Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1947Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Now Legally A Woman!

Elite Member

In the Diane Sawyer interview Bruce mentioned that he started to transition back in the late '80s but chickened out after he began dating Kris, and also that he had been dressing as/secretly living as a woman for years prior so I wouldn't be too shocked if he went through with the full reassignment surgery sooner rather than later.
    Gossiplover and chartreuse like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I haven't watched a single episode of the Kardassians and I despise them on principle but I think Bruce looks fine for a 66 year old woman. I've seen much butcher XX 60somethings. After finetuning some details she will probably pass much better. A name change might be in order, though...

I think Lana Wachowski had an amazing transition into such a beautiful woman, though I'm not crazy about the pink mop hair. But Lana went through with it much earlier in life than Jenner.

Gender dysphoria scares me so much. It is such a painful thing to go through. The people wanting to transition deserve nothing but support and love. How on earth can others think that they just do it on a whim? Who wants to cut off bits of themselves on a whim?
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Donít put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    How will she dress to tone down her broad shoulders?
    Linda Evans and Charlene from Monaco have broad shoulders and they are, supposedly, real women.......

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I think Bruce might be the smartest Kardashian of them all. He made millions as a motivational speaker, right? He's gonna do the same thing as a trans woman and be the modern day equivalent of the athlete on every cereal boxes in America, but for trans rights instead of decathlon lol
    As long as he doesn't get extra big butt implants, though.....
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I think Bruce might be the smartest Kardashian of them all. He made millions as a motivational speaker, right? He's gonna do the same thing as a trans woman and be the modern day equivalent of the athlete on every cereal boxes in America, but for trans rights instead of decathlon lol
    I hope you are joking. Who wants a (former) Cardashian as their spokesperson and then there is the inconvenient lawsuit from the recently deceased woman's family? He's just trash whatever guise he appears in and I hope the general public don't buy it. He's mostly a joke outside the US.
    HWBL, idunno and BelledeJour like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Linda Evans and Charlene from Monaco have broad shoulders and they are, supposedly, real women.......
    The 'supposedly' cracked me up
    idunno likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

I hope he gets butt implants so big, that he gets taller when he sits down.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I can't wait for the all transgender reboot of Charlie's Angels.
    I'd like to nominate this lovely lady, one of the kindest and bravest people I know, for Farrah's role:

Transgender star Cassandra Cass shines brightly - SFGate

Transgender star Cassandra Cass shines brightly

FIVE QUESTIONS For Cassandra Cass

By Carolyne Zinko
    Published 4:00 am, Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cassandra Cass is a star on San Francisco's popular lip-sync show, "Sunday's a Drag," at Harry Denton's Starlight Room. She has reached a limit of 5,000 friends on her Facebook page and has 1,000 on the waiting list. Now her fame is reaching even loftier heights, on Showtime TV's new midnight series, "Wild Things."
    Cass is one of the more attractive female performers around, but it wasn't always so. She was born a boy 32 years ago in Des Moines, Iowa, the son of a housewife and a football coach. Back then, Cassandra was Casey and had three brothers. His mom let him play with girls' toys. His dad criticized her for it. In his late teens, Casey found acceptance in drag clubs and realized that he would be more comfortable as a she. Hormone therapy, a move to Miami and the start of many rounds of plastic surgery followed.
    Then in late 2002 came a move to San Francisco, where she met a boyfriend who has helped pay for her sexual reassignment surgery, one procedure in about $150,000 worth of work she has undergone in the effort to look more like a woman.
    Cass worked as a bartender before becoming a lip-syncer, and in 2007, competed in (but didn't win) the World's Most Beautiful Transsexual pageant in Las Vegas. A Showtime documentary was made about the contest.
    When Showtime came up with "Wild Things," Cass was cast as one of three transgender people on a road trip across small-town California, working at odd jobs to raise money for an ill relative. The eight-episode show, now midway through its run, airs at midnight on Showtime's Sho 2 and Showtime Showcase channels. It's equal parts midnight movie, catfight and tear-jerker. With the cowboys and mechanics they meet along the way, the stars discuss their troubled upbringings and the discrimination they've faced from people who can't accept them. Cass said she has not been invited home for the holidays in years and has nieces and nephews she has never met.
    "Once I made the switch," Cass said of her brothers, "it was like I didn't exist."
    Q:When did you know you weren't really a boy inside?
    A: As early as I can remember. I played with My Little Pony and Cabbage Patch dolls. My mom, who has since died of cancer, was open to me exploring, but my dad was horrified and said she was going to make me a fag. I've had a falling-out with my dad now, over the show. I told my dad recently, "Look, I made it," and sent him copies of the show to watch. His response was, "Those other girls outshone you. I'm sorry, you come in third."
    Q:How hard has it been to assimilate as a transgender woman?
    A: When I made the first transition, dressing as a woman, and moved to Florida, I could not get a job. I was not passable as a white guy with a big nose. Nobody would hire me, even McDonald's. Men used to offer to pay me to have sex with them, but I did not want to do that. My dad helped me with rent for a year. I moved back to Iowa and got a nose job, some face work and body work. In San Francisco, I began working as a bartender and then onstage. I surround myself with people who are accepting. That's why I'm an entertainer, not working in a law office.
    Q:Best and worst parts about being a woman?
    A: I get to be my true self. I love fashion, and you can be a different woman every day with different clothes, hair and makeup. The same is not true for men. The crappiest part is the double standard. A guy is called cool if he has three girlfriends. A woman who has three boyfriends is trash.
    Q:What kinds of discrimination have you faced?
    A: In my shows, I'm treated like a star - "You're beautiful," people say. "You're great." Off the stage, people not only won't hold the door open for you, they're uncomfortable with you and want to make you feel like a slut. In Los Angeles, after the GLAAD awards, we went to In-N-Out Burger on Sunset Strip. I had on a Herve Leger dress. Some guy shouted out, "That's a man!" It wasn't the fact that he said it - it was how he said it. I've also had beer cans thrown at my head.
    Q:What do you hope viewers will appreciate about "Wild Things," aside from the cleavage?
    A: After the first 10 minutes, I hope they forget we're transgender people. I hope they will be entertained, and - at the end of the day - want to be friends with us. Just see us as humans. I don't have three heads. I'm pretty vanilla.

So: who do we get for Jaclyn Smith? In all seriousness, I think this is a killer idea. Leave the Kartrashians out of it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I want to care and be sympathetic to the transgender part of him, but at the same time, he willingly made himself a part of the vile Kardashian disease. I mean, he married that monster, Kris. So his judgment is seriously questionable.
    Totally agree.

...and aesthetically, an ugly woman.
    Bitter!

How will she dress to tone down her broad shoulders?
    First thing I thought of was Princess Charlene too!
    twitchy2.0 and BITTER like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I read somewhere that he supposedly wants to model himself on Jackie Kennedy Onassis.
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

you cannot be serious ....

Lord, he looks more like Cindy Crawford than Cindy Crawford does these days. I'll be using him for my avatar soon

Brah, Bluebonnet, Ravenna and 3 others like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Bruce was always rather pretty as a guy, but I'm unsure what a full on girl will look like on him. Is he still requesting we use male pronouns for him?
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

i'm sure that is current request is to wait for his show, then he will tell us this and more!
    rollo likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

czb

is that real of fake? oy oy oy

brucella is probably what priscilla presley wishes she looked like ....
    joebob and arie_skop like this.

How much photoshop did they use for the face?!!?

Anyway, nice cover and also okay name.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information