Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That 9$ bottle of Cheer is probably $7-8 at Fred's or Dollar General. That's where I get cleaners and tp. Fuck WalMart.

Our dollar stores don't have Cheer and I don't switch detergents, I'm allergic to some.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Can we at least avoid Exxon, surely they aren't misunderstood.
    McJag likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

We don't have any Exxon's around here, or Fred's or Dollar General.

Greys- I hear you about being allergic to some detergents. My daughter is so sensitive and we can only buy certain detergents, fabric softeners, and body soaps.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Our dollar stores don't have Cheer and I don't switch detergents, I'm allergic to some.
    Have you tried these?

They seem to be better for my guys than what I was using. And I can get them at those places!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

We tried those but felt it didn't get her clothes clean enough. She's an athlete and after a 2-3 hour team practice, her clothes stink!!! Her school offers laundry service for the team but she can't let them wash her stuff because of the allergic reaction. The Tide free and clear liquid works best for us.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Isn't Tide the one that used to be in the big orange box? That's the worst for me. I don't think I've ever tried All.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Greys-she did not say this. Look at her deposition pages 124-132. She flatly denied under oath saying it. What she did say was bubble brained enough for sure, but not this.
    But you know what? I don't believe her. She was trying to save her own neck. People lie under oath all the time. You can't tell me that she only used the n-word just once or even just twice.

Lying liars lie.
    faithanne and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    We tried those but felt it didn't get her clothes clean enough. She's an athlete and after a 2-3 hour team practice, her clothes stink!!! Her school offers laundry service for the team but she can't let them wash her stuff because of the allergic reaction. The Tide free and clear liquid works best for us.
    If it's a big and/or stinky load I throw 2 in and it seems to work. We also use liquid Gain, but my husband has really taken a liking to those All Free pods.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Throw a shot of hydrogen peroxide in with the wash. It gets the stink out right quick, and doesn't seem to damage the clothes. I buy my hp at target for 0.97 per litre, and use it on our workout stuff, as well as my dishcloths, etc. Also gets rid of any dinginess. I have super sensitive skin, and this doesn't seem to bother me at all.

I'm going to have to try that, I throw baking soda in with mine too. I'm allergic to tide too and I didn't like the ALL either same thing as said before
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I use half a cup of vinegar in my laundry to get rid of odors in my clothes. I've also made fabric softener from vinegar and hair conditioner and saved a ton of money from not having to buy it at the store. I recently started using peroxide instead of bleach to brighten my whites too.

I want to learn how to make homemade laundry detergent, but damn near every recipe I found uses borax as an ingredient, and borax irritates my skin.

On Topic: I found a link to Bubba Hiers deposition, if you're curious enough to read it.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; July 5th, 2013 at 10:54 PM.

damn, I pick up so many useful tips here. Gonna try the hydrogen peroxide and/or vinegar in the laundry. In another thread I learned how to make my own salad dressing.

To stay on topic....fuck Paula Deen., and an extra deep fuck to her brother Bubba.

I've never seen a recipe without borax either, I used to make my own but grating the soap hurt my hands(fucking fibro) so I had to quit, I really liked it and it did save money
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I make my own laundry soap, but like you all said, I've never seen a recipe without borax. Mine uses borax, arm and hammer washing soda, water, and a bar of soap. Cheap and easy.
    shedevilang and hustle4alivin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I've never seen a recipe without borax either, I used to make my own but grating the soap hurt my hands(fucking fibro) so I had to quit, I really liked it and it did save money
    I think Wal-Mart and some other stores sell already grated Zote Soap flakes so you don't have to worry about grating it yourself.
    shedevilang likes this.

Thread Information