Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Elite Member

You go, girl. <3
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Beware the naked Kunt Kardashian photos at the bottom of the page. From the superficial.com

Kris Jenner’s Playing The Long Con

By: Photo Boy / April 28, 2015Follow: @photochrist

“I’mma milk you in a minute, but first I’mma drop truth bombs on your moms about Bruce.”
    In the aftermath of Bruce Jenner‘s Diane Sawyer interview, we’ve learned a few things. First, eyelid surgery: Do. Not. Get. This. Second, within the scope of a relatively new understanding of gender identity, especially as it relates to sexuality, questions like “So what, is he like a lesbian now?” are basically just semantics over pronouns. Bruce Jenner is a human being who has sex with other humans and will continue to do so in some capacity whether Bruce Jenner takes off pants or a dress beforehand. However you need to categorize the genital communion of two humans who you don’t happen to be one of is solely your problem at this point.
    What we didn’t learn from the interview — because we’ve known it all along since it shines like a kernel of truth within us all — is that Kris Jenner is an awful bitch. After getting called out by ABC for lying about having never been reached for comment, now comes word that she left Bruce’s viewing party for the interview after only a few minutes of skulking around like her adult diaper was full the whole time. Via Radar:
    “Kris popped in for just a few minutes,” a source tells Radar. “She was off to the side and looking really aloof. She wasn’t into being there.” “She ended up walking out after a few minutes,” the insider adds. “She wasn’t even watching it!”
    Which is great because her whole defense for #NoCommentGate (Die, media, slowly and painfully.) was that her proof of support was being at the party:
    Yes, let’s keep it real. While Bruce’s previous exes both gave brief messages of love and support then quickly faded from the spotlight, Kris Jenner hasn’t commented and has clearly instructed her broodmares to keep relatively quiet. This is so she can line up her own series of exclusive interviews for which the networks will pay her assloads of money for “photo licensing,” because that’s how this shit works. Bruce’s interview wedged a celebrity face into a socially polarizing topic, even managing to drag some top shelf conservative names into the conversation, which basically everyone now agrees was an important shove in the direction of human rights for everyone.
    On the other hand, Kris’ play, the “I will appear cold and unsupportive to drum up interest in my side of the story,” serves nobody but herself. With any luck, anerrant drone strike will wipe out the entire Kardashian family and we can start focusing on socially impactful topics like these Kim Kardashian vaginaphotos I just put down below. Wait! What the hell just happened? I put the politics in there and everything! Her magic is too dark, too strong. EVERYBODY RUN!!

Ass.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Wait, what? What in the hell just happened that I have to see that twat's twat all over my screen?
    arie_skop likes this.

Is it me or is there a similarity. I read somewhere how someone compared Bruce Jenner with Hilary Swank, but I think Idina is happening.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

I have never scrolled down that fast in my life! LOL. I don't have enough brain bleach and my eyes still hurt from the first time I saw that nasty shit.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post

Everything about this picture is just unbelievably unflattering.
    Clubber Lang and Angeli like this.

Oh geez. Now I have to disinfect my PC.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Everything about this picture is just unbelievably unflattering.
    WTF is wrong with her face in the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    It's unhappy about being attached to the body of a WHORE!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Please. Throw the thread to the next page by adding more post! I can't stand to come back in and that horrible thing is still there naked! I've injured my finger and almost broke my mouse!
    BITTER, rollo, RobbieLee and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

One more post!

Shit. One more still needed. I'm sorry to have infected all of your faces with Cim's anal herpes
    BITTER and darksithbunny like this.

The first episode of KUWTK I ever saw was the one where Kim is doing the Playboy shoot and SO upset with her mum for booking her to a job where she had to pose nude. There was so much drama about delicate Little Kim keeping her lady bits covered with beads and scarves...what a crock that was.
    Palermo and Clubber Lang like this.

It looks like the back of a horse.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    As soon as I figure out which is her face I'll let you know.
    holly, idunno and Clubber Lang like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information