Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Elite Member

I hardly believe anything other than the fact that he wants to be a woman. Most everything else positive could easily be bullshit. Including Kanye being the reasonable one in this. It's probably done to make that asshole Kanye look like a halfway decent person.

Along with doubt I have about Khloe's bio dad, I am now wondering if Kylie and Kendall may not be Bruce's. Just wondering if maybe the hormones he took may have made him infertile. And because Kris is a whore.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

oooooooh that was mean but got me thinking. I do not trust a single thing related to this family.
    Palermo and arie_skop like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

Adds the source, “It’s hard for Burt to watch as Kris and the rest of her family now publicly support Bruce, when behind the scenes it’s a totally different story.”

I can imagine, Although I must admit I would have a hard time supporting if my husband decided to becoming a woman.

While Bruce’s four biological children —
    Cassandra, Burt, —
    There is a Cassandra and a Burt?

“She doesn’t want Kendall and Kylie to be sucked into the media firestorm of their dad’s
    sex change,” reveals one insider.
    Yeah right

Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    [/SIZE]
    I can imagine, Although I must admit I would have a hard time supporting if my husband decided to becoming a woman.

There is a Cassandra and a Burt?

[/SIZE] Yeah right

He had two children with each of his three wives.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Twitter Attack! Bruce Jenner’s Oldest Son Puts Unsympathetic Kris & Kylie ‘On Blast’
    burt needs to join GR and spill the beans.

when bruce said maybe he and kris could still be together if she had been more accepting and open, he probably meant she wasn't open to the idea of him coming out and revealing it, not that she wasn't accepting of his sex change in general. he said she knew about him dressing up in women's clothes and taking hormones for a long time. she seemed to be fine with his "dirty little secret" as long as it wasn't out in the open and would hurt the kardashian brand - hence kendall and kylie not being (allowed?) in the interview. as calculating as she is, she ended their relationship months ago because she knew this was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I hardly believe anything other than the fact that he wants to be a woman. Most everything else positive could easily be bullshit. Including Kanye being the reasonable one in this. It's probably done to make that asshole Kanye look like a halfway decent person.
    what bruce said about kanye was supposed to make him sound nice, but it was just kanye being a narcissist as usual. kanye wasn't empathetic and wasn't even commenting on bruce's issues, he was talking about himself ("i have the most beautiful wife and daughter but it means nothing if i can't be myself"). of course that "enlightened" kim and made her turn around because this robot couldn't make up her own mind before.
    joebob and Clubber Lang like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    what bruce said about kanye was supposed to make him sound nice, but it was just kanye being a narcissist as usual. kanye wasn't empathetic and wasn't even commenting on bruce's issues, he was talking about himself ("i have the most beautiful wife and daughter but it means nothing if i can't be myself"). of course that "enlightened" kim and made her turn around because this robot couldn't make up her own mind before.
    That sounds about right. *Kanye voice*. I'm glad my ho lets me do me. If she didn't let me fuck my boyfriend, i'd have to do an interview too".
    Palermo, MsDark, sprynkles and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Hardly surprising. She'll blame some publicist for not forwarding the message, I'm sure.

ABC Says They Definitely Contacted Kris Jenner About Bruce's Interview

A great deal of the controversy regarding Bruce Jenner’s interview with Diane Sawyer has centered on whether or not ABC reached out to Kris Jenner for comment on Bruce’s transition. Jenner says she was never contacted. ABC says that’s an outright lie.

On Friday night, after ABC informed viewers that Kris Jenner had no comment on her ex’s transition—his previous two wives had sent supportive messages—Kris got into a Twitter fight with Perez Hilton, who tweeted that she had been silent on the issue. With a “fuck you,” Kris claimed that no one had asked her to say anything.

Kris went on to call Bruce Jenner her hero, and said she was proud to have also called him her husband for 25 years. But Bruce painted a different picture during the interview, saying that, while Kris is a good person whom he loves, they might have still been together if she’d been really understanding of his transition. In any case, Kris’ reaction to her husband’s revelation is understandable—but with a bombshell like that, it’s hard to imagine that ABC hadn’t reached out to her to get any kind of comment pre or post interview. Considering that they’d gotten statements from his previous wives, it’s almost inconceivable that they wouldn’t have also tried to get a statement from the ex that is most often on television and in the news.

While Kris maintains that she’d never heard a peep from ABC (and at this point she can hardly back down), the network released a statement saying that they stand by Diane Sawyer’s assertion that Kris refused to speak about her former husband.
    From People:
    “ABC News sent an email to her publicity team more than once,” reads a network statement released to PEOPLE. “They called and said no comment.”
    It is, of course, possible that Jenner’s people were contacted and just didn’t send the message along, but a request this huge seems unlikely to have been tossed away like a press release about new shoes or an invite to a charity gala. And one could speculate that someone as shrewd about publicity as Kris is would assume that she’d be contacted by the national television network that was running an interview with her ex.

Kris has continued being silent on the issue since her two tweets at Perez (although she tweeted several times about the newest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians), but People reports that she’s going to have her say soon in E!’s docu-series about Bruce Jenner’s transition. Is it too much to assume that she may be drumming up publicity for that series with this miniature controversy?

So what about the (other) outright lie that she was sitting there watching with Bruce?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

In the video, Bruce Jenner looks like an older version of Cindy Crawford.
    darksithbunny likes this.

I can only think what is he going to do to tone down his broad shoulders? That Linda Evans/Krystle Carrington look is out.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    In the video, Bruce Jenner looks like an older version of Cindy Crawford.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I can only think what is he going to do to tone down his broad shoulders? That Linda Evans/Krystle Carrington look is out.
    Oh, I'm sure he'll balance them out with ass implants/hip padding.

Yikes. He should remember what happened to Joan Rivers.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bruce’s Nightmare: E! Has Secret ‘KUWTK’ Footage Of Jenner Cross-Dressing — Will Kris Release It?Posted on Apr 29, 2015 @ 11:30AM

Bruce Jenner is basking in the after-glow of his historical interview with Diane Sawyer. But as he prepares for the next step — his own docuseries — RadarOnline.com has learned that he’s been struggling to hide yet another big secret. According to an insider, Bruce knows that E! network has secret footage of him cross-dressing captured during filming for Keeping Up with the Kardashians — and Kris has threatened to release it!
    “Cameras caught Bruce wearing a dress in his closet at their Hidden Hills house on several occasions,” an insider told Radar. “It was almost as if Bruce had wanted to get caught, but he was unaware that it was captured on film.”
    “On one occasion, Kris had been shooting in her dressing room, and Bruce could be seen in the background scurrying out of the shot because he was in a dress,” the source said.

But rather than use her influence to bury the tape once and for all, Kris actually tried to threaten him with it, said the source.
    “In the early stages of Bruce and Kris’ separation, she had threatened to release the footage, along with pictures of multiple dresses in Bruce’s closet.” the source said.
    “This was one of Bruce’s reasons to do the docuseries,” the source continued. “He wanted to put it out there, and not anyone else. Now that he’s gone public, Kris no longer has any leverage on Bruce.”

Meanwhile, “Kris is livid for so many reasons right now,” a Kardashian family source previously told Radar.
    “She was not at all happy with Bruce discussing several of the things that she told him were off-limits, but what’s done is done.”
    And Bruce has never been happier.

Doing the Diane Sawyer interview “was the most liberating thing Bruce has ever done,” the source said. “More than anything else, it sent a message to Kris that he wasn’t going to tolerate her threats or temper tantrums any more.”
    The as-yet untitled Bruce Jenner reality show will air on E! this summer.
    Bruce Jenner Woman Cross-Dressing Footage — E! Has Video Of Him Wearing Dresses From Shooting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ | Radar Online
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information