Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Bruce Jenner- I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    but you gotta watch the E! show and find out! plaid or lace? men or women? so many choices for brucella.
    I don't think being transgendered automatically means you like the same sex, anymore than being a drag queen automatically makes you like men. Many do, some don't.

Sexuality is a weird thing and it's a personal thing. If he is gay and wants to keep that to himself for religious or personal reason, I've got no problem with it.

I have a gay family member who doesn't come out because his Father is homophobic and he loves him and doesn't want to disappoint him.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

czb

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I don't think being transgendered automatically means you like the same sex, anymore than being a drag queen automatically makes you like men. ....
    that is not what i was getting at. i'm saying that this guy is going to milk his choices and play them out for $$$ in a reality show. personally, i don't care if he has sex with a light bulb or a japanese blow up doll.

Do we know when his show will air?

I'm sorry but something doesn't make sense. If he was cross-dressing and had breast when him and Kris first got together why would he revert back to "Bruce" to get sucked into a marriage and having kids?? I'm calling BS and as an evil bitch with feelings I can see why PMK os having some trouble with it all!! And fuck Perez!!
    rollo, Trixie, BITTER and 1 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I think he was cross dressing prior to marrying Cris - wasn't this a reason for splitting up with one of the others? I think ALL of this family are looking for constant publicity and $$$$$$$$ and each one pops up like a Jack-in-the-Box with their 'latest thing' and sees how much mileage they can hold out for.

In Bruce's case, he had an underage kid dating a 25 year old with a baby while his other kid was being 'photographed' by Terry Richardson and then he had a fatal car accident. I can't pat him on the back at all.
    snoopqueen and Bluebonnet like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I'm sorry but something doesn't make sense. If he was cross-dressing and had breast when him and Kris first got together why would he revert back to "Bruce" to get sucked into a marriage and having kids?? I'm calling BS and as an evil bitch with feelings I can see why PMK os having some trouble with it all!! And fuck Perez!!
    Kinda my thoughts as well, it makes no sense. It was a nice "soft" interview and while I don't doubt he is legit, they whitewashed a LOT. I read this article written by Linda Thompson and if you can get through all the flowery praise for Bruce, basically she says their split was due to his desire to transition, which she couldn't deal with (not as his wife anyway). So they divorce, he is taking female hormones for 5 years, has all kinds of plastic surgery and hair removal treatments, then he changes his mind, marries Kris and has more kids with her? During that time, he never paid child support or alimony (Thompson didn't want it--wtf?) and he basically abandoned his kids with Thompson for years and becomes a fucking Kardashian?

I dunno, she's a better woman than me because I would be majorly PISSED off. And I don't believe for a minute that Kris didn't know, ummm the guy you're marrying totally feminized his features, has no hair on his face or body, and has boobs! I think their pairing was mostly about money--Kris managing his career (which was not much at the time and would probably have been nothing had he transitioned then) which of course morphed into the Kardashian empire and made them both mega rich.

So now Bruce doesn't have to worry about making money as "Bruce Jenner former Olympian" and can finally be who he wants to be. Ok, good for him. But please, he's no saint.

How Living With and Loving Bruce Jenner Changed My Life Forever¬*|¬*Linda Thompson
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't think being transgendered automatically means you like the same sex, anymore than being a drag queen automatically makes you like men. Many do, some don't.

Of course not, but true transwomen who remain attracted to women identify as lesbians. If they were gay men, transition, and continue to like men then the go from identifying as gay men to becoming straight women. You cannot transition into a woman, continue to be exclusively attracted to women and still claim to be a heterosexual because you don't want to be seen as gay.

Bruce struck me as very confused. Having counseled transwomen before, every one has a different story, but none of them were as still married to their male identity as Bruce seems to be. Everyone I've met has a hard time thinking of herself as male even before she transitions, but I got weird vibes with Bruce's insistence that he's still a heterosexual man.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I have very different feelings after watching this. I know several TGs in real life, so I'm not talking about any of that. Bruce still came across as someone who was acting. I didn't like the way his answers were so smart assy and cocky. I guess I'm the Khloe of the family, who can't get past the feeling of extreme loss. To me, when someone does this, it's like the original "Dad" died. He kept saying I'm still here but it isn't the person you always knew. I don't believe him when he says they are all so accepting and cool with it. I think Bruce is still going to be terribly unhappy. He's had Olympic fame, gold medals, massive wealth, three wives, six kids, 7 grandkids, freedom to travel the world etc. And he still wasn't happy. He still seems very confused to me. He hid his breasts in this interview in that giant shirt, he didn't show us his new self, no makeup, no nail polish, dressed in those too short nerdy pants. I honestly don't believe he is as ready as he thinks he is. He seems to be hiding out in that house on the hill, alone and lonely like he admitted. I could see him either committing suicide or trying to revert back to the original Bruce.
    arie_skop and *DIVA! like this.

czb

^^^ i think he is saving his big reveal for his reality $how.

i agree that he is confused. it is unclear if he is going to have reassginment surgery. maybe he doesn't know, maybe that's more drek for his reality show.

as for diva's point, i'm not sure. i assumed that bruce was waffling about which path to go (ostensibly male vs trangender) and kris talked him out of it. or maybe he decided to go 'male' instead. that was glossed over. maybe out of respect for his relationship to kris? who know. i don't think kris and bruce were a money union at that time. he was a C list motivational speaker and there was no way for her to foresee that 10 years in the future, she could predict that kim would have a sex tape that she could profit from.

the interview asked more questions than were answered. that doesn't bother me. this stuff is really personal and i don't blame brucella for not being direct about everything, even in such a soft interview. what bothers me is how everything seemed so rehearsed. even the crocodile tears an I'm a Republican. nothing was spontaneous.
    sputnik, joebob and *DIVA! like this.

Maybe the marriage wasn't ALL about money at first, but once they married, she immediately became his manager and from what I understand negotiated all his appearances, endorsements, infomercials etc. So I'd say she was definitely all about making money through her famous husband. I agree she might not have foreseen the Kardashian empire but I don't doubt for a minute that she was poised to exploit her daughters in any way she could and pounced on it when opportunity knocked.
    Palermo likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

For folks outside the US use this link: Bruce Jenner Interview With Diane Sawyer: Kanye West's Reaction Video - ABC News to multiple clips from the interview. His duck lips give him a lisp, though.
    Belt Up, BelledeJour and stef like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^ Thanks for that

Not sure if he was medicated or something but he came across as very odd, as others have said it was almost like he was acting the role. Maybe it's just a front though, his way of coping?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

The weirdest reaction he had for me was when Diane told him that a lot of people are skeptical that this whole thing is some stunt orchestrated by Kris, he completely broke eye contact with Diane and looked down (huge hallmark of lying) while saying very exaggerated, "Oh noooo, we would neeeever do that." Which I at first thought was him being sarcastic about the family's famewhoreish ways and knocking Kris, so I was expecting him to say something like, "Look, a lot of stuff is made up for the reality show but this is very real," etc. but then he doubled down and kind of dodging the question, being exaggerated and sarcastic but not really saying no. So odd. I felt like that was kind of the segue into the second part of the interview, where he went from almost declaring himself transgender to the weird, "I feel like a woman, but really I'm still Bruce, heterosexual Christian Republican male, so look at me that way, not as woman because who knows if I'll even transition" stuff.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I thought maybe he was medicated too, but I didn't know if that's what he's really like. I found it hard to listen to him talk about raising 10 kids and doing car pools, etc, knowing he all but abandoned his older kids while they were growing up, and exploited rather than parented his younger ones. And the only reason he's gone public is because he was kicked into it when the paps caught him going for the laryngeal shave. It's sad he waited until the age of 65 to transition, and maybe he can do some good for the transgender community because of his fame, but I still don't think he's a hero.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    The weirdest reaction he had for me was when Diane told him that a lot of people are skeptical that this whole thing is some stunt orchestrated by Kris, he completely broke eye contact with Diane and looked down (huge hallmark of lying) while saying very exaggerated, "Oh noooo, we would neeeever do that." Which I at first thought was him being sarcastic about the family's famewhoreish ways and knocking Kris, so I was expecting him to say something like, "Look, a lot of stuff is made up for the reality show but this is very real," etc. but then he doubled down and kind of dodging the question, being exaggerated and sarcastic but not really saying no. So odd. I felt like that was kind of the segue into the second part of the interview, where he went from almost declaring himself transgender to the weird, "I feel like a woman, but really I'm still Bruce, heterosexual Christian Republican male, so look at me that way, not as woman because who knows if I'll even transition" stuff.
    I felt the EXACT same way when I saw the interview. I definitely thought he was being sarcastic. He did come off like a jerk during that portion of the interview.
    Palermo and kasippu like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information