for a second she's ignorant on ANY of that information. Trying to hide stuff so they mitigate their losses when they lose this suit? Probably.

Man, that Bubba is stupid. I've only made it half way through his depo and I've seen him contradict himself a few times that council didn't even seem to feel like pointing out. Regardless, he's just a giant piece of trash. Who steals from their sister?! That sort of told me what I needed to know about him as a person. No wonder council for the plaintiff was so hell bent on getting that information in there. It worked on me.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^ ^ You are right. I didn't word it the right way. I should have said she wasn't necessarily lying outright, but she was definitely lying by omission. If neither of them knew what is going on, then how are they not bankrupt already? You stated it way better and much more correctly. I haven't read Bubba's depo yet, either.

BITTER and Honeythorn like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Throw a shot of hydrogen peroxide in with the wash. It gets the stink out right quick, and doesn't seem to damage the clothes. I buy my hp at target for 0.97 per litre, and use it on our workout stuff, as well as my dishcloths, etc. Also gets rid of any dinginess. I have super sensitive skin, and this doesn't seem to bother me at all.
    THAT is an excellent tip... and the perfect thread for it! we DO like to keep our whites, white... too soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I just read Paula's deposition. All 160+ pages. I don't necessarily think she's lying; I think she is just not admitting everything she knew about (or didn't want to know about), and is taking up for her brother 100%. Her saying the N word is the least of her worries. Her taking up for that POS brother and acting everyone else in her company is lying about him is her problem. This was a fucking catastrophe just waiting to happen. She just chose to look the other way for years.
    I think that taking up for her brother is where she's going to fall into a trap. But, in the South, we DO tend to take that whole "Blood is thicker than water" thing a little too seriously. I know I was raised that way, even though I'd like to think I wouldn't lie for my brother's in court... especially, a serious charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    ^ ^ You are right. I didn't word it the right way. I should have said she wasn't necessarily lying outright, but she was definitely lying by omission. If neither of them knew what is going on, then how are they not bankrupt already? You stated it way better and much more correctly. I haven't read Bubba's depo yet, either.
    They (read: Paula) probably employs a good accountant & business manager... and well, all sorts of people to run her emire for her....
    Sylkyn and McJag like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I know she has looked after her brother since their parents died when they both were young. Maybe in some ways, she has enabled him and is now paying for it.
    Trixie likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Black People Troll Paula Deen on Twitter, Hilarity Ensues

Tweeting from the doghouse—her current residence—Paula Deen was treading lightly, trying to avoid any racial controversy when she asked her followers what their favorite potluck dish is. She got a ton of responses! For example: "Black beans and white rice... On separate but equal plates, tho."

It turns out that people didn't take too well to Deen's racist remarks or her messy apology tour that followed the revelation that she has a nostalgia for southern slavery. Many of those people are very clever Twitter trolls who posted hundreds of responses. These are our faves.

Black Twitter Ethers Paula Deen, Again [Hip Hop Wired via ONTD]
    Lalique, olivia, Tati and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Lynchables.

OMFG, I'm howling over here.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I liked Martin Luther King crab legs....We shall over crumb cake.... Mississippi burning mud pie.....
    Lalique, emkat, Bombshell and 3 others like this.

She had a lot of black supporters,too. Most of the from the South. Might be a lot from that same area.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I can't stop laughing! NAACPeas!
    Wilson likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Some of thes are SO WRONG, but I'm ki-ki-ing quietly here at my desktop.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Shit! Just woke the cat laughing so hard. I love creative people!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LOLOL The upside down cake and the Swing Low Cherry Pie.GOLD!! PURE GOLD!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Yep, those were funny and completely un-Pc. Had me laughing.

Thread Information