Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

What train? It's long since derailed.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I just noticed the thread name change.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Yeah,he seems a giant AH.

But lawyers seem to play the throw mud game.

Lawyer: Hustle, did you tell Shedevil she was a Bitch?
    Hustle: No sir,I don't know who told her.

Meanwhile everyone is mad at you!
    Why McJag that was spoken like a true smartass
    sluce and OrangeSlice like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Why McJag that was spoken like a true smartass
    HEE HEE! Nobody else even caught that! So-who did tell you you were a Bitch??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Honey everyone tells me I'm a bitch but I usually insist on being called The Queen Bitch, I'm listed in my bro's phone as the number 1 bitch.
    sluce likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

While Paula certainly reads like a mean bitch in that statement of Ms. Jackson's, Bubba Hiers needs to have his ass beat on a daily basis just for existing. I hate that son-of-a-bitch and had never heard of him before.
    Also, how in hell can ANY of those men be so sexist against women when it was Paula Deen (a woman and the sons' MOTHER) who built that empire and is their BOSS? That just boggles my mind!

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but in the midst of all this I wondered what this fucking Bubba turd looked like. So, if anyone else wondered the same, here he is:

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

So, his sister with less makeup and a beard.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    While Paula certainly reads like a mean bitch in that statement of Ms. Jackson's, Bubba Hiers needs to have his ass beat on a daily basis just for existing. I hate that son-of-a-bitch and had never heard of him before.
    Also, how in hell can ANY of those men be so sexist against women when it was Paula Deen (a woman and the sons' MOTHER) who built that empire and is their BOSS? That just boggles my mind!
    They probably deeply recent her for it and treat her accomplishments with secret derision. Paula only encourages it with her "boys will be boys" attitude.
    Sylkyn and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Bubba Hiers fired three women for “younger” ones. They brought EEOC charges against Lisa Jackson for it. She claims she never discharged them. She's lying. You can tell by how she answers the questions when presented with exhibit proof.

Now, are we being told that Lisa Jackson is also a fucking liar who was involved with the lying and covering? That's how it reads to me. Frankly, at this point, I DO think they are ALL lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    See,now that bothers me. The woman is/was crazy busy and this was her brothers place-not hers. I doubt she had time to know what hers was doing,much less his.
    Also-she had such a struggle getting started-why would she let men be paid more?
    This bothers me the most-those accusations are slime,but they are just accusations. Not fact,yet at least.

Her brother sounds like total trash. I am drawing that from the same accusations,but he has had trouble with alcohol before...
    That Lisa person sounds a bit off herself.

Whatever-all those corporations must have had legal teams swarming all over that paperwork.
    They might know more than we do,actually.
    There is no doubt those accusations are horrid and maybe she deserves what she gets. I guess it chaps me that she (a woman) get trashed more that Michael Vick or Lance Armstrong,IMO.
    Agree with Lisa sounding a bit off.
    Also agree that our star athletes don't seem to be treated as harshly as an old white lady.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    According to Paula's deposition, Bubba Hiers more or less confirmed the accusations Lisa Jackson made against him. The question is which ones, and where is his deposition?
    I find that hard to believe. I mean, Bubba is clearly stupid... but would he go in there and admit to this kind of shit - and not tell Paula? I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Honey everyone tells me I'm a bitch but I usually insist on being called The Queen Bitch, I'm listed in my bro's phone as the number 1 bitch.
    You may be number 1, but you ain't the Queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    They probably deeply recent her for it and treat her accomplishments with secret derision. Paula only encourages it with her "boys will be boys" attitude.
    I know, isn't that the shit of it? None of them would amount to a hill of beans without Paula and her money... and they are apparently fucking ingrates...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Bubba Hiers fired three women for “younger” ones. They brought EEOC charges against Lisa Jackson for it. She claims she never discharged them. She's lying. You can tell by how she answers the questions when presented with exhibit proof.

Now, are we being told that Lisa Jackson is also a fucking liar who was involved with the lying and covering? That's how it reads to me. Frankly, at this point, I DO think they are ALL lying.

Agree with Lisa sounding a bit off.
    Also agree that our star athletes don't seem to be treated as harshly as an old white lady.

I find that hard to believe. I mean, Bubba is clearly stupid... but would he go in there and admit to this kind of shit - and not tell Paula? I don't think so.

You may be number 1, but you ain't the Queen!

I know, isn't that the shit of it? None of them would amount to a hill of beans without Paula and her money... and they are apparently fucking ingrates...
    Well I guess they are getting a big dose of reality now! Idiots.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

czb

i was listening to the morning radio and they said that mel gibson contacted paula and asked her to be his personal chef.

that has to be a joke, right? the radio station said they were going to try to confirm this . . ..
    sluce and shedevilang like this.

That would be so funny!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sounds like an episode of seinfeld...
    rockchick likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

or maybe scooter already tried to hire paula??

Thread Information