Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Brutal Kate Gosselin tell-all removed from shelves over libelous allegations

Like she knows anything about clipping coupons and finding bargains!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

*oh my inner evil little cunt self is giggling like crazy over this one
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

[YOUTUBE]YAxTTt7BDq4[/YOUTUBE]

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kate Gosselin files lawsuit against ex-husband Jon Gosselin

It’s a harsh new reality for the former stars of “Jon & Kate Plus 8.”

Kate Gosselin filed a bombshell lawsuit accusing her ex-husband and father of her children, of conspiring with a journalist to hack her computer and cellphone and access her bank accounts for a nasty tell-all book, anti-bullying site Bullyville.com first reported.

Lawyers for the 38-year-old filed the suit Monday in U.S. District Court in Pennsylvania - a legal salvo that shows just how bitter relations between the former couple have fallen since the height of their former reality show glory.

The Gosselins divorced in 2009, bringing an abrupt end to their TLC series, which chronicled their lives bringing up sextuplets and twins.

“After the couple was separated, Jon illegally hacked into Kate’s email account and her phone and bank accounts,” the 18-page lawsuit alleges.

“Jon also stole a hard drive from Kate’s house, which contained private and confidential material. Jon the gave them the contents of Kate’s email account and the hard drive, all of which were acquired illegality, to his friend and business partner, tabloid reporter Robert Hoffman.

“Hoffman used the illegally acquired data to publish a defamatory book about Kate.”

Hoffman’s book, “Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.” included several unflattering tidbits about the former reality starlet that he claims came from a personal journal picking through her trash. His accusations included Kate Gosselin’s alleged repeated use of a wooden spoon to discipline her children physically.

“She uses that ‘Spanker’ on a daily basis for anything and everything,” Hoffman told Star Magazine when his ebook was released last September. “The spanking entries are endless.”

Kate Gosselin’s lawsuit further claims that Hoffman “publicly described his ongoing friendship withJon Gosselin and even bragged he was in possession of 5,000 family photos, personal documents, tax and business records plus contracts - on information and belief, they were acquired from Jon Gosselin, and were acquired with the knowledge that Jon obtained them illegally.”

Though the e-book was ultimately removed from many major retail sites, Kate Gosselin claims “the damage was done.”

The lawsuit asks for unspecified damages as well as legal costs.

"The book with Robert Hoffman had certain confidential info that he shouldn't have and she believes it came from John," Jordan Rushie, a lawyer for Kate Gosselin told E! News.
    Kate Gosselin files lawsuit against ex-husband Jon Gosselin, accusing him of hacking her phone and computer - NY Daily News

I feel so sorry for those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Kate Gosselin has just been FIRED from her job as a coupon blogger ... after her boss decided the ex-reality star was no longer a "good fit" for the company.
    I find it kind of ironic that she was paid to blog about coupons/deals while paying $1000+ for a single haircut, among living a somewhat extravagant lifestyle...

Anyway, if Jon gave the information to this person (or say, just let this person know that Kate had bought a new computer/threw away older computers/hard drives on a certain day) - can it really be considered "stolen"?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I feel so sorry for those kids.
    That situation is all kinds of crazy. People starting a TWoP like site, the JJ or Radar interviews with her brother and his wife, Jon's antics before he reigned it back (and destroyed the Ed Hardy Brand. Ed Hardy has alleged), and further whack from Kate in my opinion to stay relevant, and that's not even what was shown on their series or specials or all the stuff that some PA news person who seems to have an alleged agenda wrote before TLC picked them up.

Plus, with what I perceive to be a parent who is Type A to the 452nd power, it's gonna be a wonder if these kids turn out well and balanced.

No wai! Here I thought she was such a nice lady.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Jon's antics before he reigned it back (and destroyed the Ed Hardy Brand. Ed Hardy has alleged),
    Pfft. Ed Hardy destroyed itself. But if you want to blame some douchebag, Michael Lohan had already been doing a number on it before Jon got unshackled from the beast and went creepy divorced douche.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information