Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner involved in car accident leaving one person dead

That's the second time he's been caught driving and on his phone since the accident.
    snoopqueen and Palermo like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The more we see of the "real" Bruce, the more I don't like him. Everybody has said he's the nice one, but damned if he isn't as bad as the rest of them. He would have to be to have stayed there for so long.
    sparkles, arie_skop and *DIVA! like this.

I know and I never liked him anyway!
    idunno, Palermo and sparkles like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bruce Jenner Sued For Wrongful Death After Malibu Car Crash | Radar Online

Bruce Jenner Sued For Wrongful Death By Family Of Car Crash Victim
    Posted on May 1, 2015 @ 12:08PM

Bruce Jenner has been riding high ever since his interview with Diane Sawyer aired last Friday. But today, his world came crashing down again as he was slapped with a wrongful death lawsuit stemming from his Malibu car accident earlier this year.

As Radar reported, Jenner, 65, was in a pileup on the Pacific Coast highway back in February that left one woman, Kim Howe, 69, dead. Howe had not had a valid drivers’ license for eight years at the time of the crash.

Now, Howe’s adult stepchildren have filed a wrongful death lawsuit that claims Jenner was “careless and negligent” when he rear-ended Howe’s Lexus. Jenner was only going about 38 mph at the time, according to reports, but the force of his impact with Howe sent her spinning into oncoming traffic.

As Radar reported, the lawsuit could spell disaster for Jenner, since he is massively under-insured, with coverage only up to $250,000.

Meanwhile, Jenner still faces possible vehicular manslaughter charges. Sources anticipate that investigators will submit their findings to the LA County District Attorney shortly.

Story developing.

Bruce Jenner Sued For Wrongful Death After Malibu Car Crash | Radar Online

How do they know Bruce has been riding high for the last week?

If someone is sued for wrongful death, their insurance company does not pay the people suing. Right? That's out of your own pocket. Insurance pays medical and property damages. If you get sued that's on you. Or am I totally wrong? $250,000 just doesn't sound massively under insured.

^ yes, it does seem weird to say 'underinsured'. States tell you what the minimum liability you have to carry in that state is. I don't think I know anyone that carries over that figure. Who wants to pay more for insurance than we already pay?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

it sounds underinsured to me.

not sure about coverage for 'wrongful death', but the min policy in california is tiny, 15k. that would not cover much damage. and look how sue-crazy people can be. i would say that for someonf of brucella's assets, a 250k policy is like a nickel.

Oh, then CA definitely low. I carry 250 for bodily injury on my policy. And NY makes us carry additional wrongful death coverage too.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 1st, 2015 at 07:50 PM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    How do they know Bruce has been riding high for the last week?

If someone is sued for wrongful death, their insurance company does not pay the people suing. Right? That's out of your own pocket. Insurance pays medical and property damages. If you get sued that's on you. Or am I totally wrong? $250,000 just doesn't sound massively under insured.
    insurance will pay for your defense and then pay the death up to policy limits. After that you pay yourself.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Will be interesting to see, what the DA will do.

Investigators Will Recommend Manslaughter Charge for Caitlyn Jenner

Sheriff’s investigators will recommend that Caitlyn Jenner face a vehicular manslaughter charge for her participation in a fatal car accident in California in February, according to reports.
    The car accident occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Jenner reportedly rear-ended a Lexus, pushing it into oncoming traffic where it was then struck by a Hummer. The Lexus’ driver, Kim Howe, 69, was killed. Additionally, five children and two adults were hospitalized.
    The Associated Press reports:
    Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida says investigators found that Jenner was driving “unsafe for the prevailing road conditions”...
    Nishida says the case will be presented for final review next week. The district attorney will determine what charges Jenner ultimately faces.
    If convicted, Jenner could face a year in county jail.

“My heartfelt sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident,” Jenner said in a statement one day after the accident. “It is a devastating tragedy and I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them. I will continue to cooperate in every way possible.”

At the very least, I hope this shuts her up for a while.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^^^ Doubt it.

This might get interesting. Will Caitlyn get more sympathy because she's no longer Bruce?

Caitlyn Jenner -- Sheriff Says Vehicular Manslaughter Law Violated | TMZ.com

Caitlyn Jenner

Sheriff Says

Vehicular Manslaughter Law Violated

8/20/2015 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive Details
    The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has completed its investigation into the fatal Caitlyn Jenner car crash, and we're told the Sheriff concluded Jenner violated the vehicular manslaughter law and will send the case to the D.A.
    We've learned the Sheriff's Dept. concluded in its 161-page report that Jenner "set off a chain of events" that led to the death of a motorist on Pacific Coast Highway in February, and the report says Jenner violated the law by traveling at an unsafe speed.
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the report concludes Jenner was traveling under the speed limit but going too fast for road conditions. The report explains traffic was either stopped or just starting to move when Jenner slammed into the Lexus in front of him. As one source put it, "He should have either been going 0 or just barely rolling."
    As a result, the report concludes Jenner violated Penal Code section 192(c)(2) -- the misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter law.
    We're told the case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney for review next Wednesday.
    If convicted, the offense carries a sentence of up to one year in county jail.
    FATAL IMPACT[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]TMZ.com

Read more: Caitlyn Jenner -- Sheriff Says Vehicular Manslaughter Law Violated | TMZ.com
    Last edited by Jazzy; August 20th, 2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add copy & paste

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ Doubt it.This might get interesting. Will Caitlyn get more sympathy because she's no longer Bruce?
    I hope not. I don't want to be suspicious about the timing/lack of counselling etc ....
    *DIVA! likes this.

The timing is a little suspicious giving how she wanted to keep it all private and take herself off KUWK!! Then boom she's everywhere and even has a reality show of her very own!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information