Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1947Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner Now Legally A Woman!

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I predict he will now have huge amounts of PS and end up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein and even more of a laughing stock if that's possible.
    There is no doubt he will not be pretty. And given his Klan, he will head straight into cartoon character as quickly as his surgeon can sharpen the scalpel.
    BITTER likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

...and aesthetically, an ugly woman.
    kasippu likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Did you know that in Thailand even if a lady boy has full Sex reassignment surgery, they will never be declared a female on official documents..that really sucks,but I do wonder at what line it is accurate to declare someone legally a female,my personal opinion is that it should only be after full surgery..I also think there should legally be a 3rd gender that is recognized on such documents..it's such a grey area really.

also remeber this..my opinion means nothing,don't take it personally if it offends.

i don't find your opinion offensive but i do think you might be confusing gender and sex. sex is biological and determined by genes or, in case of a sex change operation, outward appearance of genitals. gender is much more complex and doesn't necessarily correspond to a person's anatomy or genetic make up.
    Heidi Ho, BITTER, PecanPie and 3 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It doesn't seem to be officially reported by Bruce or even TMZ but I get the feeling it's been done and he's recuperating.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i don't find your opinion offensive but i do think you might be confusing gender and sex. sex is biological and determined by genes or, in case of a sex change operation, outward appearance of genitals. gender is much more complex and doesn't necessarily correspond to a person's anatomy or genetic make up.
    I agree to a extent but I thinks it's more complex than that..I could fully believe that I'm a unicorn angel fairy but that does not mean society has to accept me as one..I am totally in support of trans people and they can label themselves In whichever way they feel comfortable ie he/she..I'm not devaluing that preference but what I'm specially referring to is at what point is one legally recognized and maybe sadly I think it comes with the chop.

Guys, for two years now, I've been following this young Asian-Canadian woman named Julie Vu. And she talked about the physical, psychological, and emotional pain following her male to female operation. She went through a lot. I do hope Bruce, if he, or I mean, she, did indeed have the surgery, is recovering well.

Annika, MsChiff and chartreuse like this.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder if this is true.
    We will know for sure after the hour special 'the OP' otherwise didn't happen

Bruce Jenner Will Debut “Her” On The Cover Of Vanity Fair

May 29, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

I was kind of hoping that Bruce Jenner would publicly debut “Her” at the end of the Balmain fashion show in Paris while stomping to Khia’s “Been The Shit” in a red satin fuckme dress and exquisite Lucite heels. But that’s not how the unveiling of “Her” is going to happen.

TMZ, People, UsWeekly and a million others who somehow got the news at the same time (So I guess Pimp Mama Kris is still his manager after all) say that Bruce Jenner will be on a summer cover of Vanity Fair. The cover and shoot will be shot by Annie Leibovitz. Bruce’s issue is expected to come out around the same time as the debut of the E! reality show that documents his transition.

While Kim Kartrashian has been on the cover of Vogue (“Don’t remind us.” – humanity), she has never been on the cover of Vanity Fair. Yes, Bruce! Outsell, Kummy Kakes and show her how to really break the internet.

http://dlisted.com/

Well this is not the least bit attention whorish.
    Last edited by Makisa; May 29th, 2015 at 09:44 PM.
    Palermo and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Guys, for two years now, I've been following this young Asian-Canadian woman named Julie Vu. And she talked about the physical, psychological, and emotional pain following her male to female operation. She went through a lot. I do hope Bruce, if he, or I mean, she, did indeed have the surgery, is recovering well.

a lot of asians look so great after transitioning, i think it's because even the males have awesome bone structure that can easily make a beautiful woman's face. julie is gorgeous, not sure what she looked like before.

although i have to say a lot of thinner guys who do their makeup can look super 'fishy' as they say.

i think chaz bono looked great after too, because he had weight on him already and had the facial structure for it.

im curious to see how bruce is going to look like when he's ready to be 'unveiled'. of course knowing he hangs out with plastic surgery junkies (kuntrashians), i hope he doesn't go overboard and become a caricature of himself as a woman.

Maybe he's getting ready to start living as a woman, but I didn't think he was anywhere near ready to have the chop. Has he really had the surgery? I can't believe it. That seems completely irresponsible. That's not something that is done quickly.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

How will she dress to tone down her broad shoulders?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I think Bruce might be the smartest Kardashian of them all. He made millions as a motivational speaker, right? He's gonna do the same thing as a trans woman and be the modern day equivalent of the athlete on every cereal boxes in America, but for trans rights instead of decathlon lol
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

And now that you said that I want some Wheaties.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information