Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    If he is beginning a transformation, good for him. He's getting old, better late than never.
    I know. But I half think it's just PMK just being a cunt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post

80's:

90's:

2000's:

2006:

recent:

Bruce Jenner's changing face: How years of surgery have transformed Olympic hero | Mail Online

Why he fucked with his nose I'll never understand.
    You can see immediately that the rhinoplasty was a mistake ....
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ maybe he's been on female hormones for a while? can't imagine going down that path while married to such a horror.
    I just can't imagine being married to that horror....
    Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    His nails are too long for a man too. If he does want a gender reassignment, I wonder why he doesn't just come out and say so or, if he wants to keep it quiet, just have stuff done instead of announcing it.

His hands just look like a man who doesn't work ( with them ) to me, but I know some weirdo male paper pushers who have long nails...

if i if I were him, I'd have my jaw tightened and see if I could hide some of those scars.... Looks like he's had at least two face lifts from all that ...
    Free Charmed.

^
    To think there were probably tons of guys who'd have loved to look like this and perhaps have used his pic at a plastic surgeon's practice to point out what they had in mind when planning to improve their appearance.

And this joker blows his reasonably attractive appearance straight to hell. Gaaawwwww.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post

^
    To think there were probably tons of guys who'd have loved to look like this and perhaps have used his pic at a plastic surgeon's practice to point out what they had in mind when planning to improve their appearance.

And this joker blows his reasonably attractive appearance straight to hell. Gaaawwwww.
    Bruce was attractive before he started fucking with his face. He looked like a cross between his son Brody and the actor Seann William Scott (Stifler from American Pie).

Here he is, maybe trying to smile. He had perfectly nice teeth too before. But he got veneers anyway. Or maybe they're dentures.

And it looks like he had already had a nose job before the Olympics. And his ears got pinned back.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

No worries Annika. What you said in your original post was clear.

If he wants a less obvious Adam's Apple, whatever. The damage to his overall looks are already done. If he's slowly moving towards gender reassignment, then good on him. But if this is gender reassignment, then I agree with other posters that I'd have expected PMK to kash in on the opportunity for publicity. So I reckon he isn't going full reassignment - just unhappy with his outward masculine appearance.

You're not giving this guy enough credit. He WAS exceptionally good looking he had this face and quite the athletic body to go with it. He's done nothing to keep his masculine body over the last 20 years.

^I truly can't get over the fact that most people who've had PS end up looking much older than their real age afterwards. I wonder why none of them (or aspiring PS candidates) seem to be able to see it. Bruce is in his sixties? He has the body of a guy in his seventies. Jesus, my dad had a better body in his eighties!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bronze Member

I'm just a tad disturbed (but not surprised) that info about a private medical appt can be made public knowledge so easily - I presume PMK leaked it? I feel sorry for the guy, he must be very unhappy in his own skin to do so much ps.

I'm guessing that it's no coincidence that this leaked the day before Khloe filed for divorce. When looking for who's slinging shit, look for who smells like it. No one smells shittier than Kris, imo.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Not sure what to say about this pic...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ya I can tell ya a little. It probably was taken back in the 80s. A lot of jocks wore their tshirts like that . Also we wore our jeans very tight and high wasted. They were filming Cant Stop The Music. Steve Guttenberg on the right, the actress in the middle is Valerie Perrine, she was a sexy little thang. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080492/...nm_flmg_act_11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Not sure what to say about this pic...
    Trixie and sprynkles like this.

I had at least two half-shirts back in the 80s. One was even mesh. It's taken me this long to admit it.

Holy Crap Mesh??!!! You're a very big man to admit that Mo. How many gold chains did you wear with it?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Bruce was attractive before he started fucking with his face. He looked like a cross between his son Brody and the actor Seann William Scott (Stifler from American Pie).
    He really DID! I think his nails def look maincured, not "natural dude" looking at all. Good for him if that's what he wants- after years married to PMK he should do whatever he wants to. What a ball-buster- see what I did there?

Completely apropos of nothing...

In the late 70's my sister got a hamster. That fucker would run on his wheel all night and keep the whole house up. If that hamster wasn't eating or sleeping he was running on that damned wheel or around the house in his ball.

She named him Bruce Jenner.

Every time I hear his name, I think of that crazy hamster. Every. Time.
    Flygirl, Palermo, sluce and 15 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information