Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Butter-loving Paula Deen: I Have Type 2 Diabetes/Racism

I was actually surprised! Might not be so much as what she eats, but it may run in her family.

Oh whatever. Anybody with half a fucking brain knows that Paula's food is for once in a blue moon, not every day, or even every month. If you're trying to eat like that regulary you're an inexplicable dumbass, so why go crucifying Paula?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I was actually surprised! Might not be so much as what she eats, but it may run in her family.
    It's usually some of both. With that said, she seems like a pretty nice lady and I hope she takes care of herself and gets it under control.

I love butter and all that stuff too...I think it's really the processed food that's so bad for us.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh whatever. Anybody with half a fucking brain knows that Paula's food is for once in a blue moon, not every day, or even every month. If you're trying to eat like that regulary you're an inexplicable dumbass, so why go crucifying Paula?
    Exactly.

Just saw some very sad news - Paula's beloved book, "Southern Cooking Bible", just lost its appendix to diabetes complications.......

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    No problem a'tall, sluce! I'm actually sitting here watching Paula make a lasagna and thinking I could put a huge dent in it in one go.
    Is this the one she turns into a lasagna sandwich?

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Is this the one she turns into a lasagna sandwich?
    No, this looked like a regular lasagne. Lasagne sammich don't sound very good. Yick.

I wish she had come clean about this earlier. It makes it sound as if she is ashamed of it. Here is her chance to have a bully pulpit. She could lighten up her recipes or at least suggest how to lighten them up if people want. I love her cooking, but after losing 70 pounds and getting rid of my type 11 diabetes, it kind of grosses me out to watch her cooking. I cooked that way when I was in my 30's. Then by 40 I had diabetes and weighed 230 pounds. I think she still weighs north of 200. Looking at her she obviously isn't doing much to lose the weight and she probably does/did eat like that most days.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

fgg

No, this looked like a regular lasagne. Lasagne sammich don't sound very good. Yick.
    people eat lasagna with garlic bread so why not slap it between two pieces and pick it up?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    people eat lasagna with garlic bread so why not slap it between two pieces and pick it up?
    That's true, I didn't think about garlic bread. I was thinking two pieces of white bread, which kinda reminds me of something my jr. high cafeteria might've served.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    I wish she had come clean about this earlier. It makes it sound as if she is ashamed of it. Here is her chance to have a bully pulpit. She could lighten up her recipes or at least suggest how to lighten them up if people want. I love her cooking, but after losing 70 pounds and getting rid of my type 11 diabetes, it kind of grosses me out to watch her cooking. I cooked that way when I was in my 30's. Then by 40 I had diabetes and weighed 230 pounds. I think she still weighs north of 200. Looking at her she obviously isn't doing much to lose the weight and she probably does/did eat like that most days.
    actually, it's not.

she is going to make money as a novo spokesmodel so her new job is to pimp insulin.

Yummy, I put lasagne on garlic bread and eat it like a sandwich.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Yep!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't see why she should lighten up her recipes. She has never been a cook to follow if you want light healthy fare. Her audience and fans like what she does. Changing could be a potential disaster for her business.

People know they shouldn't eat food that's bad for you all the time. They make the choice. It's not up to Paula to teach.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

^her son has already stepped in to take over the new lighter fare. he was just on the today show whipping up lighter versions of paula's food.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I think this is going to be helpful for a slew of people. Even though her son has started on this, Paula will finish it.
    That woman ain't gonna stand for poor taste. She will find low cal substitutes for things we ain't even thought of! I see no reason why the drug company thing will stop her at anything. The woman is determined and always has been.
    But, like she says-she is your cook, not your doctor!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information