Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    I just saw someone post on FB one of those meme things, it's said that rappers should be sued as well for being racist against white people if Paula Deen is being sued (or something to that effect). I had to drop the person who posted it, I just can't with this stupid shit.
    I have a GREAT idea, how about EVERYONE stop saying ignorant racist remarks? No? Makes too much sense?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I have a GREAT idea, how about EVERYONE stop saying ignorant racist remarks? No? Makes too much sense?
    The problem is that ignorant remarks come from people who are...well...ignorant.

On another board I frequent there is a PD thread, and someone posted something about the "colored" people she knows. When she was kindly (honestly) told that isn't really a PC term, she claimed that she was 67 and that the terms that "they" want to be called changes so often she just can't keep up and she's just going to keep calling "them" "colored" because that's what she's always called "them".

Ignore function was used. And it was someone I'd never have thought could be that ignorant. Unfortunately, ignorant often goes hand in hand with stubborn and unreasonable.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Being 67 is no excuse. Coloured, as a racial term, fell out of favour over one hundred years ago. Does she have a time machine?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Being 67 is no excuse. Coloured, as a racial term, fell out of favour over one hundred years ago. Does she have a time machine?
    She must. When told it wasn't any where close to being ok, she dug her heels in, declared she'd just seen a reporter use the word two days ago and wouldn't budge. Hence the use of the ignore function. I've got no use for any room in my life for someone like that, even if just on a BB.

But the (sad) point is, there are plenty of people just like her out there, floating around in daily life. Ignorant. Stupid. Stubborn.
    MmeVertigina and dilligaf like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Went to Walmart this morning, her shit ain't on sale yet. I'll wait until its 50% off.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm so glad you got a chance to go to Walmart this morning, while I'M at fucking work!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

We're detailing the cars next. Then Imma chill in the backyard with a drank.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No one should go to Walmart, ever. The destruction of our country's economic and political structure is no excuse for cheap as shit.

(I'm at work too, Shellee, but voluntarily, we're closed but since I'm about 6 weeks behind on my work and everybody admits that they are expecting me to do the job of 4 people and that for some reason I am intentionally understaffed, I thought I would take this opportunity to lower my stress, like I do almost every Saturday and Sunday too - it's not working)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

But why would I pay $12-14 for a bottle of Cheer when I can go to Walmart and get it for $9? That's all I ever buy there, household supplies.

Because I said so! (nah, didn't think that would work)

Because everytime you buy from Walmart you're probably paying more in local human services that their employees need to survive because Walmart intentionally and completely fucks over their employees so that the ruling family can maintain 4 of the top 10 richest people slots each year (or something like that). Pay your extra $3 - 5 to a local retailer or pay it for SNAP for a Walmart employee's family's food. Either way, you're still paying the same for that Cheer (but one option supports your local businesses).
    nana51 and czb like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I disagree and will continue to shop at Walmart.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/01/09/wal...10walmart.html
    Mel1973 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Montana! You don't want Msdeb out on the streets. Low wages are better than no wages. Think of the families of those Walmart workers if they got closed down.
    Here is the solution: remain pro-choice. Everyone shop where they want. I boycott various gas stations!
    Mel1973 likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I won't even boycott BP stations unless they are corporately owned, which most are now. The BP in my town is owned by a local family and they have had it for more than 20 years. They are in a contract so they can't simply decide to change to Texaco, etc. When the last oil spill happened, people started telling everyone to boycott without bothering to think of the big picture. Our local family suffered until the paper ran a story and explained the connection. People are too quick to jump onto any cause without due dilligence.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That 9$ bottle of Cheer is probably $7-8 at Fred's or Dollar General. That's where I get cleaners and tp. Fuck WalMart.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I won't even boycott BP stations unless they are corporately owned, which most are now. The BP in my town is owned by a local family and they have had it for more than 20 years. They are in a contract so they can't simply decide to change to Texaco, etc. When the last oil spill happened, people started telling everyone to boycott without bothering to think of the big picture. Our local family suffered until the paper ran a story and explained the connection. People are too quick to jump onto any cause without due dilligence.
    That is far from mine. I won't use Valero. My friend is from Venezula and his family is suffering. He says no & until things change I will support my Carlos.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information