Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

In my opinion, Chaz Bono was and is a much better representative for the transgender community. Bruce Jenner just comes off as a total flake which is a disservice.
    Palermo, Lily Bleu, rollo and 3 others like this.

here's a functioning youtube video of the full interview for those who can't watch it on ABC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqUnyvC9o24

Belt Up, Heidi Ho and dougie like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Perez Hilton
    @PerezHilton

Kris Jenner has no comment for ABC news and the #BruceJenner interview. His other two ex-wives give supportive statements.

Follow

Kris Jenner
    @KrisJenner

@PerezHilton fuck you Perez no one asked me to comment ....and I'm sitting with Bruce now watching this show so let's keep it real...LOL....
    10:03 PM - 24 Apr 2015

did anyone refute kris actually being with him during the airing or did i misunderstand that she was saying she was with him while it was on tv? the below article says he was with his first wife and first two kids...

Bruce Jenner revealed transgender feelings to first wife

Bruce Jenner told his first wife — in their first year of marriage — that he believed he was a woman trapped in a man’s body.

The 1972 revelation stunned Chrystie Scott because Jenner was the ultimate man’s man at the time, a world-class athlete destined to win gold in the decathlon at the 1976 Montreal Olympics.

“I can’t remember the exact words because it was such a shock to me,” Scott told ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Monday.

“It’s so hard to wrap your head around it, particularly because he was such a manly man. And he didn’t display any female style in any way. He never indicated anything feminine in his demeanor, but it didn’t threaten me. It didn’t threaten our marriage.”
    Looking back at that incredibly private disclosure, Scott called it a “gift” from Jenner.

“I’m sure there are plenty of people that don’t have the courage to come out at all, ever. And they live private, dark, tortured lives and that’s tragic,” she said.

“That’s just tragic and the fact that he did share it with me that first year, I felt like it was actually a gift that he gave to me that he trusted me with something so intimate.”

The lovebirds were married from 1972 to 1981 and had two kids, Burt and Cassandra.

Jenner and Scott were at daughter Cassandra Marino’s place on Friday night to watch the Olympic hero’s interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer, when he came out to the world as transgender.

Scott sat next to her former husband in a Friday night experience “that was kind of surreal.”

“I mean, it was great because the family was together and that’s what I was most proud of,” Chrystie said. “[Jenner felt] pain and pain. He was tearful at times and you know it, it broke my heart … it broke my heart for him.”

“I think it [the Sawyer interview] was cathartic,” she continued. “To watch it together, it was pretty intense.”

Stepdaughter Kim Kardashian — whose reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” brought Jenner’s name to a generation of Americans not alive in 1976 — said she’s completely behind her stepdad.

“I don’t know what life would be like if you always felt like you weren’t yourself,” Kardashian told NBC’s “Today” show on Monday.

“As long as he is happy and he wants to live his life, however he wants to live it, that just makes me happy. And I support him 100 percent.”

Kardashian said she hopes others struggling with their gender identity can gain inspiration from Jenner.

“I think he is ready for the challenge … and ready to help other people’s lives that might be going through the same things that he’s going through,” she said. “And that’s something that he’s really proud of and something that he is really ready to take on. And I’m really proud of him for that.”

Bruce Jenner revealed transgender feelings to first wife | Page Six

also, are we supposed to believe he told his first two wives when things like this were definitely not talked about like they are today but didn't tell kris????
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    did anyone refute kris actually being with him during the airing or did i misunderstand that she was saying she was with him while it was on tv? the below article says he was with his first wife and first two kids...

good catch. let's see how kris spins this (if anyone even questions her).
    darksithbunny likes this.

I think the "brand" is using this to garner some positive feelings and in my opinion Bruce Jenner is in on it. It's no secret that public sentiment towards the Kardashians has been in a nosedive for awhile now. Look at how they're trying to make Kim and Kanye look enlightened and noble. Give me a break.

This is all about money, ratings, and keeping the money train rolling. Everybody's involved and nobody's got clean hands. This family's been lying for forever. Why would they stop now and tell the truth?
    idunno, holly and Kathie_Moffett like this.

His involvement with the Kardashians is the main reason I give him the side eye on anything.

And I knew Kris was lying her fake tits off in that comment. FFS, in the goddamned interview itself, they stated that they tried to talk to Kris and she specifically refused to comment. I'm no Perez fan but he didn't pull that accusation out of his ass.

I knew her ass wasn't anywhere near Bruce watching that. She was sitting home watching it and stewing that his interview had blown up to become a must-watch production and she wasn't involved. Fake ass whore.

And fuck her for making me defend Perez fucking Hilton.
    Last edited by MsDark; April 27th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I understand why you feel that way but I just can't imagine that Bruce did all of this to benefit the K clan. If all of this was to help them, then why not stay married to Kris and list her as a producer on his documentary?
    Kim, on the other hand, I fully believe was "the most understanding one" to Bruce when he came out, because she needed to spin some positive publicity for herself and needed to worm her way into his show somehow.
    idunno and Gossiplover like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Who wouldn't side-eye Bruce after the way he lied about the accident that killed that woman? He not only lied about texting that caused that crash but has been caught on video since then driving and texting just as recklessly.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I think the K's...especially Kris and Kim...are gonna put their stank all over this and he's just sitting there letting them.

These narcissistic whores aren't getting enough attention on their own that they have to be involved in this too?
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The Kardashian brand is always assessing public sentiment and adjusting accordingly to keep the $$$$ flowing.

Remember after Kim had the baby and you never saw her with Nori, ever? Once the negative chatter about that started to gain momentum, all of a sudden the kid was everywhere. Kim hardly did a pap stroll that didn't include the baby.

Kris has her finger on the pulse and nothing gets past her. I wouldn't be surprised if they hired focus groups to plot the impact of their next steps. They're all in cahoots and Bruce is right there with them.

My heart is with the LGBT community and I think the Kardashian brand is exploiting the groundswell of positivity this group is finally deservedly getting. They're honing in on it. That's what my gut tells me. When I listen to the differences in how Chaz Bono discusses these issues and Bruce, Bruce just doesn't come off as credible to me.

Something stinks to high heaven here.

Twitter Attack! Bruce Jenner’s Oldest Son Puts Unsympathetic Kris & Kylie ‘On Blast’

on Apr 27, 2015 @ 11:52AMBruce Jenner’s eldest son, Burt, lashed out at on social media after his dad’s Diane Sawyer interview, claiming there were people in the reality star’s life that hadn’t supported the 65-year-old’s sex change until it was convenient.
    Now RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the biting comments were aimed at his step-mom, Kris Jenner, and half-sister, Kylie.
    In the now-deleted tweet, Burt sniped: “Having a hard time not putting a few people on blast who were not supporters beforehand, but want to act like they were all along.”

“Burt has never had any sort of relationship with Kris, and his half-sister, Kylie, is a stranger,” a family source tells Radar. “From numerous conversations with his dad, Burt knew Kris didn’t support Bruce’s sex change, and he wanted to publicly say something without upsetting his father. Burt does his own thing and can’t be controlled by anyone.”
    Adds the source, “It’s hard for Burt to watch as Kris and the rest of her family now publicly support Bruce, when behind the scenes it’s a totally different story.”

While Bruce’s four biological children — Cassandra, Burt, Brody and Brandon — all participated in the interview, Kris told their two daughters, Kendall and Kylie, that it would be horrible for the family if they appeared on-camera, according to Radar’s sources.
    “She doesn’t want Kendall and Kylie to be sucked into the media firestorm of their dad’s sex change,” reveals one insider.

Bruce Jenner Son Burt Jenner Slams Kris Jenner & Sister Kylie Jenner In Tweet | Radar Online

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Burt is hot.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    here's a functioning youtube video of the full interview for those who can't watch it on ABC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqUnyvC9o24

Cheers for the link, I have been trying to find it everywhere

I wonder if Burt is pissed at being the only one with bad hair LOL. Eh, if Kris and Kylie are struggling with it, I can't fault them for that. One of my friends was married for ten years and her husband had a sex change. It isn't an easy thing to deal with. Kylie is just a teenager, no matter how much she looks like a 40 year old hooker.
    Trixie, snoopqueen and Brah like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    The Kardashian brand is always assessing public sentiment and adjusting accordingly to keep the $$$$ flowing.

Remember after Kim had the baby and you never saw her with Nori, ever? Once the negative chatter about that started to gain momentum, all of a sudden the kid was everywhere. Kim hardly did a pap stroll that didn't include the baby.

Kris has her finger on the pulse and nothing gets past her. I wouldn't be surprised if they hired focus groups to plot the impact of their next steps. They're all in cahoots and Bruce is right there with them.

My heart is with the LGBT community and I think the Kardashian brand is exploiting the groundswell of positivity this group is finally deservedly getting. They're honing in on it. That's what my gut tells me. When I listen to the differences in how Chaz Bono discusses these issues and Bruce, Bruce just doesn't come off as credible to me.

Something stinks to high heaven here.
    I agree, in that I think Kris will say whatever she thinks she needs to say in order to look good for their fans. I also think it's a timing thing, a way to stretch the whole thing out to build suspense, so that rather than having Bruce make his announcement and have all of them say, yeah we're fine with it, that they can turn it into a storyline so that we see Kris' "journey." I think she's a cold-hearted bitch who doesn't give a fat fuck about anything except making money, and she's gonna milk Bruce's new tits for all they're worth. I suspect that applies to most if not all of the Klan, too.
    Clubber Lang and sputnik like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Thread Information