Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

This is a BlindGossip.com exclusive story. In keeping with our Terms of Service, we ask media outlets and bloggers and social media users to clearly and properly credit and link to BlindGossip.com when discussing this story. Thank you for your professional cooperation!

[Blind Gossip] Each change in this celebrity’s appearance has been widely documented over the past few years. Their multiple plastic surgeries have been so obvious that we have nothing new to add there.

But we do have some additional information for you that isn’t public yet! While it’s been all about the external up until now, we have learned that our celeb has also been visiting other doctors (not plastic surgeons) to develop a plan for some internal changes.

Next year, our celeb will begin a serious course of HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). No, it has nothing to do with menopause.

Up until now, our celeb has been making changes gradually, viewing their transformation as a marathon, not a sprint. Well, over the next two years, they are going to start sprinting, with the final result sure to create lots of controversy.

He is going to fully transition to a she.

This should be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I had at least two half-shirts back in the 80s. One was even mesh. It's taken me this long to admit it.
    Hey! You know the drill. Pics or it didn't happen.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I guess I'm on my own but I never found him attractive.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you are going on like a stain about things i did not say. i never said i was offended. funny how the use of quotes around one work spurs a bunch of assumptions....
    Ya its the net.. stuff gets taken the wrong way sometimes. But like I said no biggie. Its all good.

If he wants to be a woman and it makes him happy, have at it. Shave that adam's apple baby.

We have a dedicated LGBTQ clinic in our hospital and it's one of the first of its kind in the US. Two physicians run it and jump at any chance to speak at conferences about working with this community. I'm totally on board with making people comfortable and able to express their concerns in a safe, respectful way but they just get a bit intense. They discuss being "binary" and how some people aren't just men or women but they are somewhere in the gray zone between. They put serious, intense emphasis on pronouns and how they must be documented in medical charts and followed AT ALL TIMES. It's funny, I half expect if someone walked into that clinic having a heart attack, they'd worry about calling the person "he" or "she" or "they" before taking care of the issue at hand.
    sluce, Belt Up, GRuser1 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I guess I'm on my own but I never found him attractive.
    No, I never did either.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    Ya I can tell ya a little. It probably was taken back in the 80s. A lot of jocks wore their tshirts like that . Also we wore our jeans very tight and high wasted. They were filming Cant Stop The Music. Steve Guttenberg on the right, the actress in the middle is Valerie Perrine, she was a sexy little thang. Can't Stop the Music (1980) - IMDb
    Thank you...Valerine Perrine. She looked so familiar but I couldn't remember her name. I should've recognized Guttenberg too but didn't.
    Witchywoman likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    Ya its the net.. stuff gets taken the wrong way sometimes. But like I said no biggie. Its all good.

At the gym this morning a group of women started discussing this in the locker room. One of the older women, in her late 70s, said "he should become a woman if that makes him happy, and he wouldn't be any worse looking than the other women in his family." LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I had at least two half-shirts back in the 80s. One was even mesh. It's taken me this long to admit it.
    Michael Lohan?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

'He's a man's man': Bruce Jenner's first wife denies rumours he's a cross-dresser… and lashes out at Kris

By CHRIS WHITE
    PUBLISHED: 00:13, 14 December 2013 | UPDATED: 00:47, 14 December 2013

Bruce Jenner’s first wife has hit out at reports that he’s a cross-dresser and points the finger at his estranged spouse for trying to 'destroy' his life.

Chrystie Scott, who is still in touch with her ex, says that the comments will hurt him and there’s only one person behind the rumours - Kris Jenner.

Speaking exclusively, Chrystie, 63, says: ‘This is a plan by Kris to destroy his life, she's not a pleasant woman... She's out to get him. She doesn't want him to be happy.’

'He's a man's man': Bruce Jenner ex-wife Chrystie Scott has hit out at reports that he's a cross-dresser, pictured in Hollywood in 1988

'Ruining his life': Chrystie claimed Bruce's estranged wife Kris Jenner is 'out to get him', Kris pictured in Beverly Hills on Wednesday

MailOnline has reached out to Kris' representative for comment.

Bruce, 64, has been the subject of cross-dressing rumours after Robert Kardashian’s ex-wife Ellen claimed last year that he’d been doing it for most of his life, and it was tolerated by Kris, 58, and Chrystie.
    Ellen claimed last year it was actually Chrystie who told her about it, explaining in an interview: ‘Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right? But Chrystie said: "Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras… He’d clip them together and wear them."’

The claim is vehemently denied by Chrystie, who says: ‘There was no suggestion of cross-dressing when I was with him. He's a man's man.’

How it started: Bruce has been the subject of cross-dressing rumours after Robert Kardashian's ex-wife Ellen claimed last year that he'd been doing it for most of his life, pictured in 2012

'It's not true': Chrystie called Bruce a 'man's man' and denied he ever cross-dressed around her, Bruce pictured wearing lipstick and a wig in the upcoming film The Hungover Games

On Thursday, TMZ reported that Bruce met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for a consultation to flatten his Adam’s Apple in a procedure known as chondrolaryngoplasty.

The operation reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck and is typically performed on patients in the initial stages of gender reassignment surgery.
    'I just never liked my trachea,' he told the website. He later clarified that his initial reason for seeing the surgeon was due to a 'large scar' on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed in September.

'Chrystie claims that it was Kris who sent the story out, stating: ‘It’s her putting out all these rumours. I didn’t want to speak to the press, but she’s the one. I’ve said enough already.'

'I never liked my trachea': Bruce is allegedly planning to undergo surgery to reduce the size of his Adam's Apple, pictured in September

'It's her fault': Chrystie claims it was Kris who sent the story out about Bruce's surgery, pictured together in 2012

Chrystie, who then took the surname Crownover, was happily married to Bruce for eight years between 1971 and 1979.

The couple had two children together, Burt, now 35, and Casey, 33, and Chrystie has always stuck up for her ex even though he left her while she was pregnant with Casey for model Linda Thompson, whom he eventually married.

She told People Magazine years later that there was never a custody battle and she has retained her respect for him, before adding: ‘Bruce is a good father, and I want him involved with my kids.’

Laying low: Bruce wore a baseball cap as he popped out for a coffee in Malibu on Friday

Staying in: The former athlete is currently living in a bachelor pad in Malibu

Chrystie, who is divorced from her second lawyer husband Robert, is still in touch with Bruce and says that being away from Kris is the best thing that can happen for him and the children.

He would be wishing that the story would just die away, according to Chrystie.

She says: ‘I don't speak to him that often, but it's better for everyone, especially the kids, that they're not together and she's out of his life. Hopefully, they'll have more of a chance of leading a normal life out of the spotlight.

‘I can't say anymore, but he’s never been a cross-dresser in all the time I've known him.’

Amicable relationship: Chrystie, who is divorced from her second lawyer husband Robert, is still in touch with Bruce, pictured together in 1977

Former glory: Chrystie was married to Bruce when he won the gold medal for decathlon at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal

Read more: Bruce Jenner's first wife denies rumours he's a cross-dresser as she lashes out at Kris | Mail Online

The couple had two children together, Burt, now 35, and Casey, 33, and Chrystie has always stuck up for her ex even though he left her while she was pregnant with Casey for model Linda Thompson, whom he eventually married.
    What a stand-up, quality guy Bruce is. If I knew that tidbit, I had forgotten it. Maybe he deserves Kris after all.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^No, kidding. Maybe that's why the kids from that marriage are seldom heard of or seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    What a stand-up, quality guy Bruce is. If I knew that tidbit, I had forgotten it. Maybe he deserves Kris after all.
    Yep, just as I was starting to feel sorry for the guy/gal...
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

czb

^^^ he wasn't that great to chrystie. she supported him while he was training, he did not have a job. then, he got famous after his olympic win and the fame and $$$ went to his head. he hooked up with crazy linda while still married to chrystie. nice that she had his back here, though.

eta: LOL (or lulz) at that pic of kris in the too-tight shanel jacket. *that's* klass ....

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information